Businessweek Archives

If you're snooping at someone's profile, Friendster's telling

? The business blog backlash is nigh |

Main

| Comment Spam Claims a Victim ?

September 30, 2005

If you're snooping at someone's profile, Friendster's telling

Stephen Baker

UPDATE:We have received mountains of comments from Friendster members asking for help in finding who has been visiting their profile. We do not have this information. We don't have a clue. If you have the answer, by all means leave it and we'll post prominently. But we don't need another 100 or 200 people asking the same question. Thanks.

A wild-eyed colleague just grabbed in the hallway and said, "You've got to blog this." She says Friendster, the social network site, has just instituted a new feature called "Who's Watching Me." "Who's Viewed Me." This allows people with one click to see everyone who has stopped by their profile. She just showed me 88 people who have visited her site. This includes ex-flames who are trolling her years after break-ups, others who appear to be checking her out. Even colleagues.

What's this mean for social networks? If you participate, you send a message. Yesterday's glance in the window, in effect, turns into today's knock on the door. For people in the matchmaking game, these alerts could become a great way to flirt. For everyone else, it's like we're wearing bells around our necks. UPDATE: In comment, Matt notes that users can turn off this feature.

12:26 PM

society

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference If you're snooping at someone's profile, Friendster's telling:

? Myspace Glitter Graphics from Myspace Glitter Graphics

All Rights Reserved. 123myspace.com . This site provides a big collection of free glitter graphics for you MySpace profile or myspace comments.... [Read More]

Tracked on June 5, 2006 02:29 PM

It's important to note, however, that one can switch this feature off and browse profiles anonymously. (And, honestly, there's little incentive not to do that as reciprocity isn't required: making the switch doesn't prevent you as a user from viewing who has looked at your profile -- unless, of course, they've also selected anonymity.)

Posted by: matt at September 30, 2005 02:38 PM

It's "Who's Viewed You", not "Who's Watching You" That makes an already maligned feature that much more ominous-sounding.

I don't know if people understand that seeing who's viewed your profile means everyone who's mistakenly clicked on your profile, people who are just idly curious about who you are, got a link to your blog, etc. It also doesn't say if I looked once, or am constantly looking. It doesn't give you that much information at all. It just says someone's looked at least once. Are you going to call your ex's based on that? Is anyone foolish enough to think that one view means your colleagues are checking you out based on this?

By the same token, if I've looked at your profile, that doesn't tell you anything about me or my intentions. I could think you're cute, I could think you're horrible looking, I could have been told you could offer me a job, I could have seen that you're really into basket-weaving like me.

So stop, inhale, exhale, and realize that they haven't revealed anyone's stalking ways.

Posted by: asiyesema at September 30, 2005 04:14 PM

I recently received an email from one of our users expressing disappointment about our decision to release the new "who's viewed me" feature. This user was concerned that we'd released the functionality without warning users in advance, and was upset enough to want to leave the service. Below was my response and per his suggestion, I am posting it for other users as well:

I appreciate your detailed email. As Friendster's CEO, I can tell you with absolute convicition that it was never our intent to make the feature non-retroactive. Also, it is not true that we did not tell users about his beforehand. Because we did not feel it was worthy of an email blast to all of our registered users, we posted it in the support discussion boards in several places in advance.

We discovered this morning that the feature was inadvertently non-retroactive, and therefore we are literally right now rolling back and purging all past views and implementing the functionality from scratch. This process will take several hours but we are committed to correcting this technical oversight.

Of course, I would love nothing more than for you and any other user of our site to stay and continue to enjoy the service, but if you decide to leave and boycott us, that is your prerogative. However, know that you would then be penalizing us for a glitch that we immediately, within seconds of hearing about the issue, began to address technically and will be fully resolved less than one day after the discovery.

Also know that this feature was long requested by many, many users and after polling our users in the message boards for months, we determined that there was a majority interest in the feature and the minority that did not want the feature would for the most part be OK with an "opt-out' setting.

In the past, we have been accused of not listening to our users. I can promise you that there is no higher priority at Friendster today than to continue to develop products that our users want. We have a very large user base, so it is literally impossible to please all. But we are taking careful analysis of all feedback (like yours, over email, over Friendster, and even through blogs and the press) into full consideration and moving the product forward in a direction that we know will please the majority of our users.

