Washington Debates Loan Modification Proposals

Posted by: Chris Palmeri on November 4, 2008

Is the grand plan by FDIC Chairman Shelia Barr in trouble? Bair has been promoting a plan to use $50 billion of the Treasury’s $700 billion bailout funds to guarantee that home loans renegotiated by banks get repaid. Her proposal is modeled after FDIC efforts to quickly restructure troubled loans at IndyMac, the failed thrift that regulators seized in July. But it’s been nearly a week since the plan was first floated , and a story in the Wall Street Journal today suggests the plan has run into opposition in the White House.

It’s hard to tell if that’s the case. White House spokesperson Tony Fratto will only say that the Bush Administration is reviewing a number of proposals for restructuring loans, and that the Journal story “is inaccurate.” Clearly, though, once a new president is elected the pressure will build for some sort of help for homeowners.

Other federal efforts to right the housing collapse seem to be getting off to a slow start. The Federal Housing Administration’s ‘Hope for Homeowners’ program, launched Oct. 1., was designed to keep 400,000 troubled homeowners in their homes by swapping risky loans for conventional 30-year fixed rate ones with lower rates. But the government received only 42 applications from homeowner in the program’s first two weeks and all have been rejected, according to the Housing Wire blog.

Even Spain seems to be showing the U.S. up, declaring a moratorium on mortgage payments for homeowners who have lost their jobs.

Either under pressure from state regulators, as in the case of Bank of America, or under the their own initiative, as JP Morgan Chase recently announced, big banks are taking steps to stop foreclosures and renegotiate loans. Housing advocates say the Bush Administration should be doing so as well. “If we could get (Treasury Secretary) Paulson to do for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac what Shelia Barr has done for IndyMac, that would overnight be a huge benefit for homeowners,” says Bruce Marks, founder of the non-profit National Assistance Corp. of America.

Crafting an effective mortgage bailout won’t be easy. It has to be done in a way that helps those who are in danger of foreclosure, but without providing an incentive for otherwise healthy homeowners to default. Moreover, there is still some debate as to whether keeping trouble borrowers in their homes ultimately helps the general population. A recent study by the St Louis Federal Reserve of foreclosure moratoriums put in place by 27 states during the Great Depression found that banks cut back on lending and borrowing rates for home buyers were higher because lenders couldn’t take property in default back and resell it.

Raphael Bostic, a former senior economist at the Federal Reserve who now teaches at the University of Southern California, says that if the federal government renegotiated trouble homeowner loans, either by providing assistance to private banks or through buying the loans themselves, it would help put a floor under housing prices. “Everyone is trying to figure out where the bottom is,” Bostic says. “People are not going think there’s a bottom if they know there’s a flood of distressed assets still coming up for sale.”

Both presidential candidates were in favor of renegotiating homeowner loans. Those in the real estate industry are hoping the next president will bring some calm to an uncertain market. Lorna Borenstein, president of Move.com, a real estate information company that includes Realtor.com, says she was at conference for women executives in early October when the news of the big bank-bailout bill passing was announced. “There was a huge round of applause,” she says. Now she hopes a new president will be a catalyst to brighten a gloomy picture. “We have an oversupply of houses on the market,’ she says. “Until that gets cleared out you won’t see any stabilization in prices.”

Rufus

November 4, 2008 10:56 PM

Something to encourage the mortage holders to hold and rent instead of dumping the houses on the market and forcing the sale prices down might be in order.

Joe C

November 6, 2008 1:49 AM

What's with the pervasive view that homeownership is somehow an entitlement?
A mortgage is a loan, not a grant, and consumers need to cut their coat according to their cloth, and not get into debt over their heads. If a mortgage is too much, then one needs to downsize.

Joe C

November 6, 2008 1:50 AM

What's with the pervasive view that homeownership is somehow an entitlement?

kristina

November 7, 2008 1:58 AM

Finally, it's settled! Now we've got someone to lead us out of this crisis.

chc

November 8, 2008 11:20 AM

Why not restructure the payment schedule in line with owner's income, perhaps lengthen the term and adjust the rate. BUT MAINTAIN THE LIEN AT THE ORIGINAL VALUE. If and when values come back the borrower could not benefit to the detriment of the lender.

