Ad Surf Daily

Posted by: Catherine Holahan on August 5, 2008

Scams have gone Web 2.0. On Aug. 5, secret service officials raided the Quincy Fla. office of Ad Surf Daily, a purported online advertising company that the government says was little more than a Ponzi scheme.

Ad Surf Daily recruited members with dozens of YouTube videos featuring everything from company founder, Thomas “Andy” Bowdoin, discussing business with his attorney to ASD members praising their new found financial freedom.

The videos helped convince some that the company was legitimate. “People look at the Web site and it seems to good to be true, but then they Google it and if they see the first six people saying it’s good, then they think it’s good,” says William “Bill” Cowden, Chief of the Asset Forfeiture Unit for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C. “Due diligence amounts to doing a Google search.”

Videos of members, such as the one below, were particularly convincing for some members.

Others videos, like this one with a talking frog, tried to convince people that the site was a legitimate advertising service, even though users didn’t need to have a real business to advertise.

Still other videos functioned like online infomercials, comparing Ad Surf Daily to Google, Amazon, and other successful Web companies without clearly explaining the business model.

Lana

August 6, 2008 5:41 PM

charged 5 thousand dollars on charge card, called and disputed with my charge card co. (stop payment) 4 days before they froze the monies, none going in or coming out. does anyone know if the charge card co. makes you liable for a fraudulent co.?

betterlivingzone.com

August 6, 2008 6:33 PM

Such a sorry state of affairs. So many people wanted to believe that is was a great income opportunity, but the numbers never made sense.

Huge ongoing forum on this very subject at SCAM.com:

R. O'Brien

August 6, 2008 8:33 PM

My daughters business has taken off because of ASD. I've made money from ASD, but I've reinvested back into it. I really see nothing wrong with it. Lets have the secret Service raid our goverment offices and see where they have misspent our tax dollars

Business Man

August 7, 2008 10:29 AM

I do apologize, but your negative comments truly shows how successful ASD has become. It is true, for every positive action there's a negative reaction and it certainly does belong to you.

ASD is the BEST online advertising/home business income generator in the WORLD. People who "hate" and post "negative comments" have no knowledge on how good this site really is. If it's a "SCAM", would Andy himself get the medal of distinction by the president of the united states himself?

Hmm...Take care pal...and may God fill your empty brain ;-)

Barbara

August 8, 2008 7:40 PM

How do we get our money back?????

josh yeazel

August 11, 2008 9:34 PM

if its legit why did the secret serv raid it? It is a sad state of affairs, u cant trust any one, like these guys on here sayin they have made money with it, how do you know that they are not paid by this site to go around posting every where sayin its all good. I really think the only way to make alot of money online is to have a good product to sell, or rip people off. Thats ok cause Im making a web site right now that is going to expose all this crap, you'll know when its up and runnin. Im sure I will get death threats over it, but I dont care anymore this shit has gotten way outta hand!

LW

August 12, 2008 1:33 PM

I have to say im sorry for those of you that are negative about ASD. You obviously do not know how it works and your sponsor did not clearly explain it or show it to you. If you did you would not be on here except to praise it. Obviously a lot of people joined this business for the wrong reason. It is not a get rich fast program. Over the weekend, it has been exposed in front of cameras in an interview with the the man who turned ASD in,
had no basis to call the att general. Questions were asked of him that immediately told the interviewer that he had now idea what
he was talking about. He was caught lying on tv. Thousands of calls began to come into the station and now the media is on ASD's
side. They are seeing that ASD is a good company and helping alot of people.

Investor

August 12, 2008 1:41 PM

If it sounds too good to be true, then it is!

Second scam I've been invested in that blew up this week!

Luckily I didn't have much invested. Diversify people.

MDW

August 12, 2008 3:54 PM

When you got a good thing - people will try to take it down. Here is what is happening, ASD got a complaint and now there being looked at. When this is all said and done, and it will be. ASD will be bigger and better than ever! Even the all mighty Google won't stop it.

ASD is only getting started...

TheGoodDoctor

August 12, 2008 8:01 PM

I purchased $15,000 in Ad Packages. Got all of my money back as promised, and was getting a little over $1200 weekly until our government decided to line thier pockets which they always do in civil forefiture actions.

Since there was no complaints, and no victims, I really don't see where the government has a case. But then again, they are good at stealing money and property. Eminent Domain is a perfect example of government theft.