Several months ago, we implemented a redesign that was not well-received, and within three days, we implemented a new design that has evolved into what we have today, which is very overwhelmingly well-received. We have taken our users' request for more media and have launched more picture storage than any other social networking site we know of, have enabled full multi-media capabilities on our profile pages, and will soon (next week) release a "network slideshow" product that automatically pulls the latest images from the people you care most about--your friends--in a compelling product execution. We have plans of doing similar custom programming with video and audio as well (stay tuned, all before the end of the year).

In short, we are now obsessed with evolving the product to suit our users' demands. I hope this is clear to you and I'd be happy to dialogue directly with you or anybody else on this matter.

Posted by: Taek Kwon at September 30, 2005 07:00 PM

Although not released as "smoothly" as it could have been, for all the backlash, I suspect this will be a very popular feature, and good for the Friendster model... People are vain; this is a highly sticky way to keep them coming back.

Posted by: Russell Glass at October 3, 2005 12:11 AM

you could view it anonymously in my settings

Posted by: eka at October 3, 2005 03:00 AM

hello. i am just wondering. this feature STARTED to show those who viewed my profile on september 29th and not on the days before? thank you so much

Posted by: keisha at October 6, 2005 10:58 AM

hi, i am just wondering. this feature started to show those who viewd my profile. thank you so much

Posted by: catherine rose reyes at October 19, 2005 06:09 AM

hi ! im just wondering now how can i see the people who viewed my profile ?

i can't see them anymore. . .

Posted by: madz at October 20, 2005 11:01 PM

hello. i have read awhile ago that the freindster "staff" is purging the past views,now, just wondering if it's still possible for me to view the users who view my account... my reason?? umm, just curious... thanks!! more power!!!

Posted by: fred at October 21, 2005 05:51 AM

gud day everyone... just wanna ask if the "who's viewed me" feature of friendster is still available? that's all thanks!!!

Posted by: emz at October 22, 2005 02:20 AM

i want to activate my " who's veiwed me" but i dont know how..

Posted by: kix at October 22, 2005 04:38 AM

how can i see the people who viewed my profile ?

i can't see them anymore. . .

Posted by: Jemimah Amin at October 22, 2005 07:33 AM

please return back the portion of Who's viewed me

Posted by: rema at October 22, 2005 07:36 AM

how can I see who viewd my profile?

i cant see them anymore..

Posted by: kathryn at October 23, 2005 04:22 AM

How can i activate my "who's viewed me?" Could it be possible to know some specific people if they have viewed my profile even if they turned this feature off?

Posted by: Del at October 23, 2005 09:48 AM

how come I cannot see anymore my "who's viewed me" feature of friendster?

Posted by: Mariel at October 23, 2005 10:19 AM

seems like im not the only one having this problem.. i can no longer see my "who's viewed me?" on my friendster. help..?!

Posted by: Lori at October 24, 2005 04:24 AM

why can't i see my "who's viewed me" in my friendster. help!

Posted by: carlo at October 24, 2005 08:33 PM

cant see the who's viewed me feature on my friendster page anymore....what can we do about this problem?or is there anything we can do?please have time for this....tnx

Posted by: evan at October 24, 2005 10:14 PM

hi...how come i dont have this feature in my friendster? would love to have it...thanks much!

Posted by: May at October 25, 2005 04:34 AM

i really really want to know who viewed my profile.. can you help me how?

Posted by: ched dela cruz at October 25, 2005 04:36 AM

how can i see the peopol who's viewed me, i cnt see them anymore.

Posted by: fatima at October 25, 2005 09:53 AM

can u help why cant i ee the whos viewed me list plz answer or i wont use friendster anymore and spread it out promise

Posted by: alvin at October 25, 2005 10:13 AM

How can i have this Who's Viewed Me feature be activated in my friendster?

Please. Thank you.

Posted by: doris at October 25, 2005 02:49 PM

ala lng

Posted by: khiel at October 26, 2005 12:48 AM

well...the "who's viewed me"...doesn't work!!..how come?? -_-

Posted by: pookela at October 26, 2005 09:59 AM

i really really really wanted to activate my "who's viewed me"...but i dont know how?pls help me..............