Tracy

November 9, 2008 12:16 AM

I mostly agree with you Joe C. However, there are many people who were led to believe they could afford these mortgages -- not understanding what ARMs really meant. Also, I have many clients, that because English is not their first language, they were told one thing in their native language then presented with something else in writing (which was in English). They did not understand that the English language document differed from what they were told verbally in their native language. I've seen some crazy loans with crazy interests rates as a result of this. It's really a shame. In these cases, when my law office got involved, the lenders have modified without hesitation. I've gotten modifications with one letter and or one phone call.

Tracy

November 9, 2008 12:16 AM

Jon

November 9, 2008 1:45 AM

Here's an idea. Why "Hope" the lenders will help after giving them billions to stuff in their pockets. Let's force them through legislation to help those in need and modify mortgages to keep people in the homes. Enough prancing around and coddling the lender and banks. Force them and you'll see less financial stress on homeowners and the economy will get back on track. They've already got the money in the pockets to buffer the loss on the mortgage. Stop being greedy!! Besides they'd lose out if they didn't and went into foreclosure! ..hint..Wachovia!!

Scott

November 17, 2008 1:24 AM

Let's provide liquidity to the banks by providing modifications to homeowners and making their loans truly affordable! Mark the loan to market conditions..........

Marie

November 17, 2008 7:21 PM

We are faced with a bleeding economy and yet we have poured all this money in the hands of the same people who put us there. That's crazy they still keep their jobs and we keep losing our jobs and homes. We need to stop the bleeding by stoping these foreclosures. Really, let's help people stay in their homes and lower their payments and increase the terms if you must to 50yrs whatever but, how do you help them when you put them out of their home and turn around and sale the home for half the price yo the rich. Makes no sense ! We need to offer forbearences on mortgages for people with no jobs since millions are laidoff and continues to get laidoff look at today 50,000 layoffs announced from Citibank. Put the bailout towards the american people and taxpayers not the already RICH ! WAll STREET, Automotive Industry AIG, ETC... We need to start regulating these companies and control what they are doing because they are the ones who are crippling the economy with the large incomes they pay the big corp. execs etc... Hopefully the new president can get it us back on track, but we need to start listening to the little people, the middle class, the working class as we are the make up of this great country ! God Bless America !

beachdude

November 23, 2008 1:45 PM

Loan modification is a process whereby a home owner's mortgage is modified and both the lender and homeowner are bound by the new terms of the new mortgage. The most common loan modifications are listed below:

lowering the mortgage interest rate
reducing the mortgage principal balance
fixing adjustable interest rates within the mortgage
increasing the loan term throughout the mortgage
forgiveness of payment defaults and fees
or any combination of the above

A loan modification is a permanent change in one or more of the terms of a mortgagor's loan, it allows the mortgage loan to be reinstated and results in a payment the mortgagor can afford.

DenverSoccerMom

December 1, 2008 10:28 PM

I just finished my modification with Indymac and I'm a success story. I followed the basic steps needed and it was pretty painless even for me. It all happened pretty fast for me. 3 weeks was all it took from start to finish.

I wasn't late or behind on my mortgage. I didnt have to pay anything extra to the bank. It was pretty painless and actually much easier than when I financed the loan in the first place!

I was at a 8.5% adjustable but that was ready to adjust in a month to add $1200 to my monthly payment!

If anyone is like me and has even the slightest worries about what exactly to do and needs a bit of hand holding, I'd recommend http://www.LoanModAssistant.com as it's a DIY system. Only cost me $199 too. The best part was that hardship letter the other folks here refer to. Mine was tailored to my situation and I just had to tweak it a bit.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone. God bless.

sophie

December 14, 2008 1:12 AM

I have been trying to negotiate with Wachovia to modify my loan. All they said they have is re-financing. We tried that route and after 3 months, they told me I was turned down. I wrote a letter to the president of the company begging them to change my loan to fixed rate. All I got was e-mail saying there is noting they can do. I am current on my loan; I have an excellent credit; i have a job but because of my debt to income ratio, I was turned down. Who cares about debt to income ratio when I have been paying for my mortgage. I would be in a situation to loose my house when the loan adjusts. Even with loan modification, you have to qualify. Are these people joking. They should modify all the people who are current on their loan regardless. This crap about qualifying is a joke. People are desperate and if they have these adjustable loans, it's a guarantee that they will loose their home just like me. Wachovia refuse to work with them. If you call Wachovia, the initial answering is to lure people in for new loan. Yet they would not work with an existing client for loan modification. Federal government should step and and demand these stubborn, greedy lenders like Wachovia to modify all the existing customer's loan. Especially the customer that are current on their loan. Good luck everybody. I wish I can do more to help you. We should stick together ask the government to pressure the lenders.