I heard a counter suit by over 50,000 ASD members is taking place against the US Attorney from a firm in Texas. That should be interesting. This thing is far from over.

Chris

August 12, 2008 10:12 PM

ASD.........innovative, profitable, successful. Wonder why the government is suppressing it? There is a movement to stifle and suppress our economy. They don't want us to succeed. They want us to be dependent on big brother, not independent. Wake up people, the US is for big corporations, not the little guy, individual citizens. I have no qualms in going bankrupt. Banks won't lend, so the system will take care of my inability to pay and 100 years from now who cares? I was making money, my advertising success was better than it ever has been. This is not a complicated biz. Buy a marketing package just like buying an ad in the yellow book, market your service or product and then surf websites to move advertisers up in their web ranking. In turn we receive a rebate for our work in the form of a cash rebate which can be cashed out or used for more advertising. How is this so complicated to critics? Welcome big brother into your life, they are only one phone call away from crushing another dream. Did you hear of the US citizen leaving the US to pursue the "American Dream", he moved to China where he had a better chance of achieving that dream in his lifetime. Wake up people. The US is imploding!

shannon

August 12, 2008 11:21 PM

Everyone keeps posting that Andy recieved an award from the president. Can you be that ignorant and just believe what you read. PROVIDE PROOF if you can. The numbers never made sense and I know a lot of people that lost tons of money. This was a front for an ad company where no one was buying any products. Chalk this up as a learning lesson and start using your brain!! To compare them to Google or anything legite only proves your like a heard of sheep.

casey

August 13, 2008 1:32 AM

Oh wait did you hear, as of August 12th, 2008 The U.S. Dist. Office dropped the charge they found out it was legit. Im not even a ASD member either, Paid to surf is SO 80's

george

August 13, 2008 9:04 AM

If you still have doubts about ASD or any of it's affiliate websites please use the following link to access the complaint filed by the DOJ. It tells about the presidential medal HA! and all of the other businesses that Mr. Bowden has been involved int over a life time of scams ect. interesting reading. After reading there should be no doubt this is a SCAM!

Maryd

August 13, 2008 5:00 PM

When you cant face the fact that you lost, you just want to continue to believe, i stand to lose 4000 from my pocket with ASD if it goes down, and chances seem to be, it will. I want to believe more than ever before, whatever the truth really is it is not looking good for ASD. there are over 120,000 of us. I see it still as a good thing, but if the # don't make sense they don't make sense, that's that. I will remain faithful until the last minute. but the more layers are pealed, the more it stinks.

David

August 14, 2008 7:29 AM

I don't know how many comments I have seen from ASD people saying "There is nothing wrong!". Obviously, public education is not teaching math any more. If man A invests $100 in ASD and ASD says in so may days, if you surf, you will get $150. Where does the $50 come from? From selling "ad packs"! Who buys these ad packs? From 2 other suckers who invested $100 each and in so many days they will be looking for their $150 each. Where will that money come from? Selling ad packs to 4 other suckers who invested $100 each. Eventually you will run out of people to sign up. And when that happens ASD folds up like a cheap lawn chair. And the last people to get in, which will always be the majority (due the math), loose. So what I am hereing from you ASD people is beginning to sound like nothing more than pure greed. You don't who looses as long as you make your pot full of gold. Heard Andy's latest message, "Satan did this". Thomas "Andy" Bowdoin has already been busted for fraud in Alabama. He's had more than a dozen companies since 1984 and they all failed. He never worked for 60 Minute Cleaners, the cell phone company flopped, the GPS company flopped.

Wake up ASD was scam just like 12DailyPro (which Andy ran as well) and was shut down.

Mike

August 14, 2008 1:37 PM

I have been with ASD since 4 Apr 2008. I originally purchased $70,000 in advertising packages. I found this to be a better deal then AT&T phonebook, traditional classified, and Google advertising, which cost me $100,000, in 2007. I received approximately 500 monthly hit and no sales with AT&T. On the other hand with ASD I receive approximately 30,000, monthly hits and 2 sales per month. I sell my own real property; therefore a sale contributes significantly to the gross income of the organization making ASD a viable advertising resource to traditional advertising for the organization.