Posted by: mizelah at October 26, 2005 12:10 PM

i think friendster must activate there "Who's Viewed Me" many of us people like in the Philippines is much more like this feature.. I hope Mr. CEO would appreciate our concern...Please can you activate my "Who's viewed me" please have mercy on us...PLzzzzz

Posted by: temis at October 26, 2005 07:24 PM

juz wana ask how does "who's viewed me?" works?

Posted by: anna at October 27, 2005 12:11 AM

i just want to know who's viewed me pls...

Posted by: sahrlyn at October 27, 2005 01:43 AM

hey i alsp wanna know how to activate my "who's viewed me" plz help me.. plz...

Posted by: Vince at October 27, 2005 06:45 AM

When i first tried to try this, i could see the names and pictures of the people who has viewed my profile. But just a few weeks ago, everytime i click on 'who's viewed me" a text that says 'you currently have any new profile page views, check back again later' always appears. It has never changed up to this time. Could you help me troubleshoot this? I really want to know who is viewing my profile. Pls send a reply at karicx@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and godspeed!

Posted by: karicx at October 28, 2005 01:05 AM

id like to know how to activate my who viewed me??pliz

Posted by: sherry at October 28, 2005 02:00 AM

you have put the whos viewd me link before and took it away without any notifications. and now you put it back again but why cant i see anything?....

Posted by: dlast_unicorn at October 30, 2005 03:29 AM

sometimes its hanging i dont know why...its not the computer but something else's from.and can you please post a time?its ok if it's not possible but if it is,plese do so.thank you in advance.

Posted by: charinna at November 2, 2005 03:01 AM

I'd like to know how to activate my who viewed me? Can you please help me?

Posted by: Cynthia at November 2, 2005 08:10 AM

using friendster?.....all of you are dumb!!!

USELESS!!!!!!!!waste of time!!!!wer s the "who's viewed me"?.......hey!!!wake up!!!asa na man ang whos viewed me.....maau ra man magdisplay-display, pere wala ra diay 2....giahak ninyo oi!!!grrrrr!!!!! >

Posted by: OpHaLyN at November 9, 2005 04:20 AM

why i can't view my friendster profile HTML!?? Can anybody help this!!!!!! I wanna see the HTML/CSS thingy...!! PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... TQ!

Posted by: pauline at November 11, 2005 12:52 PM

Please return "Who viewed me?"....Thanks!

Posted by: bien at November 15, 2005 06:34 AM

hi! im wondering y u stopped "who's viewed me"? it was really good. please retun it back..

Posted by: yenyen at November 16, 2005 09:42 AM

Where are they?i can't find them...

Posted by: will at November 22, 2005 11:37 AM

hello, can u activate my "who's viewed me" portion, i wanna see u are viewing my profile? i already turn off my anonymously vieweed still i cant viewe them.

tnx

Posted by: mmmbop at November 23, 2005 08:20 PM

Posted by: tin at November 26, 2005 11:06 AM

hello!can't see who's viewing my profile anymore..pls tell me how to activate this one..thanks!

Posted by: marf at November 30, 2005 07:02 AM

Please activate the portion "Who's viewed me" there's nothing wrong with this. infact, it's nice to know who are interested to see my profile..so please, activate this.. Please Mr.CEO..thanks in advance..

Posted by: ni?a deleon at December 2, 2005 07:09 AM

show who viewed me.thanks

Posted by: buffi at December 5, 2005 11:27 AM

no comment...

Posted by: yabert at December 11, 2005 07:26 AM

i just wanna know who has viewed my profile thats all!!!!!

Posted by: albert at December 15, 2005 12:47 AM

HOW COME MY WHO'S VIEWED ME ISN'T WORKING???

Posted by: karla at December 19, 2005 04:14 AM

Some of the worst blog comments I've read.

I've seen better spam than some of this junk.

Posted by: Jim Dermitt at December 19, 2005 10:42 AM

i cannot see who's viewing my profile,but it always said ? currently don't have new profile views. but how can my friends give me testimonials if they don't view my profile?

