Already a Bloomberg.com user?
Sign in with the same account.
ASML Holding NV
Walt Disney Co/The
Goldman Sachs Group Inc/The
Campbell Soup Co
Thomson Reuters Corp
Noble Energy Inc
DiamondRock Hospitality Co
Blackstone Group LP
4. Hawker Beechcraft, the bankrupt business jet maker owned by Goldman Sachs Group (GS) and Onex (OCX), may draw more auction bids after agreeing to sell itself to Superior Aviation Beijing for $1.8 billion.
5. The world’s largest soupmaker, Campbell Soup (CPB), will pay about $1.6 billion for California-based Bolthouse Farms to bolster its juice business.
8. DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH) agreed to acquire a portfolio of four hotels, including the Hilton Boston and the Westin Washington D.C., from affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Partners VI (BX) for $495 million.
9. Aiming to repay debt, Fender Musical Instruments, the No. 1 seller of guitars in the U.S., filed to raise as much as $161 million in an IPO.
10. India paid a reported $1.1 million for a collection of letters, papers, photos, and artifacts relating to Mahatma Gandhi. The archive was formerly owned by the architect Hermann Kallenbach, a close friend of Gandhi’s.