Don Smith

December 14, 2008 2:09 AM

I found some more info here ...

beachdude

December 16, 2008 12:00 AM

The most common loan modifications are listed below:

•lowering the mortgage interest rate
•reducing the mortgage principal balance
•fixing adjustable interest rates within the mortgage
•increasing the loan term throughout the mortgage
•forgiveness of payment defaults and fees
•or any combination of the above

Check out this Public site at http://LoanModificationMortgage.org

Guardian Modifications & Consulting, LLC

January 30, 2009 1:00 AM

Today Jan 29, 2009 - Mortgage companies said today they will increase their use of loan modifications to prevent foreclosures to keep foreclosure percentages down.

Loan modifications is when you modify your current loan to reduce interest payment in turn lowering your mortgage payment to avoid foreclosure. We broke a record high according to Reuters in December, up from October modifications.

Total "workouts," including negotiated payment plans, increased to a record 239,000 in the month.

Regulators and lawmakers criticized the way we were preventing foreclosures, saying the industry were acting too slow. The Federal Reserve said this week it would take steps to reduce foreclosures by encouraging loan lenders to modify at least $74 billion loans it owns.

This will be very helpful to many home owners.

You can modify your current loan without refinancing and with $0 closing costs.

With the governments bailout money given to lenders, banks are more agreeable in preventing foreclosure and reducing arm and interest only loans to a low fixed rate.

We at Guardian Modifications & Consulting, LLC specialize in modifying you current home loan, bringing it current and make your current payment affordable again without refinancing.

For more info about our services, please visit us on the web at www.GuardianMods.com

Email - info@guardianmods.com

Direct 914-332-1400 or call us Toll Free at 888-688-8801

Servicing all of New York and New Jersey - Full In house legal team.

Loan Modification in New York & New Jersey - Modify Your Home Mortgage Loan Today and Save BIG, Q & A (edit/delete)

What is Loan Modification?

A loan modification is when your current lender modifies your existing mortgage to make the loan more affordable. Usually it is in the form of a rate reduction and fixing the rate. In the past this was only used when a borrower was delinquent and suffered a hardship such as a job loss, divorce, illness etc. Now borrowers can obtain mortgage help from their lender for unaffordable rate adjustments, to lower their principal balance in order to sell or refinance they're home, or to lower or defer payments until they are back on there feet. The earlier you get started, the better your chances are of getting the modification that's right for you. With the bailout that the Government afforded these lending institutions, you no longer need to be late on payments or in foreclosure to modify your loan.

How can Guardian help?

Regardless of the size and type of your mortgage, it may be impossible to refinance or sell your home because you owe more than your home is worth. As well, you may find yourself unable to keep up with your mortgage payments because of rising interest rates and property taxes. You may also suffer from a recent layoff, divorce or illness that can have a negative impact on your ability to pay your mortgage. As a result, millions of Americans are finding they need to modify their existing loans just to keep their homes. Guardian will work with your lender to negotiate a loan modification at a low, fixed payment you can afford. In some cases we can even your principal balance or defer payments. If you are upside down and can no longer make your monthly payment; up to now the only option was letting the bank foreclose and walking away. That is not a good option since a foreclosure sticks on your credit record for at least 10 years and becomes public record available to everyone including future employers. Let our office help you stay in your home with payments you can afford.

Can you help unemployed homeowners?

Do you count the income of people who are living in the home but are not on the title?
Yes. We consider the total income of the household, not just the homeowner.

Do I need to be delinquent or behind on my mortgage?

No, but it will make things easier. Loan modification is meant to help people in financial hardship, and banks are more than willing to help you when Guardian is on your side.

Can you help me with properties that I'm not living in or currently renting out?

Is it too late to help clients who have received a Notice of default?

NO! The Loan Modification Department can prevent foreclosure up to a few days before the actual transfer sale date. However, if you are thinking of getting help, please don't wait until you have received a notice of sale.