After reading the U.S. Attorney vs. Ad Surf Daily compliant, and applying the charges to MLM law rubrics, I find the U.S. Attorney will encounter considerable difficulty prosecuting the case provided the defendant could allocate adequate resources for a defense. The issue at hand is pyramid selling as defined by the “…Federal Trade Commission, which involves inventory loading and headhunting fees. Companies, which engage in pyramid selling have a large inventory requirement for a new distributor and reward distributors for bringing into the business a new distributor, unrelated to the sale of the product” (Babener, 2008, Par 9). ASD does not reward distributors for recruiting, every new vendee signs up for free; therefore distributors do not make commission for introducing vendee advertisers to the ASD advertising product. On the other hand distributors can receive a commissions if another distributor i.e. “ultimate user” chooses to purchase advertising much the same as advertising representatives are paid at the local television station for placing commercials.

Based on the plaintiffs interpretation of the calculus and the interviews contained within the complaint, it is clear the plaintiff and many members have difficultly interpreting the numbers. First let’s address accounting classification of the product. The purchase of an ad package is an advertising expense not investment for the advertiser. Second, the sale of an ad package is not classified as a liability, the sale of ad packages are classified as a current receivable until converted to cash. Therefore, ASD is not required to promise or guarantee a specified return, rebate, or commission. ASD sole requirement and responsibility is to place advertising for its advertisers. The organization simply chooses to payout out 50% of daily gross receipts to advertiser who have advertising running much the same way variable costs are calculated in any real estate organization.

For those not quite sure what to make of the complaint and the process, I can offer you this insight into officials who run independent regulatory commissions such as the U.S. Attorney and the Florida State Attorney. These unelected officials possess legislative, executive, and judicial powers, making them prosecutor, judge, and law-enforcer all in one much like a tyrant. With these powers, heads of regulatory commissions find it more appropriate to get preliminary injunctions in secret, walk in, and shut the company down much the same way ASD was treaded.

Lately, I have been getting numerous calls from advertisers asking me to explain why their cashiers’ checks were being cashed after the 1st of August. After further investigation we are finding out that these regulatory commissions have seized their cashiers check and deposited them in the U.S. Treasury. If these regulatory commissions had the consumers’ best interest in mind, the agencies could have simply mailed the cashier check back to the advertiser.

The U.S. Attorney and the Florida Attorney General are creating great harm to the advertisers of ASD. To resolve the issue simply let ASD conduct business and have 1 member of the regulatory commission have an office within the ASD organization to monitor compliance. This is a very common solution in many IRS issues.

Mike

Jimmy

August 15, 2008 11:43 AM

I hate to say it but my parents got involved in this and I hope they don't lose it all. I have noticed though ASD members are very loyal, almost cult like. I think it is because they have trully allowed themselves to believe that you can turn 1800 dollars into 60,000 in just 365 days. Come on poeple when it's too good to be true it's too good to be true. This business relies on new memberships. Do the numbers at some point there won't be enough money comming in to supply the rebates, a mere population issue. These poeple have to believe in it. They couldn't possibly get their freinds and family involved unless they believed. As far as STILL believing even after the facts are out, they refuse to admit they might have been wrong and feel bad about getting poeple involved in an obvious scam. Take a look at the Leaderdhip of these companies, Hello the two gentlemen involved have wrap sheets on this very same type of scam.

Mary Johnson

August 16, 2008 8:24 PM

I was waiting for the other shoe to fall. When my aging parents put money into a similar scheme in the 90s, we kept telling them not to. But they got lots of money back right off the bat so they figured it must have been legit. After all, it was a good, conservative Christian group. The newsletters proved that. Gloria was her name. SO, after seeing a wonderful return on their money, they dumped more in - even put some in their grandchildren's name. Then, all of sudden, the website shut down - restructuring they said. Then , lo and behold, the government interfered - could't stand it, you know, when people were making money. So, my parents lost THOUSANDS!!!! and to this day believe that the government is the bad guy. Never mind the rhetoric JUST LIKE ASD that sucked them in. Their ignorance on how people can MANIPULATE the internet was their downfall. I wish you could read the handwritten letters my mother sent to this group whose rhetoric was JUST LIKE ASD begging them to return her meager investment. Pathetic.
Don't hang this one on anyone but yourself for trying to make a quick buck. I would say "If is sounds too good . . ", but it is like talking to an alcoholic. "
How manhy of you are sending off letters, too, expecting money to come floating in you mailbox????

