? Now I know how Clive Barnes feels |
| Ze Frank, YouTube, and Making Money ?
July 28, 2006
Questions as Wonkette rises at Time
As Wonkette prepares to take over as Washington editor of Time.com, here are some questions sure to be circulating among Time's minions:
1) How much is she getting paid?
2) Will she be doing my performance review?
3) If so, will my innate snarkiness finally be appreciated (and rewarded)?
4) Will she go soft on Bush to show that she can be fair?
5) Can I start blogging now?
6) Um... Would that mean I'd have to post 12 times a day?
7) You really think she's getting paid that much?
How about ... will hill liberal bias show just like the rest of the media.
Posted by: Steve L at July 28, 2006 02:33 PM