The Market Bunny of Doom

Posted by: Michael Mandel on January 17

I think it’s time for the return of the market bunny of doom.

bunnyofdoom.jpg

This may be the beginning of the consumer implosion.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://blogs.businessweek.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/

Robert

January 17, 2008 06:51 PM

The market bunny of doom was inaugurated January 2001.

Cheers.

Ray

January 17, 2008 11:04 PM

O market bunny, what are you saying to us at this dark hour?

Roger

January 18, 2008 06:00 AM

From the looks of your "Bunny Doom" story - I'd have to say: 'Get a real job.'

Mike Mandel

January 18, 2008 09:05 AM

Roger, I will relay your comment to the market bunny of doom...

Brandon W

January 18, 2008 09:55 AM

Oh great Market Bunny of Doom... what say you, to us, in this, our darkest hour?

Market Bunny of Doom for President '08!

That Software Guy

January 29, 2008 07:01 AM

I spoke with the bunny personally, and he feels maligned. "I was always The Propsperity Bunny! Then, I make ONE NEGATIVE CALL, just one, and suddenly, I'm the Bunny of Doom. It's not fair, I tell you!"

Scott

June 26, 2008 12:46 PM

Goldman Sachs must Die!
I pulled up my Yahoo home page this morning to find that the market is down 200+ points today. The next two top stories are about GM shares falling because some analyst at Goldman saying they should sell all their shares. The next story is about Citigroup tanking because another Goldman analyst said that they are in danger of going belly-up. Last fall, Goldman scared the crap out of everybody saying Countrywide was going under. I thought Goldman was almost out of business. I am all for truthful reporting, but I think Goldman is stirring up trouble in the markets and in the world with all of their "analysis." I think the world would be a better place if they would dig themselves a big hole, and jump in it.

Thank you for your interest. This blog is no longer active.