Foreign investors love U.S. real estate

Posted by: Prashant Gopal on January 28, 2008

Many Americans are anxious about the real estate market. But foreign investors see U.S. apartments, hotels, shopping centers, warehouses and offices as good investments, according to a new survey.

The weak dollar has made the American real estate market look attractive to foreign bargain hunters.

The U.S. rose to the top of lists of the “most stable and secure” countries for real estate investment and the countries with the best opportunity for appreciation, according to the 16th annual survey of the Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)released Jan. 28. New York City and Washington D.C. were the top two global “Cities for Foreign Investors’ Real Estate Dollars,” according to the survey.

China is also growing in popularity. Shanghai rose to No. 5 from No. 9 a year ago on the list of top cities for foreign investment. And China is now No. 2 on the list of countries with the best opportunity for appreciation.

The survey of 200 AFIRE members was conducted in the fourth quarter 2007. AFIRE members hold $700 billion of cross-border real estate, including $230 billion in the U.S.

Here are the survey results:

Global Snapshot

• Hong Kong, up to 10th place from 11th place in 2006

Most Stable and Secure Countries for Real Estate Investments
1. U.S. – 56% of vote
2. Germany – 11% of vote; up from #3, with 4.5% of the vote in 2006
3. United Kingdom – 8.8% of vote; down from #2, with 11% of the vote in 2006
4. Australia – 8.8% of vote; up from #5, with 3% of the vote in 2006
5. Japan – 5.3% of vote; with 3% of the vote [tied with Australia], unchanged from 2006

Countries Offering the Best Opportunity for Capital Appreciation

1. U.S. – maintains ranking; increases percentage of votes to 26.2% from 23% in 2006

2. China – moves into 2nd place from 3rd; increases percentage of votes to 21.4% from 14.8% in 2006

3. India – falls from 2nd to 3rd; decreases percentage of votes from 18% to 16.7% in 2006.

4. Russia – moves from 5th to 4th; although percentage of votes decreases to 7.1% from 8.2% in 2006

4. Mexico – moves from 7th to 4th (tied with Russia); increases percentage of votes to 7.1% from 4.9% in 2006

U.S. Snapshot
Top U.S. Property Types
Within the U.S. property market, the most dramatic change was a total reversal of investors’ preferred U.S. property types, with every property category shifting and, most dramatically, office properties falling into fifth place and retail properties rising to first.
1. Retail – from 5th place in 2006
2. Hotels – from 3rd place in 2006
3. Industrial – from 4th place in 2006
4. Multi-family – from 2nd place in 2006
5. Office – from 1st place in 2006

Top U.S. Cities
The ranking of the top five U.S. cities echoed respondents’ choices in 2006:
1. New York
2. Washington, DC
3. Los Angeles
4. San Francisco
5. Seattle

Climbing up the ladder:
• Las Vegas from 16th place to 8th

Appetite and Opportunity: U.S.
The resilience of the U.S. real estate market among seasoned international investors is underscored by the timing of the survey, conducted during the fourth quarter of 2007, after the much-publicized credit crunch and sub-prime mortgage crisis. In spite of this news:

• On average, survey respondents say that slightly more than 50% of their real estate planned acquisitions in 2008 will be allocated to the U.S. While the percentage allocated to the U.S. remains roughly the same as 2007, the actual dollar amount is expected to increase by 16%.

• Eighty-five percent of survey respondents say that recent fluctuations in the dollar have not prompted them to increase their U.S. allocation.

• The percentage of respondents saying it was “very difficult” to find attractive U.S. real estate fell to 22.8% from 37.5% in 2006. This represents the smallest percentage expressing this sentiment since 2003.

• For the first time since 2004, a measurable number of investors declared investing in the U.S. to be “somewhat easy.”

• For the first time in years “distressed assets” are mentioned by AFIRE members as a new strategic focus.

Appetite and Opportunity: Global
While U.S. real estate continues to hold sway over real estate in other countries, its dominance is being challenged by other global opportunities.

• On average, survey respondents say they plan to increase global spending on real estate from $1.394 billion in 2007 to $1.692 billion in 2008, an increase of more than 20% (compared to a 16% increase in planned U.S. acquisitions).

Jim D

January 28, 2008 6:48 PM

So, just for context, what percentage of the total US market would that $1.6 Billion be? Answer: very, very, *very* little. Heck, that's not even that much in the SF Bay market, never mind US-wide.

I'm also reminded of the Japanese purchases of NYC real estate last bust. That ended well - if you weren't Japanese. Too bad you didn't mention that. Lesson - foreign RE money is often dumb RE money in a bust.

Marlene Graham

January 28, 2008 11:02 PM

Hello from Marlene Graham in NAPLES FLORIDA
Time for some positive stories about real estate. I'm a single mom who lost my husband two years ago in a tragic accident; and shortly after, bet the homestead on the market's return by opening up three offices in a down market. The good news is that now, about a month after the NAPLES DAILY NEWS article that follows ran, it seems as though my huge gamble will pay off. The Naples Florida market has picked up dramatically in the last several days and several of my agents have unbelievably lost deals on multiple offers on the bargain properties. People from Europe and Britain and Canada and Ohio and Connecticut and Missouri and a bunch more places are beating a path to our doorstep to talk real estate. We can actually go out on the street now and tell people that this is the time to buy and they don't throw rocks at us! Sometimes they actually agree with us! And I've had to recruit ten more agents to keep up with manning our offices and showing properties!

The article that follows was one of the first positive articles the Naples Daily News has done on the real estate market. They featured me, for better or for worse. About three weeks after this article ran, NDN followed up wiht one indicating that our market is finally showing some signs of recovery which I can forward to you. They did qualify the headline with the word "some", but heck I was a journalist. I know why we have to hedge our bets.

