Aug. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Foreign investment in African economies will reach a record $80 billion in 2014 with many U.S. companies leading the way. American companies continue to partner with their African counterparts to drive growth, yet significant business and financial opportunities remain untapped. This session explores the future of U.S.-African partnerships and identifies new ways to strengthen business ties and enable greater economic progress.
Welcoming the panel
Ashish J. Thakkar, Founder and Managing Director, Mara Group
The Honorable William Jefferson Clinton, Founder of the Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States.
• Aliko Dangote, President and CEO, Dangote Group
• Jeff Immelt, CEO, General Electric
• Andrew N. Liveris, President, Chairman & CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
• Phuti Mahanyele, CEO, Shanduka Group
• Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.