Aug. 5 (Bloomberg) -- How are African leaders planning for the next decade of growth? This session features African heads of state in conversation about the most important issues confronting their regions at a time of unprecedented economic opportunity. The assembled leaders, representing the continent’s five regions, will discuss the policies that enable economic growth, good governance, strategic investments, intelligent infrastructure, and successful public private partnerships—now and in the years ahead.
Welcoming the panel
The Honorable John F. Kerry, Secretary of State of the United States
• His Excellency Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda
• His Excellency Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal
• Mr. Jacob Zuma, President of the Republic of South Africa
• His Excellency Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, President of the United Republic of Tanzania
• His Excellency Mohamed Moncef Marzouki, President of the Republic of Tunisia