Does Helping the 1% Help the Other 99%?

Does Helping the 1% Help the Other 99%? Play

Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) –- Former Mitt Romney Adviser Lanhee Chen and Bloomberg’s Al Hunt and Nela Richardson discuss the State of the Union and the theme of income inequality. They speak with Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle on Bloomberg Television’s “Market Makers.” (Source: Bloomberg)

  • On Air Now

    Bloomberg Surveillance Watch Now

  • Next

    In The Loop with Betty Liu

(enter your email)
(enter up to 5 email addresses, separated by commas)

Max 250 characters

blog comments powered by Disqus