When deciding on which form of business will best serve your purposes, you should take into account the following factors:
1. Your own personal assets and liabilities
2. Your existing capital and need for outside investors
3. Your ability to attract outside investors
4. State licensing, statutes, and tax requirements
5. The time commitment necessary to handle regulations and formalities
6. The size, scope, and type of business you’re opening
7. Startup costs, including licensing and other fees
Fund Raising. The need for funding is one of the first concerns for any new business, and unless you have the necessary personal assets or can tap into friends, family, or your bank, you will be seeking investors.
To read the full story at AllBusiness.com, click here.