A Complaint About E-Loan, And A Response

Posted by: Peter Coy on July 25, 2006

Here’s an interesting complaint about E-Loan from “VelocityDC,” followed by a reasonable response to the complaint that I solicited from the company. Hot Property doesn’t make a practice of investigating readers’ complaints, but this one seemed worth checking out.

THE COMPLAINT …

I need to lock in a rate in the next week for a house in Silver Spring and have been shocked by how much the rates change from one day to the next. Besides the most recent interest rate hike by the Fed, what other factors affect the interest rate? Unemployment rates? Oil prices? COnflict in the Middle East?

For the real mortgage rate hawks out there: what are some general tips for trying to get the best rates? Are rates generally lower in the morning or afternoon or does it matter at all? (I'm not the day-trading type, but since I'm going to be stuck with this rate for some time, I'd like to shave as much off the rate as possible.)

I'm also a little perturbed by the loan officer from E-Loan who called me on Friday to tell me ostensibly that she got an email from her boss saying that rates are lower than they have been in months, and encouraging me to lock in that day. That didn't make sense to me then, and now I see that Freddie Mac is reporting that rates on a 30-year fixed are the highest they've been since 2002. Is this fraud? Should I drop ELoan now?

Thanks for any advice.

... AND THE RESPONSE

Peter,

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I talked with our SVP of first mortgages. He feels that this sounds like a very common occurrence of a consumer being confused by the complexity of the various pieces of information out there that can factor into consumer lending rates. Specifically, what the Loan Consultant was referring to was the fact that the 10-year treasury benchmark had dropped in the previous couple of days to its lowest in 4 months. However, your writer is comparing this to the Freddie Mac rate which is a backward logging rate – always looking back about a week or so whereas most lenders tend to move with the market. In other words, the writer was not comparing apples to apples. Unfortunately, it seems that consumers are often misled – or tend to misunderstand – the relationship to mortgage rates of these Freddie Mac announcements.

And, I thought I’d take the liberty of providing a couple of tips that might help him and other borrowers make the best loan decision:

It’s usually best to lock in a rate in the morning since most lenders tend to increase their margins at the end of the day and put out their best price in the morning to encourage applications and locks.
As with any decision, it pays to be the informed consumer. Feel free to ask as many questions as necessary to be sure you understand what you’re getting – and what you’re NOT getting. As with the above situation, a consumer should feel perfectly comfortable asking to be convinced that this is the case – ask to understand how this compares with what you might be hearing about Freddie Mac’s rate.
Compare, compare, compare – as with any purchase, be sure to seek out more than one price or offer. Even if you know you’re going to use your local lender or broker, take full advantage of the internet and compare rates, fees, potential overages. Keep in mind that you can’t just compare rates – most lenders will lure you on rate only to surprise you with hefty fees at the closing. Demand a listing of all fees before agreeing to lock. ...

Best,
Laurie

Vasile Ghidon

August 4, 2006 10:36 AM

In looking and comparing loans from different providers, ask for a GFE (good faith estimate) and a TIL (truth in lending) forms. Only then can you compare. Anything less than GFE and TIL is a waste of time.

Carl

August 23, 2006 2:16 PM

Buyer beware E-Loan. Terrible service, terrible operation, terrible organization. I wouldn't recommend E-Loan to my worst enemy. They suck.......

C. Hanson

August 30, 2006 1:10 PM

BANKRATE= BAIT & SWITCH MORTGAGE ADVERTISING!!

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bankrate.com...

What Bankrate.com really offers:

Bankrate.com offers a service to potential home loan and mortgage borrowers free of charge where you can enter your state, city and loan scenario to find out interest rates. After you enter in this information, you will be brought to a screen where dozens of mortgage broker shops display their prevailing interest rates. These mortgage brokers pay a substantial amount of money to have their information listed in order to get leads (or potential borrowers). Occasionally, you will see a stray bank or two listed among the brokers.