Posted by: denise at December 23, 2005 07:17 AM

it's an ego booster just to see that the number of count in the "who's viewed me" is bigger than the current date. :)

Posted by: kaye at December 23, 2005 10:50 AM

hi,its not about whos viewd me or not, but i cnt use my account in my laptop, everytime i open your site someone is already loggged in and its not my account, i cant log it out becouse there is no log out sign, insted of log out, it says log in.. i hope you can help me, i really dont know whats wrong with your site, you can answer me through my e-mail address above..thanks

Posted by: shawty at December 26, 2005 04:27 PM

yeah..i agree with "kaye"..it's just an ego booster..what a bunch of vain ass MF's..so what if you can or cannot see who's viewed you, and how many times your profile has been viewed!

p.s. may mga pinoy and bisaya pala dito? ambot na lng jud! masking asa lng jud muabot ang pinoy..

Posted by: makro at December 29, 2005 01:50 PM

please activate my "who's viewed me"...

why don't i have that?

please answer back as soon as possible..

Posted by: charmaine at January 2, 2006 06:36 AM

"who's view me" asan na dapat maibalik un para da best lalo ang friendster nyo!!!

Posted by: Ozzy at January 3, 2006 07:01 PM

walang kwenta. ano ba la naman yata eh?!?

ano to joke?!? oi amp!! DoTA na lng! sayang oras d2! niloloko nio ba ako?

sira naman to eh!

oi!

psssst!!

ui!!

bwiset!

wahahahahahahaha!

Kalokohan..... sayang oras!

Posted by: Pogi at January 6, 2006 09:38 AM

amM,, sa totoo lang,, wala nga naman talagang nakalagay na "Who's viewed me" s fiendster page eh,,, Pero siguro,, baka after a few months or days,, Magkakaroon din...

Posted by: Jamie at January 8, 2006 03:28 AM

I want to know the people who have viewed my profile

Posted by: Ishani das at January 10, 2006 01:15 AM

eew... whar the heck!

Posted by: jp at January 11, 2006 04:58 AM

Who's watching you?

If somebody is selling something, they are watching it. Information is being sent back to Apple so they can try selling more stuff. Your ipod knows what you like before you know it.

Posted by: Jim Dermitt at January 11, 2006 01:31 PM

Where do I get Friendster!?

Posted by: Carlos at January 13, 2006 11:38 PM

Posted by: engracia at January 15, 2006 08:30 AM

hey i cant see whos been seing ma profile... can anyone tell me how to activate 8 again pliz....... thank you...

Posted by: jerico at January 17, 2006 11:54 PM

boossss...i caNt see the "who's viewed me" on my friendster page???!!!

Posted by: MaEmAe at January 17, 2006 11:54 PM

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN ACCESS THIS THING.

Posted by: SHERYL LIMON at January 18, 2006 01:13 AM

Pls. activate my whose viewed me. thanks

Posted by: Marlon G. Dizon at January 18, 2006 02:06 AM

want to activete my "who's viewed me" so please teach me how...

Posted by: iReNe at January 18, 2006 05:16 AM

Please activate my "who's viewed me" section. thanks!

Posted by: alma at January 18, 2006 02:07 PM

I would like to see who is viewing my profile. Can you please help me figure out how to do this?

Thanks!

Posted by: Kristi at January 18, 2006 04:53 PM

hi!...

how can i activate my "who's viewed me section?...

can u ctivate it for me please?.....

thank you...

Posted by: ion perfecto at January 18, 2006 04:54 PM

Kindly activate my "who's viewed me".... it menas a lot to me...a million thanks!

Posted by: Gwenn at January 20, 2006 09:11 AM

how can i find who has viewed my myspace????

Posted by: Anna at January 22, 2006 08:54 PM

I cannot find the "Who's Viewed Me" link on my home page?

pls Help me!

I really want to know who is viewing my profile. Pls send a reply at Jenny_030782@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and godspeed!

Posted by: Jenny at January 24, 2006 09:35 PM

i want to know who is viewing my site?

Posted by: BOB at January 27, 2006 09:50 PM

I cannot find the "Who's viewed me" link on my home page.Please help me..

Posted by: Rae Abigail E. Maata at February 6, 2006 05:05 AM

Posted by: Rae Abigail E. Maata at February 6, 2006 05:18 AM

i want to know whos viewing my myspace profile how do i know?

Posted by: angel at February 8, 2006 10:48 PM

i want to know whos viewing my myspace profile how do i know?