I am an innovative person, a colorful character, with the most amazing and unique offices in Naples, and best of all, I have some great agents who believe I do have a unique insight into the market. The article below barely touches on the uniqueness of our office, but it does give some credibility to my claim that we are THANK GOD finally going the right direction. And let me tell you, finally we can't wait to get to work each day!

I am also a former journalist in television, newspapers and national magazines and the author of the book "Headfirst into America" which documents my family's 50-state journeys through America ten years ago. I even wrote about the journey in the Ladies' Home Journal. We also appeared on Oprah, Today, The View and hundreds more media outlets.

Maybe I am a knucklehead, but I am bucking the trend and it is working! Time to make people feel good about the economy. Hope you agree!

Marlene Graham
Downing-Frye Realty
539 5th Avenue South
Naples Florida 34102

marlenegraham@earthlink.net
(239) 821-9046
================================

Sign of recovery?
Several realty agencies adding Naples offices
By VICTORIA MACCHI (Contact), NAPLES DAILY NEWS
Saturday, December 22, 2007

RELATED STORIES
Market Update: Local real estate market shows improvement
More Real Estate news
New home sales plunged nationally in 2007
Navigating troubled waters: Buyer of foreclosed property beware
South Lee real estate transactions: Jan. 27, 2008
The end of a wobbly year in real estate may not seem like a time to expand the number of offices.

Several local agents, however, are adding offices in anticipation of a 2008 real estate recovery.

On Fifth Avenue South in Naples, the Hamburg-based agency Engel & Voelkers will establish a new storefront in the coming weeks.

Down the road, Downing-Frye grew from three to five Naples offices with new locations in the Third Street South area in early December.

And come next spring, John R. Wood will be expanding as well.

“With the kind of year we’ve gone through in 2007, the tendency is to get lean and mean,” said Marlene Graham, who borrowed against her home to open the new Downing-Frye offices.

Nearly three-quarters of real estate firms in Florida have only one office.

“I go the other way, I see a huge turn-around in the market, and we wanted to be ready for it,” she said.

The risk of being wrong on the timing is always present, the agency owners admit.

The Florida Association of Realtors reported a 29 percent decrease in existing home sales from October 2006 to October this year. Existing condo sales dropped 20 percent.

“The worst part was getting in touch with reality. It took a while for everybody – including us in real estate – to get in touch with (the fact) that the market really has changed,” Engel & Voelkers Naples office Managing Partner Maury Dailey said.

Dailey, after two decades in commercial real estate, purchased a franchise of the global company in December 2006.

The timing, for Graham and Dailey, was essential. They consider their new offices a vote of confidence in the future of the market, and wanted to get operations running early in the season to ride the wave of domestic and foreign visitors – especially the sidewalk traffic.

The approaches to lure traffic in the bustling downtown area, however, differ.

Engel & Voelkers “boutique” will have clean lines, no clutter, and windows free of property ads.

“When you’re outside and look in our office, you will see who is in the office or how many (people) are in the office, what the office looks like,” Dailey said.

The coffee, he added, will be served in china – not Styrofoam – per the company’s mandate.

With the exchange rate favoring European investors now, he hopes the style will appeal to high-end foreign clients.

The minimalist approach, a standard for the company in its 330 offices around the world, is the first line of action.

To this end, there will be no personalization of the desks. Associates will be able to use the office as a resource for serving clients – but there will be no photos of the kids frocking near the pier, or the teddy bear from last Valentine’s Day.

“We don’t want somebody from another culture who comes into our office and gets offended. We’re trying to welcome the community so we’ll keep it is as plain and simple as possible,” Dailey said.

At Downing-Frye, however, clean lines give way to stacks and racks of tourism brochures and local magazines.

The emphasis is on promoting tourism as much as it is on selling properties, said Graham, a former travel writer.

The attempt is to get visitors to fall in love with Naples.

“It’s always been my belief to sell real estate second, and community first,” Graham said. “If they like the community, they’ll want to pick a roof to put over their heads.”

She keeps the office doors open until 10:30 p.m. on Fifth Avenue South.

On a Friday evening, several couples with babies and puppies browse the tourism brochures and listings, then take a break to sit on the chairs in front of the office. Tourists come in to use the free Internet to print out boarding passes daily.

Lately, she said, the bulk of foreign tourists has been from Canada.

“It’s no secret. The exchange rate has had a nice influence on our market here,” Downing-Frye general manager Mike Hughes said. “I think a lot of people recognize the current market as a rare opportunity.”

It’s the market environment Dailey also prognosticates – and hopes – will happen soon.

“It won’t actually get out into the reporting until after the fact (but) that’s going to start happening this season I believe – that the best properties are going to be picked up by Europeans or really sharp Americans that realize we’ve got to be close, or we’ve already bottomed out.”

A $50,000 down payment on a property early this year equaled 37,920 euros. European investors can now make the same purchase with 34,819 euros – an 8 percent difference.

Although Dailey reiterates that Engel & Voelkers caters to high-end buyers, the median sales price of homes purchased by foreign buyers in Florida last year was $352,400, according to the Florida Association of Realtors. Only 11 percent of sales to foreigners were over $1 million.

He still intends to carve a place in the niche market, and once the exchange rate flips, he and his 25 associates will be in a position to sell real estate abroad to local buyers.

Whether it’s stripping the office of clutter like Dailey plans, or stuffing it with souvenirs and advice on the community like Graham, “the key is being well-positioned for the future,” Downing-Frye’s Hughes emphasized.