Marc Goodman

August 17, 2008 3:19 AM

This reply is regarding Andy's Post about the scams run by the same owner of ADS.

I'm reading the complaint filed by the DOJ and I don't see any mention that 12DailyPro was run by the same guy.

Where do you get your information from? Can you verify what you're saying?
Thanks

Marc

August 17, 2008 3:34 AM

I do not know for a fact if this is a scam or it is a legit business.

To me, the system does not seem to be able to maintain itself under the premise of "advertising revenues," especially since, being an online store owner myself, I would not want to take my money from google's adwords (PPC) and invest it in ASD for the sakes of traffic. I don't think any of the traffic I could purchase on there would actually buy anything from my site.

It would seem like the traffic wouldn't be very well targeted, and would rather just come in to my site, sit there for 15 seconds, and then go on to the next best thing.

I operate on the conversion of 1% of visitors to generate good profits. That means if I sell 1 item out of 100 visitors, then I generate good profits. There was a gentleman on here who stated that out of 30,000 visitors he generated 2 sales. That is equal to 0.006% of all traffic converting. Perhaps in markets like Real Estate that turns out profitable, but for retail online, this is a terrible investment.

One thing I am not liking about their website is their "terminology." For example they call visitors to a website "eyeballs." You are "buying eyeballs to your website." Besides sounding mildly disturbing, it shows a lack of understanding of online advertisement.

Even after reading the complaing filed by the DOJ at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/dc/Victim_Witness_Assistance/FILED-%20Verified%20Complaint-%20ASD%20(8.5.08).pdf it is still unsure if this is in fact a scam.

While the complaint those claim the owner of the Company - Andy Bowdoin - to be involved in scams in the past, we have to remember this is just allegations that may or may not be substantiated in a court of law. They do not mean they are the "facts," but rather accusations.

It will be interesting to find out what happens.

proud ASD member

August 17, 2008 3:08 PM

The above article makes the reader believe that ASD created these YouTube videos. This is NOT the case. These videos are produced by members who are violating the terms they agreed to. ASD has done a lot of good for a lot of people. Let's wait and see if they are proven guilty before we judge.

Sally

August 20, 2008 1:29 PM

I'm curious how you rationalize Bowdoin's actual history? That he never attempted to correct the lies (president/medal, past businesses, etc) that others were telling about him and, in fact, when he directly encouraged or told the stories himself.

With evidence that at the least Bowdoin is dishonest and at the most ASD may likely be a ponzi, you would still try to profit with the real possibility that you would be doing so at the expense of others who could lose big time?

I didn't know until reading so many comments from "former" ASD members that so many were black helicopter, tin-foil hat government conspiracy theorists. Suddenly the USA is the bad guy (as if the govt shuts down successful money making operations all day long... yeah right ha!)

Do you not understand that all the talk by ASD members about "investing" and "speculating" is in itself the problem? There is everything good about making money, but it is HOW you make money (legitimately!) that is important. Before the govt bust, the big deal be made about ASD was not advertising... it was about investing money and getting more back (for doing very little) to the tune of "Turn $500 into $12,000" and "earn 125% to 150% return." And therein lies the problem and why anybody with good sense and can put greed aside for a moment can see why it would be looked into for it's legitimacy.

Now it's suddenly all about "just advertising" for the most part after getting busted. Legitimacy goes out the window when so many stick with a man with a background as Bowdoin appears to have without questioning deeper, and where most of what I read indicates that they're hanging their hat on the "God is on our side" defense.

Giuliano

August 20, 2008 8:12 PM

Ad Surf Daily is not a Ponzi. It is a legitimate advertising company, that has been slandered by numerous comments through out the Internet. Give me one piece of solid evidence to prove otherwise. You people have no clue what your talking about. There is always two sides to the story. But of course believe every thing you read on the Internet. By 8/25/2008 you will be purchasing Ad packages for your own company.

Sally

August 21, 2008 4:11 PM

Giuliano, to answer your question about one piece of solid evidence I will simply refer you to the government filings on this case. And now the burden of proof is on you, the former members and management.

Sure, a person is innocent until proven guilty. However, I would maintain that the govt clearly does not just raid and sieze in situations like this without good cause and it is not considered lightly. They have much better things to do with their time than go after a business that is making loads of money UNLESS there are clear indications of something wrong. There is no reality to the "govt out to get us" excuses as you hear from Ad Surf Daily people.