Posted by: amy at February 9, 2006 11:08 AM

Does anyone know how I can see whos been on My Myspace page? please get at Me if you do.

konthelouivuittondon@yahoo.com

Posted by: Jon at February 15, 2006 02:37 AM

you can't track people on Myspace because they don't allow javascript.

Posted by: jake abrahams at February 16, 2006 02:44 AM

I cannot find the "Who's Viewed Me" link on my home page?

pls Help me!

Posted by: graze marzan at February 16, 2006 10:03 PM

hey how can i use the who's viewing my page thing? i want to use it for myspace also

how do i do that?

thanx

Posted by: diana at February 17, 2006 04:49 PM

i swear to god, most of the people whose names appear above this line are IDIOTS.

"plz fix my friendster so i can see who viewed me!111"

THIS IS NOT THE FRIENDSTER HELP DESK. try going to FRIENDSTER instead of GOOGLE. and try not to breathe, that might help too.

Posted by: alicia at February 18, 2006 10:03 PM

how do i find out who has visited my myspace page???

Posted by: Christian at February 22, 2006 01:08 AM

how can i find out who was lurking on my myspace page?

Posted by: Jessica at February 22, 2006 01:47 PM

How can i set this feature up on myspace?

Posted by: sara at February 22, 2006 09:39 PM

how do i find out who is looking at my myspace page?

Posted by: mike at February 22, 2006 10:02 PM

how do i us this to find out who is viewing my page??

Posted by: drea at February 23, 2006 12:02 AM

HOW DO i FIND OUT WHO HAS VIEWED MY MYSPACE?

Posted by: ALEX at February 23, 2006 06:39 PM

How do I find out who has viewed my Myspace profile?

Posted by: Steve at February 23, 2006 09:50 PM

how do i see who has viewed my myspace profile

Posted by: Evan at February 23, 2006 10:23 PM

How do I find out who's viewing my myspace?

Posted by: Angie at February 23, 2006 11:51 PM

How Do You find out who Viewed MySPace Page??? it would be so helpful

Posted by: Jenna at February 24, 2006 01:25 AM

How do i see who has viewed Myspace profile?

Posted by: Natasha at February 24, 2006 01:40 AM

i want to know whos viewing my myspace profile how do i know?

Posted by: amy at February 24, 2006 03:22 PM

how do i see who has viewed myspace profile, thanks.

Posted by: kb at February 24, 2006 10:40 PM

How do I get to the who has viewed my profile?

Posted by: Duke at February 24, 2006 10:45 PM

how do i find out who has been checking my myspace page??

Posted by: Shannon at February 25, 2006 12:23 PM

how do i find out who veiwed myspcae profile someone help i have baby mama drama.....

Posted by: juan at February 25, 2006 04:42 PM

How do I find out who's veiwed my "Myspace" profile?

-Denise

Posted by: Denise Cardenas at February 25, 2006 07:54 PM

is there a way i can find out who has viewed my myspace? Maybe show their url or name or something? thanks.

Posted by: david at February 26, 2006 06:15 PM

For all Myspacers... There is a program that will allow you to view who has viewed your page at what time and day. www.profilesnoop.com

Posted by: Aaron at February 26, 2006 09:08 PM

ProfileSnoop is having the same problem... MySpace is deleting the codes out of our profiles not allowing javascripts, therefore not allowing us to see who viewed our profiles... email Tom!!

Posted by: Stephanie at February 27, 2006 12:00 PM

wanna know how to access this thing... i can't view who's viewing my profile.. pls tell me how.thanks!!

Posted by: mabeth at February 27, 2006 12:37 PM

i wanna no whos viewin my myspace? what else

Posted by: nicole at February 27, 2006 02:46 PM

I cant figure out how to see or even where to look at whos viewing my space,im not sure if I even have the right codes is there anyone who can help?

Posted by: Theresa at February 27, 2006 06:04 PM

hey

Posted by: Taylor at February 27, 2006 08:57 PM

Ummmm... I?? with Theresa! Can someone help with providing info, coads, ect so that im able to see who has viewed my profile????

thanks!

Posted by: priscilla at February 28, 2006 08:35 PM

how do you see who has viewed your profile? like what is the code

Posted by: Shannon at March 1, 2006 03:36 PM

how do you see who has viewed your profile? like what is the code

Posted by: Nichole at March 1, 2006 05:13 PM

i want to know whos been snooping in my profile? but how?