If you ever have tried this service, you will see that the majority of mortgage brokers offer a rate that is often times ULTRA LOW compared to the bank rates. Have you ever wondered why? It is called "Bait and Switch". Today I noticed that a mortgage broker on Bankrate.com listed their rates at 5.375% for a 30 yr fixed with no points or origination fees (the average rate without points is 6.25% today). I went directly to their website and yes, they are advertising that rate there as well. Let me be the first to tell you that this is an outright deception. I have access to the same rates as these mortgage professionals and unless you are paying 4-5% in points, you are not getting this rate..... period.

Why do they do this?
If I am offering a realistic interest rate at 6.25% and they are quoting a rate a 5.375%, who would you apply with? The person offering the lower rate. It's okay, admit it. No one is judging you. If I didn't know any better, I would definitely look into it. The sad thing is that after several weeks of processing, paying their application fee, and an appraisal fee, if they came back and said your loan was approved for a rate of 6.375%, would you take it? Now keep in mind that your closing is in 5 days, you have forked over $600+ for the appraisal and application fee, and you are closing on the sale of your old home in 3 days and the new buyers are moving in next week. Would you take the loan? You bet you would. Don't shake your head no. You would take it. Oh by the way, you have to pay a 1% origination fee now..... did they forget to mention that to you?

It is services and mortgage swindlers like these that make my it hard for people to trust the real professionals. Folks, be careful of services and brokers that offer the "too good to be true" rates. They are too good to be true and sooner or later, you are going to pay for that decision. Be very careful to request and meticulously review a good faith estimate PRIOR to paying any application or appraisal fees.

Ludo

December 30, 2006 10:30 PM

E-Loan is indeed horrible. The service is an absolute nightmare. The loan consultants have no knowledge and do not understand (or pretend to not understand) reasonable questions. Not to mention that your application is reassigned to a different consultant every week and you will be asked to re-send all documents. To make matters worse, today my E-Loan consultant e-mailed me that he is "putting a stop" to my asking questions and that I can lock or find another company because they will not answer any further questions. Stay away from E-Loan.

belihe

January 10, 2007 7:16 PM

I borrowed from eloan for an auto and paid it off in Aug 2006. This is Jan 2007 and I am still trying to get the lien release and my title. What really makes me angry is that the "online" company suddenly can only be dealt with by phone when there is a problem. IF I tell them I want my lien release and title which is part of their obligation to me then they should git-r-done. It should have been done without asking. Instead I had to make several calls to find out they lost the title, probably when they were switching me back and forth between companies, and 6 weeks after the calls I got a form to sign for the BMV. So I emailed again and said look get this to the right management, don't make me call, don't make me do any thing else just do your job and I got "sorry for your trouble, call our office" Bullcrap!!!!!!! B

Kevin Schuyler

January 22, 2007 8:35 AM

I am a mortgage broker and have been for many years. You are doing a disservice to readers by trying to educate them about the complexity of the marketplace including Wall Street, bond market, FannieMae and all the other things that can affect rates in general.
What really affects your rate are things that borrowers never want to believe when we tell them. Is this a cash out refinance? Are you going to be over 80% ltv? Will the loan size be under 120K? Are you willing to escrow?
People ask me every day "What's your interest rate"? As if there is one rate and one program. There are thousands of programs and thousands of ways to price them!
Want the BEST rate and terms?
Find a mortgage broker with plenty of experience and then ask them to provide 3 references for clients who they RECENTLY closed a loan with. Call the references and ask them how things went. There are honest people and dishonest people in every profession including judges, doctors lawyers, mechanics and evrywhere else. Be realistic. You really don't know more than your broker. Trust your broker after you find a good one by calling for references and then use that same broker over and over again.

Rob Nixon

March 3, 2007 4:26 PM

Problem with E-loan???
After reading the postings about e-loan, I must say that I just had a wonderful experience with E-loan.
I was able to close the loan on my purchase in less than 30 day with no problems at all. The amount of documentation requested by E-loan was lower than in previous mortgages that I have obtained. Their service was quick and responsive. The loan consulatant was very helpful and accurate about the fees and rates. All in all, E-loan was the easiest mortgage I have ever obtained. Their rates were at or below local lenders. Lender fees were zero.
I know this will make conventional mortgage brokers unhappy but, E-loan has it right. They make it it simple and affordable.
Problems with E-loan?? Only for the future of non-competitive local lenders!