I've seen this kind of thing before and, if deemed a true ponzi, the govt will work to get the money back into the hands of the people who paid... and they will also go after collecting from those members who profitted in order to pay those who lost. It is like when gifting clubs get busted.

You just repeated the oft-used line by Ad Surf Daily people (after the fact of govt intervention) that it's a "legitimate ad company," which goes against everything I heard and saw before the raid (see my return on investment comments above). It was almost soley marketed as a money-making investment program, and that's what I still read in many of the comments even today. Most are afraid of losing their money, not their advertising.

I am not here to (entirely) pre-judge, but just am adding another outside viewpoint to the mix from someone who has been involved in home business successfully for the last couple of decades and see these things come and go.

Now answer what I consider, IMHO, to be my quite reasonable questions above about Bowdoin?

Do you still cling to him as a good Chrisian man with a blind faith that the govt has embellished his past record (and the "presidential medal" etc)? Or has anyone had the guts to directly question him about his past and ensure he's simply not just hiding behind God and Church in an attempt to escape scrutiny?

Though my guess is he wasn't forthcoming about the medal and past to anyone before, so why would he be now.

Positive ASD MEMBER

August 23, 2008 6:52 PM

I've noticed lot's of informed people doing Posts on here. Well it's tough to stay informed when the crap of news that's being reported it's being reported by a one-sided news un-professional person. So there is really only one thing to do right....? that's wait to see what the judge says!? If by the hope of god this comes out to be praised by the judge....Holly crap! There are lots of people saying that since the govt. raided it then it must be true they are a Ponzi scheme! Come on WAKE UP guys! Our govt. is prob. the most unreliable corporation in the world. What do you think about Social Sec. I am paying taxes so that one I can pay for older peoples retirement and I am not even going to see that money because I am 28 years old!! ARGHH! Tell me that's not a freaking PONZI Scheme!? Guys open your eyes it's not that hard!! We are a super power for something!! lol....This country will never back down and they will always be Goliath to everyone else because we make the laws how it can benefit us most! ASD is a break through idea that was getting middle to lower class people some extra income and the govt. wasn't making any money on it yet so they deemed it a Ponzi! Ohh well....show's how "FREE" we are as a Country huh!?

One of the herd

August 30, 2008 1:27 PM

More proof that there will always be more sheeps than shepherds.

Bernie

August 31, 2008 1:20 AM

I was never told that we didn't have to have a legitimate site. All the ones I looked at seemed pretty legitimate to me. I loved the lady's site who made homemade quilts. The guy who painted Native American art was interesting too. The person who made vases and glassware was very cool. There were MLM's too. There were some realty businesses. Did any of those sound like bogus sites to you? I never saw anyone put a bogus site up from YouTube even though the AG said someone had a site like this. I ONLY SAW LEGITIMATE SITES!...REAL businesses!

Skunked

September 18, 2008 3:36 PM

I knew hundreds of people signing up for ASD that didn’t even have a website!!!!!!!! They didn’t even own a business!!!!! Yet they could get a FREE website from ASD or their members and get access to the rebates. So if it was strictly a business advertising site… What are they possibly advertising???????? Maybe if people were required to have a Federal Tax Id number for their business it would be more legit.

Otherwise, it’s a one size fits all. Business owner or not. Should be illegal!

barbara

September 22, 2008 7:35 PM

What's the latest on this scam? How do we get our money back?

annie a.

November 13, 2008 4:34 PM

Josh says "if its legit why did the secret serv raid it?"

Sorry, but that is such a stupid question. As though the secret service is infallible. The secret service is made up of HUMAN BEINGS. To err is human but maybe you didn't get the memo.

Carol A.

November 20, 2008 4:26 PM

I only want to know one thing. Why is it that the government can come in, raid a business, close it down and steal all the money? If people were scammed, then the government should see to it that they get their money back. Don't hold your breath on this one. We have thieves in Washington.

Becky

January 14, 2009 5:01 PM

Thought you and your readers might find this of interest:

Hope for scam victims: AdSurfDaily gives up claim to millions

Dave

January 31, 2009 5:16 PM

Some people just never get it...you don't get something for nothing.

I had a friend try to get me to put money into Ad Surf Daily. I was shocked he was doing it. His brother and a friend convinced him it was the real deal.

I could see it was a fraudulent Ponzi scheme as soon as I looked at it. Some people are just stupid.