Adding to the positive outlook, Bonnie Williams of John R. Wood’s marketing team said the firm will expand its offices, tentatively in the spring.

“A couple of years ago, everybody had this sense that ‘All I need to do is put a sign in the yard and someone is going to give me (the price) I want’,” Dailey said. “I think that mentality really hurt the market and hurt everybody.

“We’re still a little below (those year-to-year figures) but actually recovering,” he added. “I think we’ll see those values again, but it’ll take time to get there.”

Contact Victoria Macchi at vmmacchi@gmail.com

Jim D

January 29, 2008 4:00 PM

One has to wonder how old Marlene is, and if she's seen a down market before. They don't bounce back like a rubber ball - they take many years to recover to the previous levels.

But on another note, shouldn't you be screening out obvious advertisements?

Wes

February 7, 2008 12:18 AM

I'm a Floridian too, and this "European saviors" story is the latest farce to try to put hope in a pessimistic situation. I remember right after 9-11, when tourism dried up. Tourists would save us, right? Especially people from Eurpoe looking to buy houses in Orlando so they could go to Disney all the time....or so it was said. It took about 4 years for the tourism market to finally recover. Funny thing that Orlando is such a horrible housing market. Just because someone lives in Europe doesn't mean he/she is stupid enough to not know what is going on with property in the U.S.

Marlene, good luck with your business. Sounds like you need to run out and spend the rest of your money hiring people, who will otherwise be collecting government unemployment benefits. Using your logic, I'll spend the next hour in front of my bathroom mirror repeating "I'm a star NFL football player". If I repeat it enough, it must be true, correct?

Gary Miller

May 5, 2008 1:25 PM

Agree with Jim D- can't believe you allowed the realtor to run the usual realtor BS without questioning her motives. I'm in CA and believe that foreigners, especially Asians will be bringing money into our real estate, although I don't pretend to know when or into which sector (the survey quoted suggests shopping centers). Think about it, though, what else does the US have to offer the world except armaments, tobbacco and ...a piece of the rock in a stable political environment where the rule of law is essentially respected. With prices down some both in USD terms and due to currency strengthening in China for example, I've got to think those folks are going to be recycling all the paper we sent them in return for plasma TV's.

Richard

May 8, 2008 5:51 PM

I would welcome money from Asia and Europe to absorb some of the glut of avaialble houses for sale. There are very good prices on properties in built-out resort communities with private lakes and golf courses such as Lake Wildwood in Penn Valley, CA. Future private lakes are now impossible in California - no future competition. Its time to clean out the speculators.

Louise H Jefferson

June 25, 2008 8:39 PM

I have a home in Orlando, Fl. that I'd like to show a foreign investor. how would I go about that.

Susan Trinkle

July 13, 2008 4:38 PM

Four years ago I purchased some beautiful lots on Innerarity Island and Perido Key. No flood insurance required.Homes in the area are priced $500k's to 1+ million. I to would like to find out about foreign investors. If there is anyone with some knowledge about this I would appreciate your comments.

Derick Schaefer

July 19, 2008 9:27 PM

What many don't realize about the US real estate market is that it is in a unique paradigm that might not happen again for decades. This is the result of a period of low interest rates and low inflation creating significant inventories that cannot be duplicated moving forward.

I'll use my local market of Dallas, TX as an example. Dallas still has healthy real estate activity in the right areas. However, production of new homes has completely shut down due to a slightly high surplus in inventory. On the flip side, the banks have tightened money supplies significantly and the entire construction subcontracting industry is disbanding due to lack of work. Thus, there is a limited inventory of new construction on the ground. Once this the existing inventory dissipates, there will be a minimum of 18 months to where the industry can catch up. The second point of interest is that construction costs will increase significantly due to the rise in fuel cost over the past 9 mos. The cost of all construction materials has risen 30% due to fuel cost rises. The current inventory in the market place does not represent this.

The current housing inventory in the Dallas market has been severely discounted and once it is gone it will be gone until fuel cost subside and inventory picks up. My guess is 5 years minimum if ever.

With a weak US dollar, now is the time to acquire US real estate and rent it back to Americans who are afraid of purchasing new homes. The rental market is very healthy!!!

Carol LoCascio

July 22, 2008 8:17 AM

I have a penthouse in West Palm Beach, Florida (downtown) brand new that I am trying to sell to a foreign investor and also a piece of land in No. Carolina. How would I find someone interested in these properties?

Tory

July 24, 2008 2:01 PM

I live in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. We are Canada's 2nd most expensive real estate market and the most unaffordable city in Canada. There's huge talk about the situation down there. I personally am going to buy 2 homes in Phoenix, Arizona. In my personal cirle of friends and family, there's a whole lot more people on the way to buy in various venues in the US.

The Europeans may not be your saviors, but quite a few Canadians will help swindle the inventories down there.

Hue

July 24, 2008 10:28 PM

foreigner investments

Hue

July 24, 2008 10:29 PM

foreigner investments

Sherry Moe

August 4, 2008 1:42 PM

I live on a beautiful island in the Puget Sound, the northwest corner of America. It is a twenty minute ferry ride to Seattle.
I have a beautiful new 3 bedroom house that is in a development close to Vashon Town, right along the back bone of the island. It is move-in ready.

My house has been on the market since January. I am losing my life savings and I must find a buyer. Many people have said that Vashon Island will become another "Hyannesport" in due time, as it is moving in that direction now. It is a breath of natural refreshment, removed by water from this otherwise tormented world.

Please tell me what I can do to communicate with foreign investors to see if someone might be interested in buying it. I will send pictures and all details upon request.