Posted by: hamen at March 2, 2006 12:49 AM

hi thanks for the add!!!!

Posted by: jina at March 2, 2006 02:52 AM

how do you tell who has been viewing your profile?

Posted by: shellene at March 2, 2006 11:47 AM

how do you tell who has been viewing your profile?

Posted by: Violet at March 2, 2006 03:11 PM

how do you tell who has been viewing your profile?

Posted by: jonathan at March 2, 2006 03:41 PM

how do i get the code to find out who has been lurking my page

Posted by: audrey at March 2, 2006 07:08 PM

How do I find out who's been looking at my myspace? Thank you

Posted by: Heidi at March 2, 2006 11:38 PM

I hope this work!!I would like to know who has been on my myspace.

Posted by: Taylor at March 3, 2006 05:54 PM

I want to know who's been viewing myspace profile for the past 4 months.

Posted by: Fabiana at March 3, 2006 10:56 PM

show me how this thing works

Posted by: Ted Crowl at March 4, 2006 07:50 PM

I've had over 200 views in the last two weeks. I want to know who's viewing my profile.

Posted by: bethany at March 5, 2006 08:06 AM

Please show me how to know who is viewing my myspace page!!!I have had more than one hundred views in the last week and counting. Please show me how!!!

Posted by: zac at March 5, 2006 11:52 PM

hey can you send me the links to see who has viewed my Myspace profile and vice versa?

Posted by: Eileen at March 6, 2006 10:27 AM

Can I please get the link to see whose been viewing my page.

Posted by: Julie at March 6, 2006 02:27 PM

How can i get this feature? How can i get this code and where do i paste it?

Posted by: Joanne at March 6, 2006 03:20 PM

i was just wondering how i can see who was looking at my profile and where i would put it

Posted by: michelle at March 6, 2006 06:31 PM

WHO IS LOOKIN

Posted by: ANGELIQUE at March 6, 2006 11:34 PM

So how do I do it.

Posted by: Sean at March 7, 2006 06:44 PM

How can i get this feature? How can i get this code and where do i paste it?

Posted by: jessica at March 7, 2006 09:47 PM

I would like to know if there is a way of knowing who views my myspace account. Is there an option like that?

Posted by: Myriam at March 8, 2006 02:38 PM

PLLLLEASE send me the code to see who has been viewing my profile. :']

Posted by: Jon at March 8, 2006 04:56 PM

PLEAS SEND ME THE CODE TOO SEE WHO HAS BEEN VIEWING MY PROFLILE

Posted by: Jerry at March 8, 2006 11:05 PM

Can you plz send me the code to see whose been viewing my page> Thank you!

Posted by: haley at March 8, 2006 11:21 PM

tell me how i can see who is viewing me on myspace please im begging u

Posted by: ed at March 9, 2006 12:19 AM

please send me the code to see who has been viewing my profile

Posted by: crystal at March 9, 2006 12:53 AM

i would love it if you could please send me the code so i can see who is viewing my myspace profile!

Posted by: tara at March 9, 2006 11:25 AM

could you please send me that code please for myspace

Posted by: kevin at March 9, 2006 02:37 PM

can u plz send me the code for ma space

Posted by: vicky at March 9, 2006 10:11 PM

I would like if you could send me the code for myspace please - i will really appreciated

Posted by: bere at March 10, 2006 05:04 AM

im not sure if this code thing is true. so you can view who's looking in your profile if it is please send me the code

Posted by: krystan at March 10, 2006 04:11 PM

can you please send me the codes that you can view who's looking in your profile.

Posted by: ye at March 10, 2006 05:57 PM

hey i was woudering how you do that... check to see whos been on your myspace profile, please email back.

Posted by: Drave at March 10, 2006 08:06 PM

Hey, does anyone know how to see who is looking at your myspace profile?

Posted by: LYNIECE at March 11, 2006 05:26 PM

Can I have the code sent to me as well? Thank you.

Posted by: Trisha at March 11, 2006 07:37 PM

can you pleasee please please send me the code where you can see who veiwed your profile?

Posted by: nick at March 11, 2006 07:44 PM

can you please send me the code to see who visits my myspace page?