GWTColin

February 15, 2009 12:43 PM

Let's assume for a second that the government is taking a flyer on this one and decided, well these people are making too much money and the wealth in this country is getting put into middle class hands, how horrible. Does anyone else see a problem with that statement? On average Ponzi schemes last for about 1-3 years before they get busted up or they implode on themselves because they rely on constant new membership so they can pay old membership. So inevitably it's one of two outcomes... A) the government takes all the money B) The guys running the fraudulent business close up shop and take all the money. Now, it's not like the secret service or the SEC just decide, these guys have lots of money let's raid them. If that was the case then a lot of businesses would get raided. However, that is not how it works. They need to gather evidence, look at financials, look at the sustainability of the business and then if the business fits the parameters of a scam or illegal operation, then they go in and shut it down before anyone else gets their money stolen. Then this all has to go through litigation. They don't just go around bashing in doors because people are trying to make money, that would be stupid. Every Ponzi scam fits somewhat of the same mold. They always offer some sort of a cheap, half assed product, in this case advertising which for the most part was free on the site anyway. The free part is just to get you there so you can see all the potential money that you can make. Then they have some program that promises you a ridiculous return on your money, like 125% - 150% which I believe this particular program was offering. And where do you think that money comes from? Spoiler alert, it comes from the next guy down, which in theory is a pretty good idea. The only downside is that it's not sustainable, and this is why it is illegal. How does the last guy in make any money? He doesn't, and the guys that run the company fold it up, and take all the money leaving everyone else without any. I'm going to make an educated guess and say that the people that actually got paid were part of this program in its earlier stages, and I'll even go out on a limb and say they probably had a program where you could reinvest the money you made and roll it over. You got paid because they had to get more members. So they paid you and then you referred your buddy, "Oh check out ASD, I put in $100 and got back $150 in a week, here's the check, blah blah blah." Here is a small lesson in finance. You cannot create something from nothing. All of the paper money in circulation represents debt, fact. The other thing that I would lke to bring up is that Andy Bowdoin fits the profile of a scam artist. He has been involved in previous fraudulent businesses, he fudged up businesses he owned and ran, he never won the presidents medal (and I'll come back to this one), and most of these guys use God and religion to add to their credibility and sucker people in because it's easy to trust a church going man. Andy Bowdoin does not believe in God, he's a greedy man who believes in money. "And anyone who uses God to make money sickens me" - I put that in quotations because that is my personal opinion. Back to the presidents medal, you would think for such a momentus occasion in someones life, they might have a picture of it, possibly have the medal displayed. In all of my research, I never once saw this medal or a picture of him receiving it. He has never met the president, he has not received any medals, this is simply a figment of his imagination and a ploy used as he does with religion to add to his credibility and win over naive people so he can take their money. That is my rant for today, hope you enjoyed it, those who will take a lesson from it, those who won't this will happen to you again so don't worry about it, it's only your kids food your taking from them.
Best of all wishes and hopefully you find success as entrepreneurs.

Travis

April 25, 2009 12:07 AM

Kind of like our Government Huh? Running a rigged game while they stuff their pockets behind our backs. Not to mention what the rich are getting into with their poor woman possessions. Boo Hoo.. The Government has my $1,000.00 USD investment now, and I just want my money back. Praise the Government.. The shining Giant who cannot allow a rigged game outside of their own..

Like Charleston Heston said in Planet of the Apes, "Those damn dirty Apes... Damn them all to Hell!"

Peace out fellow CountryMen/Women!

Love you,

And God Bless!

Margarita

May 27, 2009 7:32 PM

Does any member of ASD could give me an update on when and where can I claim my money?

Thanks,

JWR

June 27, 2009 8:36 PM

I invested in ASD but never received an account, any ad time, or any money back. I would like to know when the government seized monies are going to be refunded to us.

suresh

July 16, 2009 1:22 PM

i am interested adsurf daily business.

Javier

July 20, 2009 9:29 AM

I was riped-off with $ 1,000 with that Piramid Scheme $%&##@@# Andy Bowin and all that MAFIA.!!! Don't participate in anything related to AD Surf Daily or ASD Cash generator or easy interest earnings!!!!

Go to hell Adny Bowin!!!!

J T Moore

August 5, 2009 4:32 PM

Can anyone tell me where Andy Bowdin is now? I have heard he is in jail. I don't Know about this.