Sherry Moe
smoe1@comcast.net

Manjur

August 19, 2008 10:55 AM

I am Banglideshi IT professional. I am doing job now. I want to start IT Business if I get any FOREGIN investor.

Seamus Dillon

August 20, 2008 11:28 AM

We have actually focused on a great revitalized city: Grand Rapids, MIchigan. We are buying properties, completely remodeling, and renting for top dollar in the college districts. Something like 12 colleges in a 15mile radius. For a 50,000 purchase and rehab together brings in 14,000 or so in rents per year. Unbelievable!!!!

Hannah Terry

September 4, 2008 11:15 AM

We own an investment piece five lots in Florida with 4bd house 3,000 sq. ft., a cottage (rented) and an Automotive shop... 3,000 sq.feet. We would like to sell it to a foreign investor that need's a home and a business plus additional income. We are just selling the property however the shop is set up for a automotive repair shop or radiator repair anything automtive. We just don't know who to give the information to to sell the property because it is not just a house!! Thank you, Hannah Terry Hannahtary@gmail.com

Kevin

September 17, 2008 9:45 AM

I enjoyed the article but there is no information given on how Americans with properties can reach out to foreign investors. I also have some investment property I would like to sell. Does anyone know how to reach out to the foreign investment community??

Kevin

September 17, 2008 11:11 AM

If anyone knows how to reach out to the foreign investment community please email me at keith777keith777@yahoo.
Thanks

lynn

November 13, 2008 5:32 PM

My British friend wants to pay off my second mortgage and put her name on my farm...is this do-able??? Do I just go to a land attorney or is it more involved than that??

Brian

November 17, 2008 10:43 AM

I am a developer of Coastal waterfront property in NC and would also like to know if anyone knows how to reach out to the foreign investment community successfully??

Glorina Quirino

December 3, 2008 2:10 AM

Anyone there who is interested to buy land from the philippines. These are the properties available. If you are interested just email me at rina_quirino@yahoo.com

• 1 hectare of Residential Land located at STo. Tomas Road Dontogan, Philippines sold at 120 U$ per sq. meter. (near Green Valley Village)
• A House and Lot property containing an area of 751 sq.meters located at Bokawkaw, Baguio City , sold at $250,000.00(price negotiable)
• A commercial/residential lot located corner Zobel Ermita, Metro Manila, containing an area of 913.60 sq.meters sold at US$625.00 (Price Negotiable)
• A land area of 143,703sq.meters located in Calatagan, Batangas sold at 6 US dollars per sq.meter.

You may contact me thru my email address at rina_quirino@yahoo.com
or thru 09263050802

Greg

December 18, 2008 3:06 PM

I am looking for Foreign Investors who are interested in building high-end custom Lindal Cedar Frame homes in California in both the Sierra Nevada Mountains near a new 4 season ski / golf resort, and in the wine country of Sonoma Valley, and also those Foreign Investors who simply would like an agent to help them aquire real estate property in these areas. If you know how to find such investors, or are one, please email "cedarhomes@comcast.net", go to our website "cedarhomes.org". Thanks

russ Lewis

January 6, 2009 9:40 AM

I have commercial, tripleNNN ,fully leased, credit tenants,facilities for
sale in Ky, TN. Va., Cap rates 8-9%
I need also to contact foreign investors
reci7@yahoo.com
Russ Lewis / 865-300-3845

Rick

January 10, 2009 6:25 AM

If anyone is looking for commercial property in the UK, you should check out our website; http://www.commercialroute.com. We've developed it as the UK's largest commercial property search and also its completely free to use. Please take a look and see what you think.

JOSE GASTÃO PEREIRA DA SILVA

January 12, 2009 8:39 PM

GOLDEN PART BR PARTICIPAÇÕES

Dear Sirs,

Investing in Real Estate has been one the most secure option of them all in Brazil. Specially now, when our economy has grown in the last years based on serious economical and political premises. That is the reason why the inflation that plagued its economy in the past, now is in total control, in an unprecedented scale in Brazil´s history.

The best proof of what is written above is the enormous amount of money that has been invested in Brazil, coming from the USA and Europe. And the best explanation concerns the high margins of gain allied to solid guarantees on the investment. Another plus is the almost no risks involved in these investments.

We are specialized in the real estate business, with a vast number of solid projects available for great investors on immediate basis.
In the case you are interested, please let us know and we will be more than happy to provide all necessary information.

Sincerely yours,

JOSÉ GASTÃO PEREIRA DA SILVA

INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE BROKER
GOLDEN PART BR PARTICIPAÇÕES

Rua Irene de Melo, 8 Moóca cep 3011-020
SÃO PAULO – BRASIL
Nossos telefones 55 11 35623424
Celular 55 11 93607491
goldenpartbr@orolix.com.br
gastilva@hotmail.com
Texto confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Não o divulgue e apague-o imediatamente se o recebeu por engano.

Confidential text to be used exclusively by the recipient. Do not disclose to anyone and delete immediately if received by mistake.

Texto confidencial para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted lo recibió por error no lo divulgue y exclúyalo inmediatamente.

deborah

February 4, 2009 10:09 PM

I am residing in Australia and would like to purchase US property.
There appears to be many sights offering property on Auction can any one suggest a secure sight and a sight that explains the rules for forgeiners to purchase. Thankyou.