What interest rates can I expect after a loan modification?

The results vary from case to case, your new rate can be as low as 2%, after having us negotiate with your lender.

How do I pay?

You can pay with cash or a cashier's check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit cards.

If you have fallen behind on your mortgage payment or feel you will do so in the future, we can HELP!

We will help cut your interest rate up to 70% off and SAVE you $100's or even $1000's of dollars a month and keep you in your home or lower your payments while you try to sell in a slow real estate market and BEST of All, We will not get paid until we have done so.

Guardian Modifications & Consulting simply your #1 choice hands down for all mortgage & home loan modifications and adjustments throughout New York & New Jersey including the five boroughs of NYC "Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island" and Long Island, Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties..

Call us RIGHT NOW Toll Free at (888) 688-8801 or Visit us on the web at http://www.GuardianMods.com - You will be so glad you did!

Mike K

February 4, 2009 9:21 PM

If you need a home loan mortgage modification in California. This company provides a 100% money back Guarantee and utilize the best qualified attorneys to negotiate for you @ http://www.homeloanmortgagemodification.com

DANIC

February 15, 2009 10:59 PM

SO MANY PEOPLE SO MANY...OPINIONS,HOW ABOUT INSTEAD TO FORCLOSE,YOU COULD CHOOSE TO STAY IN YOUR HOUSE FREE UP TO 2 (TWO) YEARS,WHAT BANKS DO,IT IS ILEGAL...THEY SOLD OUR NOTES TO A LOT OF ''PEOPLE''TOOK THE MONEY,OPEN A ESCROW ACCOUNT ( IN HOMEOWNER NAME,IN A TRUST ACC.WITH INTEREST,AND DON'T TELL US ABOUT.)WE SHOULD ASK THEM TO PRODUCE THE NOTE !!!....IT IS LEGAL !,IN WRITTING AND TELL THEM TO RELEASE ''OUR''MONEY THEY GOT AFTER SELLING IN 48 HRS.THE NOTE.IT COULD BE 400,000 DEPEND HOW MUCH YOUR HOUSE WAS.
AND WITH THOSE MONEY WE COULD PAY THEM !!
HEY LOAN MODIFICATORS...HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT FROM BANKS ???TO MIX PEOPLE IN FOUR OPTION AND MAYBE MAKE LOANS WITH ''SHARED APPRECIATION''IF HOUSE APPRECIATES...HOMEOWNER GETS..NOTHING ETC.(NOT ALL ARE DOING THIS STRATEGY,VALUE IS DOWN !...MAYBE GOES UP..5-10 YEARS,SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY TAXES,HOMEOWNERS WILL, BUT IT WILL BE LIKE RENTING !!

John_Mayer

March 3, 2009 11:25 AM

It is estimated that it could benefit 3 to 4 million homeowners from the new modification procedures. So how do you qualify for the Mortgage Modification? Check the website http://mortgagemodificationprogram.blogspot.com
to see if you qualify. I was in trouble I am glad I did check it before I talk to my mortgage company and it worked - John Mayer, California

dropatie singh

March 12, 2009 6:49 PM

can you modify loans on investment properties in florida.?
please give me an urgent answer
call me @917-376-3171 anytime

dropatie singh

March 12, 2009 6:49 PM

can you modify loans on investment properties in florida.?
please give me an urgent answer
call me @917-376-3171 anytime