EZE

March 21, 2007 10:33 AM

I had a school loan with Wells Fargo that somehow got trasferred to (or bought by) Eloan. I tried to pay it off several times with a lump sum payment (because of the high interest rate) and they rejected the payment. I tried to transfer the loan to a low interest credit card and they rejected the transfer twice! Then I tried to pay by check over the phone and they said the routing number was incorrect. I read the number right off the check! Finally I mailed them a payoff check and they posted the payment a week and a half late. This way they could accrue more interest on my account. I had to call them and pay $40 interest to FINALLY pay off the account. ELOAN (E-Loan) IS A COMPLETE SCAM! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS AND THEY DO NOT LOOK OUT FOR YOU AT ALL. VERY SHADY OPERATION.

julliet

April 4, 2007 12:02 PM

I applied for E-loan while I am looking for a purchase home loan. I applied for E-loan last time and got approved, but the purchase didn’t go through. When I applied it again, the E-loan representative run through the credit check and call med me back. She said I got excellent credit score of 802 and she said my loan is approved. Then the called was routed to a Sr. Loan Consultant. I asked for a no closing cost 30 years fixed loan. The consultant asked is it an investment or primary residence. I asked for both GFE. Later I received the GFE with Hugh closing cost of $6696 for loan amount $137,600 with 20% down. The rate he email me was 7.375%, which is much different from the representative told me earlier. I already had a loan offer of 6.375% without closing cost except the $350 appraisal from other lender. I pointed out the error since I asked for no closing cost loan. The E-loan consultant then changed the story, which really upset me. I said if you want to do the business with me, then you have to be consistent. It’s sad that if you discovered the inconsistence only after you paid for the fee and appraisal and close to closing date. I told him that I was disappointed the inconsistence. Later he email me that the loan has been denied. What’s an experience!!

It’s sad there are bad people there, which had detoriate the humanity and people trust.

rene merritt

April 7, 2007 10:41 AM

I am using e-loan for savings.....Any experiences I should know about before commmitting more money to the account?

tony

April 12, 2007 2:21 PM

E loan is the worst I have ever had to deal with over the phone. I was trying to pay off my car loan. I called 2 to 3 times a day and I would get a different answer about new charges or amounts to pay off the acct. This was a wired pay off, they did not process in THEIR SYSTEM until 3 days later. Which in turn, incorps interest over this time. I followed their procedure of paying this off and still got my underwear torched!!!!!
Their customer service is as bad as I have ever encountered over the phone. I will NEVER deal with them again!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Griffin

April 14, 2007 10:52 AM

Thank you all for your comments. It seems that each experience others have had and posted here may be dependent on their unique situation(s). I was looking to apply for an E-Loan on a purchase of a new vehicle, however, after reading some of the comments here, I stopped that effort immediately. Thank you for the peace of mind. At this time, I'll pursue my normal loan shopping with my credit union, local banks, and other financing options first. I appreciate the tips to get a GFE (good faith estimate) and TIL (truth in lending), even though those typically refer to a mortgage and not a secured personal (vehicle) loan. I'm sure the negative comments posted reflect bad experiences that some people have had with E-Loan -- and I'm not positive this represents the whole picture, but I'm now confident that waiting or not applying online with E-Loan right now is the best decision for me.

Rebecca

April 16, 2007 3:34 PM

I just applied for a mortgage preapproval from E-Loan, today actually. The consultant I spoke with was very polite and helpful, and seemed to me to be very knowledgable. He listed different rates and options for me, and provided several ways of contacting him directly rather than going through the company phone directory in case I have any questions. In reading a lot of your comments, I'm now a little queasy about what may happen over the course of the loan, but I obtained a conventional loan through a local loan officer five years ago and so far the E-Loan experience has been much smoother and faster. I was told by the bank this morning that no lender would touch us because my husband has less than a year in the Navy, but the E-Loan consultant pointed out the problems with that and then several options for obtaining a loan despite it. So far they have my confidence, I hope that I'll have a different experience from the posters here...