Thomas Prato

February 5, 2009 3:17 PM

56-73 acre, Las Vegas Gaming, Leisure, Hotel, Sports Dev. Site

We are requesting the opportunity to give a full presentation of our unique project site on the Las Vegas Strip next to the MGM/Dubai/Kerzner future hotel & casino and the Stratosphere Hotel & Casino recently acquired by Goldman Sachs! Project "Neon Lights" is one of the most unique real estate assemblages in history containing approximately 56 net acres in the heart of the City of Las Vegas and is being offered 50% below January 2007 appraised value. The site had achieved zoning for a mixed use development including gaming, retail, condo, hotels and a 22,000 seat events arena which has strong support to bring an NBA team along with benefiting form the explosive Las Vegas convention business. This property has +/-17 acres of City-owned streets and alleyways which previously had been approved for vacation and presented a +/-73 gross acre development site with a blended price of $8.3M per acre. Additionally, our site is located in a City redevelopment area and had obtained an approximate $600 Million Tax Increment Financing (TIF) package based on the tax revenue of the future development which was previously approved by the City. Furthermore, the development has potential for the City's assistance in securing bond financing for arena construction. Project "Neon Lights" may be acquired in its entirety or in portions with financing options available. We can also introduce potential joint venture opportunities for development or with major gaming firms who have expressed an interest to manage operations. You can visit www.trlvgroup.com for more details on this opportunity.

Please call at our US office 702.478.7000 or log on to www.trlvgroup.com if you are interested in more details on project "Neon Lights". This property was recently showcased at Cityscape USA Convention in New York's Javits Center. Additional arena highlights and visuals are attached..

Understanding your strong influence in the development field we felt that you may have, or know of someone who may have, access to funding a 2.6 Billion first phase, have a joint venture idea, envision a development project to fit on this site or to master plan and land bank for future resale. Please contact me to discuss and thank you for your time.

Robert Reel, CCIM

Thomas Prato

Tracy Winterfeld
TR Las Vegas Group
5300 W. Sahara Ave Suite 202
Las Vegas NV. 89146
702.478-7000 Office
702.478-7007 Fax
www.trlvgroup.com

Ed A.

February 7, 2009 7:17 AM

America for Sale... 30% to 40%

properties off Actual Value
Attention Buyers/Brokers

We have discount real estate investment properties in the U.S. market at 30% to 40% off its current retail value.
See short list:
SFTRU143: Single family 6 bed 7 bath in atlanta,georgia
Appraised at $2.4 million USD for only $1.7 million USD. That's a lot of equity.
SFBS105: single family 5 bed,2 bath in houstan, texas
Appraised at $700,000 USD for only $483,000 sales price. Lots of equity.

We have much more than this. Visit
www.wileywholesaleholdings.com
and ed@wileywholesaleholdings.com

Refer a buyer and receive 1% of sales price

Ryan Medlock

February 19, 2009 12:25 AM

I have a client that is a forgein Nation and no SS numer but has a TIN number. Its a million dollor loan and only 40 LTV. You would think this ws easy but I cant find them a loan. Please help ryan@mutualofcolorado.com

Michelle

March 6, 2009 2:21 AM

China's increasing role in globalization and slow drift away from traditional communist policies of nationalization and government control is very interesting Here's another good read on the topic

JUN SANTIAGO

March 14, 2009 7:41 PM

I am a California Real Estate Broker based in San Francisco. My areas are San Francisco bay area, Napa(Wine Country, Solano and Contra Costa counties. I am looking for foreign Investors. I have so many listings(foreclosure properties-Bank owned)that are good buys. For Listings send me an e-mail.

Jun Santiago
Mustico Realty
3469 Tennessee St 202
Vallejo, Ca 94591
(707)567-5057 (Direct T)
junsantiago@comcast.net

Ralph Knoller

April 6, 2009 1:22 PM

I am looking for investor that had enough of the rollercoaster of Wall Street.
I am offering a cluster of 3-4 Properties that are all next to each other and can all be jointed together.
This properties are zoned commercial retail in the heart of Bernardsville township New Jersey USA. The most influential and the wealthiest town in New Jersey and one off the wealthiest towns in the entire north east.
The property proximate size range: between 0.55 of an acre to 0.90 of an acre.
ASKING PRICE FROM $8,500,000.00 TO 10,800,000.00.
Will consider financing.
For more info please contact me at:
Ralph Knoller
P.O. Box 813
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
Tel: 908.766.5812
Email: rok1124@yahoo.com

CW

April 15, 2009 11:44 PM

Many Investors are taking a look at "Bulk" Purchases. The Portfolios offer the best opportunities for long term appreciation.
Visit http://1stdirectcapital.net
for more details and a free consultation

Jennifer Winchell

May 6, 2009 1:49 PM

Seattle Luxury Downtown Property Available Perfect for Foreign Investors.

I am a broker located in Seattle, Washington. Email me for lising information: Jen@SeattleHomeNetwork.com

Steven for US property

May 18, 2009 6:14 AM

I have a greencard but have not been back to the States for six years. I now really want to keep it and live in the States for the rest of my life or until I get my citizenship. I wonder if I buy some property, can this reduce the chances for them to take away my greencard? Any agents are welcome to send me their listings of single houses or condos priced around 200k USD, with good appreciation prospects. thanks

Timo Khammash

May 20, 2009 4:35 AM

We combine the capabilities of our highly competent team with our world-wide network under our master brand. Our strength is based on the in-depth training of our employees, on constantly updated information and on continuous knowledge transfer within our company. Ultimately our brand’s success is also due to these values. Engel & Völkers firmly counts on innovation and co-operation, professionalism and reliability.

amram ezerzer

June 2, 2009 6:47 PM

we are a specialized real estate company in canada looking for foreign investors to invest in a private equity fund for reposessed properties in florida call me at 5142989676 or 5143874444