Posted by: nikki at March 12, 2006 12:22 AM

please tell me how I can see who's viewed me.

Posted by: ney at March 12, 2006 12:26 AM

hi can you please send me a way to know whose looking at my myspace, thank you!!!

Posted by: amanda at March 12, 2006 05:22 PM

How do I get the code to see whos been looking at your profile???

Please e-mail back

Posted by: Jacob at March 12, 2006 07:25 PM

hey, can you please send me the code to see who's looking at your myspace page?

thanks in advance!

Posted by: Ali at March 12, 2006 07:36 PM

MAY I HAVE THE CODE??

PLEASE

Posted by: BOOTYFULL at March 12, 2006 07:50 PM

How do you do this. Where do i get the code.

Posted by: Shady at March 12, 2006 07:55 PM

HEY CAN I HAVE THE CODE TO SEE WHOS VIEWED MY PAGE?? THANX!!!!!

Posted by: JULIA at March 12, 2006 08:15 PM

i would like the code for myspace to see who is viewing my myspace..thank you

Posted by: lori at March 12, 2006 10:26 PM

can u send me the code to see whos viewed my profiel kjg12990@yahoo.com thanx

Posted by: kevin at March 13, 2006 01:48 AM

how do i find out whos viewing my myspace profile

Posted by: kt at March 13, 2006 03:30 AM

how do i find out who is viewing my myspace profile?????????

Posted by: taryn at March 13, 2006 10:59 AM

is it even possible to find out who has been viewing your myspace? can you send me the info?

thank you.

Posted by: ali at March 13, 2006 12:18 PM

i would like the code for myspace to see who is viewing my myspace..thank you

Posted by: jon at March 13, 2006 04:05 PM

Can I please have the code to see who is viewing my Myspace page?

Posted by: Laura at March 13, 2006 04:15 PM

Can I get the code for myspace?

Posted by: Leah at March 13, 2006 07:11 PM

i would like to get the code to see who is viewing myspace, thx

Posted by: matt at March 13, 2006 08:11 PM

How can I see who is looking at my profile? Can you tell me if it is even possible if so can you send the information on how I can view who is looking at my profile. Thanks

Posted by: vane at March 13, 2006 08:32 PM

i would love to have the code to see who has been viewing my profile...

peace. with love.

Posted by: james at March 13, 2006 09:37 PM

hi. is there any possible way you can send me the code so i can see who is viewing my page? if you can't can you send me something directing me to a place where i can? thank you!:)

Posted by: Wendi at March 13, 2006 09:49 PM

how can I find out who has been viewing my page and can I see who has been viewing other people's pages and last but not least is there a way to block them from seeing that I looked at their page????

Posted by: arianna at March 13, 2006 10:08 PM

I was hoping to get that code to see who's been looking at myspace? What do I have to do to get it?

Posted by: amanda at March 14, 2006 02:04 AM

will you please help me access the who's viewed me code thanks..

Posted by: dave at March 14, 2006 10:36 AM

Can i get the code to see who's been looking at myspace?

Posted by: Jen at March 14, 2006 03:10 PM

Would you please send me this tracking myspace code. Thank you! My email is terrietipton@sbcglobal.net

Posted by: ash at March 14, 2006 06:04 PM

i would love to have this ability to see who was on my page please send me the code

Posted by: kendra at March 14, 2006 06:28 PM

how do i get the program?

Posted by: Arie at March 14, 2006 10:04 PM

how do i get the program?

Posted by: Arie at March 14, 2006 10:05 PM

can i get the code to see whos viewing my page?

Posted by: shada at March 15, 2006 04:26 PM

How do i activate the Who's Veiwed Me" prgram?

Posted by: Brittany at March 15, 2006 05:08 PM

spyspace.standoffish.com used to tell you in detail who was looking at your myspace i dont think it works anymore cause i edited my who id like to meet section

Posted by: Amber at March 15, 2006 07:36 PM

how do i get the who veiwed me prgram?

Posted by: santiago at March 15, 2006 10:38 PM

yo

Posted by: cait at March 16, 2006 03:37 PM

How the heck can i see who has been looking at MY profile

Later, Baby
LIMITED-TIME OFFER SUBSCRIBE NOW

(enter your email)
(enter up to 5 email addresses, separated by commas)

Max 250 characters