Annie B

March 20, 2009 7:41 PM

Well I think there are a few factors no one is talking about. First of all Chase did not stop foreclosures. In fact quite the opposite. 30 days after the Wamu take over in counties across the nation it was biz as usual. Secondly,there are more victims of this problem. I paid rent. the owner didnt pay on an upside down.I had an expired pre approval from May, when I started the process to try to buy the house. My income has been reduced, but the lending standards are tighter. Next even though I was not the foreclose, I still researched the entire trustee sale process. I found so many errors, The County recorders are not checking out the validity of the names on the deeds. The court clerks are allowing renter ULD to be filed 30 days before the legal time limits. The day I went to court 37 out of 40 people thought they had a deal on the table and had spent money on attorneys , and all of them never got the final part signed by the banks. They had good faith letters ,loan apps ..you name it, the judge never even considered extending the 14 day lock out. There was one contracted attorney for ALL of the banks. BofA, Chase, Wells.He was not who my attorney spoke to He would not accept money from anyone, he would not agree to call the person he represented and he said he had a specific limited authority.Not one person even had a chance.Okay so my point is, the banks use the states courts, the attorney use the sherriffs, the counties dont even double check, and the banks empty houses, they do not repair or clean up after these hasty evictions. The houses sit empty and then next issue is the con artists andd squatters. So while us taxpayers are reading about the banks not lending , rest assured your tax dollars in many cases are being used to abuse the system and put you on the street. I am so sorry to run on. My solution, fine the counties for not making sure they allow sales and that all docs are correct and in place. Courts should be penalized for not double checking case they intend to rule on. Maybe if they didnt do bulk foreclosures and if the banks had to pay for "private courts" to handle these our system would not fail so easily. take away some of the money the state gives them to process these things if they are not double checked and they will certainly double check. Next do forensic audits of the last years foreclosure, trustee sale, and short sale proceedures. If there are any that have violated any of the laws in place to protect the banks and consumers, then the bank can just repay the people of they get to keep their houses. Next if someone who is victimized and isn't a home owner, if they offer to pay the bank what it asks in the complaint and are facing homelessness the bank has to accept it. The final part of this is that if they do force a family or person out, they have to clean and fix the house up to a level where the bank appraisals will allow financing of a house, oh and dont forget the short sale people, they bait and switch , sit on offers of the full listing price for months and then say no. You list it for a price , quit refusing valid offers, and sell it for what you advertised and let the poor guy move on whopse whole life sits in limbo, or let the buyer move on.
By the way, there are over 1200 houses under $90k in a nearby city, some are 4br with pools! But the conditions are so bad they sit empty while 900 people try to be selected at rental properties for 3 times what their own mortgages are.I just wanted to say what no one else is.

Joseph

July 25, 2009 5:57 PM

I saw this information and it is good to hear the FDIC came out with a plan. There are a lot of customers from Indymac that are under financial distress. I found some good information on this webstie to navigate the loan modification. www.championfinancialwork.com/fastloanmodification Indymac has a lot of requirements. Hopefully the people that need it will get the loan modification.

Guardian Advocate Group, LLC

August 15, 2009 4:17 AM

Doing a Forensic Loan Audit prior to submitting a Loan Modification Application with your lender, will create great leverage in your negotiations process. A Forensic Loan Audits sniffs out tons of predatory practices if they exist. Such as Respa and Hoepa Violations, Truth in Lending Act Violations as well as was your Hud and Good Faith estimate prepared and presented to you in a timely fashion. Another form of an audit is to find out if your loan was sold to another lender or assigned and if it was done properly. These several factors is a tremendous bargaining tool, after applying for a mortgage modification.

"Our Forensic Loan Doc Audits performed by our in house CPA'S and Attorneys will assure consumers are not taken advantage of by their lenders and speed up the modification process"

The main goal of Guardian Advocate Group is to Save a Ten Thousand Homes for 10,000 Home Owners.

While the company is skilled at providing home mortgage modification and stop foreclosure services, we also provides clients with debt consolidation options and credit repair after they have modified their existing home loans.

Guardian Advocate Group, LLC consistent track record of uncompromising ethics, integrity and trust is unsurpassed. We respond quickly and give you the most efficient and personally tailored service available in the industry today. We know that many Americans face difficult times and individual hardship. We are highly successful in assisting in the home loan modification process.

*********************Visit us at www.GuardianMods.com or Call us Toll Free at 877-511-6637******************
*************************************

Smurf

September 13, 2009 2:34 PM

Can they denied a modication Application – because you owe back tax's for 2008.Only the school tax because we paid the proberty tax and don't have the money for 2009 tax's.Our modication Application they have we have send them all the information they needed.

Eric

October 2, 2009 2:16 AM

Be careful! Potential rip off!!

I paid $1000 to Guardian Advocate Group, LLC for a home loan modification but they stopped returning my calls which leads me to believe that they are not going to refund my $1000.00. Gregg Shwack made me a promise that I would get all my money back if they did not get my loan modified. Here is the last email I got from him:

"Your.file is complete !!!!! 98 percent of all files from your lender has been REJECTED!!!!!!! IAM SAD TO SAY.THIS.MAYBE THE.CASE"

To me, this means that nothing more can be done so I've responded about getting a refund but haven't heard back from him or the company. Mike Luchen is the CEO of the Company and I tried contacting him but no luck there either. I've filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office in WA State regarding the issue.