MR BOATENG EDWARD

June 24, 2009 6:39 AM

i am in ghana and an agent for real estate developers .actually i am looking for and investor to come to ghana so that we can do the real estate business.thus the affordable housing project.

arief

July 1, 2009 5:03 AM

Dear to the MR and Mrs
in place

Together with this we try to offer your company a coal mining area, located in the Tenggarong kalimantan coal timur.Luas land 11,464 ha, here we trust as the owner if the company you are interested please contact us via email in the form of a quote in the name of company.negosiasi directly with owner.sertificate land and mining complete.Let contact us via email or mobile phone number I expected 085821300976.negosiasi owner's attention with your owner.So we want to thank
we can only give a little hope that this information can be used as a material consideration anda.eksplorasi do we have to use the method River Traverse disebagian outcrop and trench uji.Singkapan be found coal of this area as much as 116 singkapan.This have a thickness that varies between 0.13 -- slope of 32.4 meters of coal layer 4 degrees-69 (dominant at 36-46 degrees) of a layer of coal generally northwest southeast.
1.PIN 04 thickness 11.7 m
2.PIN 03 Thickness 10.02 m
3.PAW 31 thickness 14 m
4.PRP thickness 4.5 m
5.PAW 27 thickness 15.47 m
Other description:
OB: 265,531,120.23
Resources: 75,736,630.80
SR: 4.97
I also attached the data that may be considered as a coal land from us.
on the ears of our fathers to thank.

Regard

Mr.arief

James

July 15, 2009 11:16 AM

I am a Florida Wholesaler of residential
properties in central Florida, One of the
best investments available are from Bank
owned REO'S If you are looking to invest
in Florida Real Estate I have many listings available from $.40 to $.80 on the dollar. contact me at: howey611@gmail.com

Laura

July 16, 2009 5:42 PM

Hello, I am a potential foreign investor. I am Venezuelan and I live in Caracas, but my brother has an apt in Cambridge MA since many years ago and It has gone very well for him. Unfortunately, Venezuela has become so unstable that I'm also thinking about buying in the US to protect my asset, we have a different kind of crisis (politica and legal). So, I am looking for a one bedroom or studio in DC, Boston or any mayor city, that has possibility to be rented in a regular basis. Maybe near a university or an area where there is a high flow of young adult people who work and live for a number of years. If the property also has potential to rise its value in the coming years it would be ideal. I am capable of investing no more than 200k USD. If anyone know about something of the sort please let me know. Thank you.-

Sapan

July 19, 2009 1:39 PM

We are a real estate company in the U.S., looking for foreign investors to invest in Real Estate Owned (REO) - single family homes - in the West Coast. We have unique relationships with several local banks, including national banks. We currently manage $150,000,000 of single family homes in CA. If you would like more information as an investor or would be interested in providing referrals/networking, please email us: info@limitlessusa.com

Gregory

July 27, 2009 2:56 AM

If you are a investor and would like to invest in South African industrial and commercial property around the Johannesburg area,do not hesitate to give me a call on 0825184437.

KENTUCKY LAND

July 27, 2009 6:10 PM

**LAND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY**
This is a link to a short video detailing over 17,500 acres of investment property for sale in Kentucky. A certified timber cruise of over 14,000 acres on the property estimates over 60 million board feet of timber ready for harvest. The link detailing the property is below. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the property or would like emailed copies of detailed maps, certified timber cruise, DVD video, etc.

Benny Coleman
kentuckyland@live.com

Lee

August 17, 2009 9:32 PM

Hi,

I am a real estate from Japan. I own a golf resort in Ishikawa prefacture region which is estimated at 17 million US. I work with partners who maybe interested in other opportunities.

I am interested in investing in commercial properties in US. I am open to any city with good potential to appreciate.

My contact info is

abinc.ca@gmail.com

Any property info is much appreciated, will get back to all emails. Thanks

NARESH

September 2, 2009 8:55 AM

WE R HELPING HANDS FROM INDIAIF SM BDY WANTS TO INVESTMENT IN INDIA PLSEASE CONTACT US CONTACT ON CELL NO 9212342123

Danny

September 10, 2009 3:17 PM

Hi Website Administrator,

We can fairly quickly promote your website to the top of the search rankings with no long term contracts!
We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. Our Search Engine Optimization team delivers more top rankings then anyone else and we can prove it. We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site. The techniques are proprietary, involving some valuable closely held trade secrets. Our prices are less then half of what other companies charge.

We would be happy to send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise. Please contact me at your convenience so we can start saving you some money.

Sincerely,
Danny
leads.conversion.booster@gmail.com
COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION
SEO - Link Building - Copyrighting - Web Designing - PHP

Abhishek

September 16, 2009 12:50 PM

I am a real Estate Consultant in India, Mumbai.Investing in Real Estate has been one the most secure option of them all in India. Specially now, when our economy has grown in the last years based on serious economical and political premises.
The best proof of what is written above is the enormous amount of money that has been invested in India, Coming from the USA, U.K and Europe. And the best explanation concerns the high margins of gain allied to solid guarantees on the investment. Another plus is the almost no risks involved in these investments.
Sincerely yours,

A1 Properties
a1.properties@yahoo.in
09821464539
India, mumbai

USA Lending and Realty

October 1, 2009 3:34 PM

hello i am a Real Estate agent from Miami and have alot of commercial properties for sale at a really low price on these hard times. By the way great article. If anyone is interested or would like to see my properties contact me at the following number: 305-967-7200

www.miamibusinessforsale.net
www.istithmarusa.com
www.propiedadparalaventa.com

Louis

October 9, 2009 7:12 PM

If i decide make an investment in usa, specially in los angeles, how much is te tax to bring my money into usa banks.