Peter Coy

April 17, 2007 2:56 PM

Folks,

It's not fair to E-Loan to make specific allegations against the company without giving the company a chance to respond. I spoke with a p.r. rep for the company yesterday and she said it's unrealistic for the company to respond in public to each allegation that someone makes in a blog comment. First, these investigations take time. Second, confidentiality is involved. For legal reasons E-Loan can't publicly reveal information about its dealings with particular customers.
So, since the company can't respond to specific allegations, we at Hot Property won't let such allegations appear on the blog. You're still free to give your opinion of the company (e.g. "E-Loan is a crappy company/E-Loan is a wonderful company") or to cite publicly known stuff about E-Loan. It's just that in the interest of fairness, we are going to filter out comments that make specific allegations that we can't verify. This same policy applies to comments about other companies and individuals. In fact, this has always been the policy of Hot Property. We are going to enforce it more consistently.

MICHAEL BIBB

April 22, 2007 11:59 AM

I OPENED UP A HOME EQUITY LOAN IN 12/2004 WITH E-LOAN,I WAS TOLD IT WAS A FIXED 4.75% LOAN. NEXT THING I FIND OUT, IT'S CHANGED TO E*TRADE TO A ARM AND THE INTEREST RATE WENT UP TO 8%. DON'T DEAL WITH E-LOAN OR E*TRADE. MICHAEL B. BIBB

Lori Smith

May 14, 2007 7:44 PM

I used Eloan in Dec 2006 for a home loan. The service I received was xlint, thank god because I was already stressed from other lenders who said they locked me in at one rate, then changed the rates and tacked on additional fees. With Eloan my loan process was smooth and simple. I closed in under 30 day, had a great 30 year fixed rate, and there were no surprises at closing. I plan to use them again.

Laura

May 17, 2007 7:25 PM

I was going to apply for a refi with E-Loan until I read the negative comments above. Has anyone else had a positive experience with them lately? May 17, 2007

Sylvia

May 21, 2007 2:51 PM

I used E-loan to refinance my car and it went through without a hitch.

eric adreon

May 29, 2007 11:19 PM

i am working with eloan and so far they have been attentive and helpful. from the time i filled out the online application and sent it via cyberspace to the time i received the call from their representitive it was about 2 minutes and they are on the ball with all the ins and outs as i have gone thru this numerous times. im puting faith in the service and knowledge i have experienced to this point.eric.

Suzanne

June 10, 2007 1:50 AM

I got a new car loan with them about 3.4 years ago. They sent me a check overnight, I went to the dealer, bought the car and I've never had any further communication with them. They debit my account every month for the car payment and that's all. I would go back to them because it was so easy and the rate was the lowest I could find.

Ellen

August 7, 2007 3:11 AM

I have just completed the process for an equity line with eLoan. They were helpful, efficient and everything went very smoothly.

Mike Millemann

August 20, 2007 7:42 PM

Applied for a new car loan with e-loan last thursday, was approved by mid-day friday with minimal documentation. Very Good rate, no fees, friendly courteous reps, answered all my questions. received check Saturday morning.

Mike and Dorothy S.

September 9, 2007 2:38 PM

Wow! I am shocked that some of the comments here are inconsistent with my experience with Eloan I am in the process of closing an equity line of $200,000.00 with eloan and the service is excellent(not to mention the frugal costs). Based of my credit score(which is not all that) I was offered $0 closing costs and first payment credit so I don't have to make my next payment until December of 07'. Eloan also offers
online Notary Signings which is awesome!I don't have to leave my house for anything! I asked my Loan Consultant how can you offer affordable cost like these? He responded that they have an in house Escrow Closing Services, which expedites the closing process.Most Lenders have to overnight your closing to escrow companies which can slow your process down and are dealing with other lenders. Since Eloan has their own Escrow Closing Service there are less hassles and hold ups. I would refer Eloan to anyone!
(By the way applied 9/3; online signing 9/12; disbursement date on my settlement Sheet says 9/17 Thats only 2 weeks!)