I recommend you use another company because these guys didn't do anything for me. They have contacted my lender twice in almost 90 days (according to my lender). When going through a modification, I would think it would require more than two calls? Anyway, I don't recommend this company to anyone.

lucia

October 20, 2009 2:41 PM

To respond to Eric, I searched sites re loan modifications..got this great co.did a lot of research down to possible good modification, etc. Discussed terms of his co. and he when asked, definitely would not guarantee modification, but would fight for it no matter how long it took and definitely cost of over $2200. was not refundable. You have to ask...nothing is done for free..this loan modification plan opened a door to a new viable business, trying to help people..but read small print. I declined their help despite many calls.

mcdonald

October 20, 2009 3:19 PM

hi,i get my loan from mr.larry loan agency ....a frieed of my introduce me to this loan agency and it help me for more:VIA;E-mail:loan_dept009@hotmail.com

jane

December 12, 2009 10:19 AM

AT LEAST,I HAVE GETING A LOAN......GOD

BLESS....MR.GUN BILLY FOR OFFERIN ME A

LOAN.....FOR VIA:loan_dept009@hotmail.com

chen

December 18, 2009 12:18 PM

my name is chen azean do you need an urgent loan for your
xmas while dont you contact this email address for your loan
loandept2010@live.com that is were igot mine

chen

December 20, 2009 8:39 PM

my name is chen azean do you need an urgent loan
while dont contact this email address for your loan;
loandept2010@live.com that is were i got mine

mr. jeffrey

January 11, 2010 6:34 PM

This is to notify you that Mr.jeffrey robin i currently giving out loan to people in need of loan.I offer loan to people at a low interest rate so as to enable the poor get a loan from my company.Any one in need of loan now can simply contact us Via E-mail at jeffrey_robinloanfirm07@hotmail.com for more informations. E-mail me your Name,...Phone Number,.....Loan Duration,..... Amount Needed,..... Country,.... State...

Notice!! Notice!!

Before a loan can be transferred to you,You must be God fearing person,you must develop a heart of trust ok.

Pamela Stacy

January 28, 2010 7:12 AM

Hello Dear,

My name is Pamela Stacy , i came across your ad and i decided to place my testimony there, i was some time in search of financial assistance like this before and i tried searching for help all over the website i end up being scammed any time i contact one of all these internet fraudsters until one day i came across a long time friend who introduce me this God fearing Man, Rev. Eustace Mullins and yet i was so skeptical, but i decided to give him a try, My dear then, i was given my loan the third day after applying, my dear my advice for you is, do not get scammed online. If you need an urgent loan, contact this lender at eustacemullinsloanagency00@gmail.com
Tel: +447011127374

johnson

February 4, 2010 1:20 PM

Attn

Get a loan today at low rate apply now loans are given at a rate of 3% apply now this can increase your business to a greater hight. We are offering Loan to business and personal people, if you need a Loan to start up a business or Loan to pay off bills do contact us now and get a Loan from our Company...I render the best Loan services My regardS CONTACT US AT ; johnson.williams93@gmail.com

BORROWERS APPLICAN'T FORM
Full Name of Applicant`s:.................. .
Amount Requested:..........
Monthly Income...................
Mr Johnson williams

johnson wiliams

February 4, 2010 1:21 PM

Attn

BORROWERS APPLICAN'T FORM
Full Name of Applicant`s:.................. .
Amount Requested:..........
Loan Purpose :............
Address of Applicant:...........
Occupation: ............
City: ..............
State: ......................
Country: .........
Gender: .............................. ....
Age:...............
Mobile.......................
Monthly Income...................
Mr Johnson williams

Mrs Natasha

February 27, 2010 9:06 AM

Are you desperately in need of financial help? my company is here to grant you, your requested loan amount provided you will be able to pay back the loan. We give out loan at a minimum range of $5,000 USD at the rate of 3% interest. You can contact us for any kind of loan. for more details email us at postfinancial@postribe.com to apply for the following loan.
Personal Loan
Business Loan
Car Loan
House Loan
International Loan
Mortgage Loans
Student Loan
Insurance Loan
For any other kind of loan, do email us as soon as possible with the following details stating the amount you require as a loan.
Full Name:
Amount Needed:
Country:
Once these information are receive by my company, the processing of your loan will commence immediately.We look forward doing business with you.
Thanks,
Mrs. Natasha Zones.
Email: postfinancial@postribe.com