Rick

October 20, 2009 10:26 PM

So-called "Real Estate Investors" (speculators) artificially and significantly raise rental costs and housing prices for ordinary people to a complete unaffordability. I'm horrified how expensive real estate is in the entire Europe. People instead of enjoying their life and paying 25% of their salary for rent and ~ 2 year salary for a house, now are forced to become slaves of their necessity - home and pay up to 90% of their salary just to have a roof over their head!!! All I can afford myself is a house in a small distantly located town in the U.S.A.

Rick

October 21, 2009 11:47 AM

Capt abdul

October 21, 2009 8:36 PM

I am Capt Abdul an UN Ex-military officer base Scotland UK, I was one of the military personnels in Iraqis peace keeping , after my retirement i was compaseted with $5 million US dollars for my active services and inpacitated.

Moreso, I want to invest the fund in any of the following business sectors that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI). Real Estate, Agriculture, processing and Tourism. If you think you have a solid background and an idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country; please write me for possible business co-operation. Looking forward for a possible business collaboration with your firm.

looking forward hearing from you or call +447024064809.

Capt Abdul

yoganand

December 1, 2009 1:24 AM

we india,s big i,t hub banglore based coffeecountyresort we planed setup 5star resort spa,golf 300 pool villa,s located from banglore international air port 2 howrs from finest 4lane road located world feamus &Unesco oppreve hearitege center ,Note we get all pormissen govt of deportment we have 100 acor coffeeplontation so we planed setup its inside 5star reort golf spa we looking invester for 32000000 us dolors thi sresort all ways 100 acuiphency from i,t,,b,t,4 zone thi invesment also retorn 9 10 years 1;2 you inters send immdeat my contact no +919886106230

yoganand

December 1, 2009 1:25 AM

we india,s big i,t hub banglore based coffeecountyresort we planed setup 5star resort spa,golf 300 pool villa,s located from banglore international air port 2 howrs from finest 4lane road located world feamus &Unesco oppreve hearitege center ,Note we get all pormissen govt of deportment we have 100 acor coffeeplontation so we planed setup its inside 5star reort golf spa we looking invester for 32000000 us dolors thi sresort all ways 100 acuiphency from i,t,,b,t,4 zone thi invesment also retorn 9 10 years 1;2 you interst send immdeat my contact no +919886106230

amanda

December 6, 2009 5:39 PM

hi, i am an australian looking at options of buying in the USA but i have some questions if anyone has answers they would be most appreciated.
1. what will the government taxes be when i purchase?also when i sell?
2. when i do sell or rent the property how will i receive my money into my australian bank account without huge tax costs etc. ?
3. will there be any red tape when i sell and want to transfer my money back to my own country?

Lyle

December 12, 2009 8:25 AM

I'm trying to find venture or angel investors for a 1500 + 100% green certified platitum off the grid family resort, here in New York that has everything on site. (casino, hotels, conference center, convention center,concert hall, camping, skiing, family entermaiment center, spa, truck/auto center, indoor water park, etc.) any help would be a great help. Thank you

Jeanne

December 20, 2009 3:09 PM

I am a real estate broker from Palm Beach, FL. Currently, there are lots of properties available that were unaffordable before the housing crisis occured. If you were
ever interested in Palm Beach property at all, now would be the time to get in on some wonderful deals.Please e-mail me and I will help you.
Sincerely,
Jeanne mbrenz@go.com

amram ezerzer

December 25, 2009 2:53 PM

Billions made with amram ezerzer in the real estate market in canada call 5143874444

Dr. Pascal Zeller

January 7, 2010 4:26 PM

Luxury Villa Resort Investment Opportunity

From the “walk-in equity” to the excitement of the amenities, this Luxury Villas Resort Community is far superior to the current market competition. To summarize the project, we have created an exclusive relationship with a well-known, Middle Tennessee Developer who is taking a unique, modern approach to a proven Million Plus Annual Tourist per year tourism area with some of the most breathtaking direct mountain views. This project will dominate all other TN luxury log cabin resort communities due to the over abundance and superiority of its World-Class amenities. There are only a few locations in the World that are host to such an attraction and we are the only site in Tennessee to do so. Based on proven market research, the zip line attraction is expected to bring thousands of visitors per year to our community. Our resort did not just stop there. We will have the only onsite helipad in Middle TN, which will provides helicopter medical access, a first-class full-service luxury day spa, convention center to host wedding parties, corporate and church retreats, resort style pool, poolside bar, Miami Style poolside cabanas, sports complex, state of the art fitness center & wedding gazebo. We are truly bringing the 5-star luxuries to the Fall Creek Falls Resort State Park for the first time and conveniently located in the Tennessee Triangle between Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville. (www.SpencerMountainVillage.com)

Dr. Pascal Zeller

January 7, 2010 4:27 PM

Luxury Villa Resort Investment Opportunity

Chrys

January 13, 2010 2:07 PM

I am fortunate enough to have the best of two amazing cultures.I was born in Accra and lived in Toronto and British Columbia Canada-for eighteen years.I relocated to Ghana-and am amazed at how developed the real estate market is.I happen to be a Canadian citizen living in Ghana.Any investors looking to diversify-should by all means take a lucrative gamble!.There are islands in the sun....if you can even imagine.!