Dave

October 23, 2007 3:26 PM

Be aware of "NO Closing Cost REFI" such as Country Wide. At first, they gather all your personal information and then back with...Oppss..we can only offer "NO Closing Cost" at 8.9% at 30 year fix considering I have a high credit score above 800+. Instead, they offer another option of a lower rate at 6.75% w/ points and closing cost of course which I denied. Something does not seem to be right w/ deceiving consumers. The worst part about this experience, they've taken my information and shared it with other brokers or affiliates who are now callling me if I need a loan. What's the deal????

Tonya

January 19, 2008 3:03 PM

Any recommendations on which companies to use for an auto loan?

Paul

March 4, 2008 12:13 AM

I applied for a new home loan with eloan. everything went fine until 3 days before my lock expired.
My representative simply disappeared. I call and leave voicemail twice a day; I send 2 emails daily. it has been a week but still no response. I am afraid i have to start all over again with someone else

Kris

March 4, 2008 12:41 AM

BEWARE of E-LOAN...Please READ! There should be a class action against these folks!

We used e-loan to purchase our car, the rates were low and the application process was easy. HOWEVER, when trying to pay off the loan, you get the run around. First, you cannot get a hold of a knowledgeable representative, they know nothing about your loan. Like the other complaints on this board, they have a different representative each time, and you need to tell the same story everytime. Second, when we tried paying off the loan early, more problems. We first called to get the total check to write. We sent the check, but for some reason, the check mysteriously vanished (for now...read on). So of course we had to pay more interest on the loan until we could get a hold of a representative to tell us our new balance. Then because we thought the check might have been stolen we put a stop payment on the check.

E-loan received our second check (registered mail with return receipt)and released the title. However, because of the time lag in between the the days when we received the final amount to be paid and the receipt of the check, we still owed $4.00. We asked them how they wanted us to pay for this, they said "do not worry about it, we won't ask you to pay for it." So a month passes, and what do you know we get a statement in the mail saying we owe $45 ($25 for past due balance and $20 for late payment fee). What is more is the mysteriously missing check, suddenly reappeared, and they tried to cash it! They basically tried to get a double payment!!

So WATCH OUT! First, E-loan will string you along to get more interest by "losing" your check. Second, after you have paid off your loan, they will suddenly find the missing check and try to cash it. Then you have the problem of trying to get your money back.

This has to be illegal under the Truth and Lending Act, or something out there. Any attorneys want to be part of a class action???

Ilene

April 25, 2008 1:02 AM

I had my 250k loan financed with e-loan 3/05. I had a 6.12% rate locked in but 2 days before closing they called and said my loan wasn't approved at that rate and then offered a new one. It had more points and became an interest balloon type loan. I even paid more closing cost. The new loan was $300 more a month which made it harder to keep up with the payments. It was a bait and switch and I would have been happier if I never was involved with them.

susan

July 21, 2008 2:29 PM

E-loan is Fantastic... Don't let any of the negative comments stop you from checking eloan. We used them for a home mortgage, home equity and car loan and LOVED it. It is incredibly easy, very little paperwork involved, and did I say EASY! Even our Escrow company was surprised at their lack of "fees" and the incredible interest rates we received.

The car dealer couldn't even come close to the interest rate we received through e-loan.

We had zero problems, knowledgeable people we worked with who answered every question and if they weren't sure, looked into it and got back with us in a timely manner.

Wuv-Shyong Chang

April 12, 2009 6:57 PM

I have three applications to E-LOAN AGENCY INC. for my project. The e-mail exchanges have created no actual loan cash in my hands. But, I did lose both my private information and the project details.