Mrs Natasha

February 27, 2010 9:26 AM

Hi! My name is Mrs. Sarah. My dear brothers and sisters, I have had two unfortunate dealings with fraudsters, who claim to be private loan firms’ and lost over $6,500, all in the name of finding a way for catering for my family and and to set up a good business. Although, I had given up on the loan search, till I was introduced to Natasha Zones Financial Company by a family friend who also got a loan from this company. This Company, heard my predicament and offered and granted my loan application from her company. A loan worth $120,000 USD. Ever since i got my loan from this company, i have promise to introduce people searching for a loan to this company.So, my friend, if you are truly anxious about getting this loan and you are genuine and trust worthy as to paying back, you can contact the postfinancial@postribe.com I assure you that you will get your loan from this company once you cooperate with them. God bless

scoly

Fax :_________
Make Sure you Contact me Via:
scolyfundings@gmail.com

Woodson Heather

April 8, 2010 7:48 AM

Hello,
Are you in any kind of financial difficulties?
Your help comes now. Do you seek finance to set up your own business?

Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
If you have any of the above problems then contact our customer
service (woodsonloan1@gmail.com) with the following information
We can be of assistance to you.We Offer loans ranging from £5,000 and above.
Our interest rate is 3% per year.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Your names ..........
Your country.........
Phone Number..........
Monthly Income........
Amount Needed.........

brain

April 12, 2010 1:35 PM

THANK GOD AT LAST I HAVE GETTING A LOAN FROM THIS AGENCY {LARRY LOAN AGENCY} FOR MORE VIA:loan_dept009@yahoo.com

marylin

April 12, 2010 1:38 PM

John Wright

April 19, 2010 2:36 AM

If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly it’s a PIGGY!

BofA and it’s CEO Brian Moynihan reminds me of that song by John Lennon and George Harrison titled "Piggies" I invite you to listen to this song on youtube and see if it appropriately fits.

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

John Wright vs. Bank of America Lawsuit at:

When I filed my lawsuit against Bank of America, myself and United Law Group thought of the many others out there in the same situation. It was then that we decided to educate the public on what these piggy banks are doing, as well as unite us all together as one voice. Please help me turn this David vs. Goliath modification process, into a Goliath vs. Goliath.

Please stand with me and United Law Group and send an email to Bank of America that states that we will no longer tolerate their potentially illegal, fraudulent, irregular and abusive business methods.

Divided we might have fell America, but united we must stand!

Please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:

1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”
4. Please send a copy of your email to johns-wright@hotmail.com
5. Please send your email to both BofA link below and the CEO email

BofA Linked Email:

CEO Brian Moynihan:
brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com

Matthew Task, Executive Relations
Office of the CEO
813-805-4873

John Wright

April 19, 2010 2:36 AM

If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly it’s a PIGGY!

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

John Wright vs. Bank of America Lawsuit at:

Divided we might have fell America, but united we must stand!

Please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:

1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”
4. Please send a copy of your email to johns-wright@hotmail.com
5. Please send your email to both BofA link below and the CEO email

BofA Linked Email:

CEO Brian Moynihan:
brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com

Matthew Task, Executive Relations
Office of the CEO
813-805-4873

John Wright

April 19, 2010 2:40 AM

If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly it’s a PIGGY!

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

John Wright vs. Bank of America Lawsuit at:

Divided we might have fell America, but united we must stand!

Please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:

1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”
4. Please send a copy of your email to johns-wright@hotmail.com
5. Please send your email to both BofA link below and the CEO email

BofA Linked Email:

CEO Brian Moynihan:
brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com

Matthew Task, Executive Relations
Office of the CEO
813-805-4873

John Wright

April 19, 2010 2:40 AM

If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly it’s a PIGGY!

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

John Wright vs. Bank of America Lawsuit at:

Divided we might have fell America, but united we must stand!

Please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:

1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email “I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!”
4. Please send a copy of your email to johns-wright@hotmail.com