Chrystabelle D-Mensah
Briden Company Ltd
P.O.Box 9139,
Accra -Ghana
West Africa

Kojo Tufour

January 22, 2010 6:27 AM

GOOD DAY,

I AM MR. KOJO TUFOUR AN ACCOUNTANT OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LTD. I AM WILLING TO PLACE FUNDS IN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. I HAVE CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY (US$18M) I WISH TO INVEST IN PRIVATE AND START-UP COMPANIES WITH POTENTIALS FOR RAPID GROWTH SHORT-TERMS. I AM INTERESTED IN PLACING PART OF THE FUND IN YOUR COMPANY (IF ANY),IF THE BY-LAWS ALLOWS FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL AS WELL AS SENDING ME YOUR COMPANY PROFILE OR OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATIONS.
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

KOJO

Kojo Tufour

January 22, 2010 6:30 AM

GOOD DAY,

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

KOJO

Mondher

February 15, 2010 11:37 AM

Mondher Mahrouk
we are a specialized real estate company in San Marino looking for foreign investors to invest in a private equity fund for reposessed properties in ITALY (NAPLES , MILAN, TUSCANY, ROME, RIMINI...)
mondher@gts.sm

Starman

February 22, 2010 1:58 AM

Customer,
Getting a bank loan is like going through the
needle. It is tough, but not
totally impossible, Banks favour an established
business person with a solid
credit rating, a sizeable bank account,
experience
in the business they propose
to enter, and business plans that show the
ability
to repay the loans.

But we provide financial services with a
flexibility that your everyday
bank cannot afford to provide.Principal loan
amounts range from $5000USD to
half a million dollar USD which of course depends on the
purpose of the loan .

The interesting part is our low interest rate of
3% which depends on the
payment period of up to 25 years.Have you been
turn
down by various Financial
Institution in trying to get a Loan? Do you need
A
Business or a Personal Loan?
Then your Answer is here. We offer online loan at
3% with a flexible plan.

We offer the following;
Hard Money Loans
Business Loan.
Debt Consolidation Loan.
Personal Loan.
Business Expansion Loan.
And Lots more..........

If interested in any of the following, contact us
now.

We are here to be of service to you.
contact us now at cityfunds01@gmail.com

Mr.Lee Chang

February 27, 2010 9:02 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Lee Chang currently the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Hangzhou Iron & Steel Group Company (HISGC) Website: http://www.hazsteel.com I am retiring soon will be relocating to America for Good, after searching the Internet for a reliable real estate agent I found your firm and i have decided to choose your firm to buy my permanent home.

The home will be a cash buy and I will fly to your city for viewing the property but before that I would like my stock broker in America to send a down payment to your firm via a lawyer/solicitor to keep in a trust account upon arrival.

I need a 4 bed rooms/6 bed room’s home of $300,000.00USD - $1,200,000.00USD in a nice neighborhood in your city and state. Email is better than telephone due to my accent and english.

Regards

Regards
Mr.Lee Chang.
Email:mr.leechangcn@9.cn
Website: http://www.hazsteel.com

MTC in Bella Vista

March 12, 2010 10:50 PM

I am interested to know what are the best ways to market USA resort property to investors abroad? For example, I do know that there would be interest in 50 golf resort lots that I have, but I have no way of reaching the investors. And the thing about it is this: these 1/3 ac building lots are all under $6000. So I know that I have a good product. And I know that there is a market somewhere for those of us who have valuable real estate to offer. Now, how can we connect the dots? Any advice is appreciated. And NO, I am NOT spamming -- I am not leaving a website.

micheal

March 15, 2010 5:49 AM

Good day,

My name is Mr Michael Nana, a manager with (BPI GHANA LIMITED).On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL.Of 25,500,000 United state dollars (Twenty nine Million five hundred thousand USD) for more then nine years now,on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder was involved in the plane clash that occured on 26th december 2003 in Benin Republic log to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

The security company will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and I am certainly sure that he is dead,and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money, But you will need to open an account where this can be transferred. If interested send your private Telephone No.And Fax number including full details of the account to be used for the Deposit I wish for most confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of my family would be jeopardized if it were breached.

I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly.

Finally, I will give you 30% for your corporation. I look forward to a favorable response from you.
Yours,
Mr.Michael Nana

James Osbourne

March 15, 2010 9:48 AM

I need a 9 bed rooms/12 bed room’s home of $3 million USD - $3.500,000.00USD in a nice neighborhood in your city and state. Email is better than telephone due to my accent and english.
E-mail : ozzy_pc99@yahoo.com

FI

March 22, 2010 9:27 PM

I am a foreign investor, pretty serious, wanting to buy properties in the US.

If you're an agent in the US with a knowledge of what foreign investors need to do, please contact me.

emiliacharles02@gmail.com

FI

March 22, 2010 9:27 PM

I am a foreign investor, pretty serious, wanting to buy properties in the US.

emiliacharles02@gmail.com

murali kumar

March 23, 2010 4:27 AM

iam frm india and i stay in bangalore siliconcity its softwear hub iam doing my realestate if any body required any type of property for villas apartment factory acers of land any where in bangalore or hot property for commercial , pls contact me 09019791919

Money Shark Financial Company

April 6, 2010 2:27 PM

The Office of Money Shark Financial Company
Chairman/Director (MSFC)
Dr.Sniderman Mark

Greetings:

I wish to invite you to participate as broker/agent to MSFC Individualized

Equity Investment Portfolio Management Program.

Money Shark Financial Company (MSFC) is the largest Finance Company in the European Countries.with over $5 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios. We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators.

We currently have a back-log of an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 1.2% on each private investment and corporate portfolio under our administration and control and we wish to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annul over maximum of 5 years duration. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 4.5% interest rate per annul for 5 years renewable.

All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management files will be handled in London, United Kingdom.

Money Shark Financial Company (MSFC)
phone:+447024025810