ELoan Consultant

August 31, 2009 7:53 PM

I worked at E-Loan for 4 years and can tell you that they provide their employees and customers every opportunity for a positive experience. Just like anywhere it depends who you work with within the organization. I had constant positive feedback from customers and always made sure to provide excellent service. I chose to work 9-12 hours a day and my customers appreciated it... A considerable % of our business was repeat customers and I think that speaks for itself. That said, you will find a lot more people post on the internet about bad experiences than about good ones. I miss you E-Loan.

clark johnson

November 6, 2009 12:58 PM

Hello, My name is clark johnson the M.D of clark johnson loan firm. I am a loan

lender as well as an angel investor, I give out funds at low rate and i do this

with low rate and the repayment duration depends on how much you need. I do not

appreciate time wasters and i need you to understand that is you need funds and

you are able to work with this firm, you will get your loan.

Need business or a personal Contact us today for that loan you need
with this email address: clarkjohnsonloanfirm@yahoo.com
or visit our web site:WWW.buzserivce.bloombiz.com

susan

November 14, 2009 10:13 PM

What I can't understand, if people's credit scores's were so good, as they claimed, why were they using e-loan.

Just curious

susan

November 14, 2009 10:13 PM

Just curious

lourence susan

November 16, 2009 11:38 PM

Good day to you i am mrs Lourence a loan lender we
offer all kinds of loan at a low interest rate of 3 % .for more
information,contact us via lourenceloanservice@gmail.com or if interested please take out
time to fill the form below asap so that we can proceed.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM

PURPOSE OF LOAN...................................
LOAN DURATION........................................
regards.
mrs lourence.

michael naretto

December 23, 2009 1:41 PM

Haha. These are classic scams. They are poorly written and have numerous spelling and grammar errors.

Read and have a good laugh. Then be appalled that there are people who actually fall for this.

1. clark johnson
November 6, 2009 12:58 PM
Hello, My name is clark johnson the M.D of clark johnson loan firm. I am a loan

lender as well as an angel investor, I give out funds at low rate and i do this

with low rate and the repayment duration depends on how much you need. I do not

appreciate time wasters and i need you to understand that is you need funds and

you are able to work with this firm, you will get your loan.

Need business or a personal Contact us today for that loan you need
with this email address: clarkjohnsonloanfirm@yahoo.com
or visit our web site:WWW.buzserivce.bloombiz.com

2. lourence susan
November 16, 2009 11:38 PM
Good day to you i am mrs Lourence a loan lender we
offer all kinds of loan at a low interest rate of 3 % .for more
time to fill the form below asap so that we can proceed.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM

1. clark johnson
November 6, 2009 12:58 PM
Hello, My name is clark johnson the M.D of clark johnson loan firm. I am a loan

lender as well as an angel investor, I give out funds at low rate and i do this

with low rate and the repayment duration depends on how much you need. I do not

appreciate time wasters and i need you to understand that is you need funds and

you are able to work with this firm, you will get your loan.

Need business or a personal Contact us today for that loan you need
with this email address: clarkjohnsonloanfirm@yahoo.com
or visit our web site:WWW.buzserivce.bloombiz.com

2. lourence susan
November 16, 2009 11:38 PM
Good day to you i am mrs Lourence a loan lender we
offer all kinds of loan at a low interest rate of 3 % .for more
time to fill the form below asap so that we can proceed.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM

LOAN DURATION........................................
regards.
mrs lourence.

Alfred Woods

March 28, 2010 5:06 AM

ATTENTION:

SPEED WAY MONEY LENDERS Plc.
(MOTTO: combating global financial crisis in speed)
E-mail: speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

Good day Sir/Madam,

welcome to SPEED WAY MONEY LENDERS Plc., we offer loan to those on bad credit ,student looking for financial help and loan purpose such as
1: House Loan,
2: Car Loan,
3: School Loan,
4:Business and Personal Loan.
With a 1-20 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. Here everyone is approved, bad credit OK, or even low credit ok.

. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority Are you loosing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Are you biting your fingernails to the quick? Instead of beating yourself up, call SPEED WAY MONEY LENDERS Plc now, a loan specialists who can help you to stop your Bad Credit History, to discover a win-win solution which is Our Mission.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

If you have any of the above problems, We can be of assistance to you but I want you to understand that I give out
my loans at an interest rate of 1.5% to 3%.

* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.

Interested Persons should Fill out the Application Form below.
APPLICATION:

BORROWERS INFORMATION
Full name:

Regards
Agent and Information Manager Alfred Woods
speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

Alfred Woods

March 28, 2010 5:30 AM

ATTENTION:

SPEED WAY MONEY LENDERS Plc.
(MOTTO: combating global financial crisis in speed)
E-mail: speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

Good day Sir/Madam,

1: House Loan,
2: Car Loan,
3: School Loan,
4:Business and Personal Loan.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

my loans at an interest rate of 1.5% to 3%.

* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.

Interested Persons should Fill out the Application Form below.
APPLICATION:

BORROWERS INFORMATION
Full name:

Regards
Agent and Information Manager Alfred Woods
speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

Alfred Woods

March 28, 2010 5:43 AM

ATTENTION:

SPEED WAY MONEY LENDERS Plc.
(MOTTO: combating global financial crisis in speed)
E-mail: speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

Good day Sir/Madam,

1: House Loan,
2: Car Loan,
3: School Loan,
4:Business and Personal Loan.

* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?

my loans at an interest rate of 1.5% to 3%.

* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.

Interested Persons should Fill out the Application Form below.
APPLICATION:

BORROWERS INFORMATION
Full name:
How Urgent do you need the loan:

Regards
Agent and Information Manager Alfred Woods
speedwaymoneylenders@live.com

mark sam

March 29, 2010 2:07 PM

Hello ,I Am Mr mark sam.A legit loan lender.Are you into debts? Do you have a bad credit?Are you financially down.I give out loans at low interest rate of 3%.I give out loan to Business,Auto and personal loan to Men and women who are into Business transaction, I give out long term loan for ten to fifteen years your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I can send you the terms and condition and monthly repayment that if you are realign interested in getting a loan from me,hope to here from you soon.via marksamfunds2003@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Net monthly income: $
Regards
Mr.mark sam

Caroline José Luis

April 7, 2010 10:39 AM

Dear Customer,

Are you in need of loan ? who have difficulty obtaining working capital loans from local banks other financial institutions?, credit scores £ or dollars, Get out of financial trouble today and get funding for projects that dream today with a low interest rate of 3 % for one (1) year. We are a financial power house and we believe in helping people and co-operate, get a loan from us today.

if this proposal is acceptable to you

Email: swissfinance@live.com
Swiss Financial Agency
+447-011136161

Richard Powell

April 17, 2010 11:43 AM

ATTENTION:

welcome to LEXINGTON LOAN SERVICES. we offer loan to those on bad credit ,student looking for financial help and to companies with a very low interest rate and without collateral any interested one should contact us via email richardloaninvestment@live.com with the following information,
*******************************************************
Regards,
MD, Mr Richard Powell
Email:richardloaninvestment@live.com

Mr.Fredrick Thomson

April 18, 2010 5:42 AM

Attn:Customer
You are welcome to LEXINGTON LOAN SERVICE,We offer loan to honest and God fearing people.If any one have interested in taking this loan should contact us VIA Email fredricktomsonloaninvestment@gmail.com
********************************************** *********
Amount Needed:
Purpose of Loan:
Loan Duration:
How Urgent do you need the loan:
******************************
Regards,
Agent and information manager.
Mr.Fredrick Thomson

Amount Needed:
Purpose of Loan:
Loan Duration:
How Urgent do you need the loan:
******************************
Regards,
Agent and information manager.
Mr.Fredrick Thomson

Amount Needed:
Purpose of Loan:
Loan Duration:
How Urgent do you need the loan:
******************************
Regards,
Agent and information manager.
Mr.Fredrick Thomson