Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.
+1 212 318 2000
Europe, Middle East, & Africa
+44 20 7330 7500
+65 6212 1000
When deciding on which form of business will best serve your purposes, you should take into account the following factors:
1. Your own personal assets and liabilities
2. Your existing capital and need for outside investors
3. Your ability to attract outside investors
4. State licensing, statutes, and tax requirements
5. The time commitment necessary to handle regulations and formalities
6. The size, scope, and type of business you’re opening
7. Startup costs, including licensing and other fees
Fund Raising. The need for funding is one of the first concerns for any new business, and unless you have the necessary personal assets or can tap into friends, family, or your bank, you will be seeking investors.
To read the full story at AllBusiness.com, click here.
Want to improve the way you run your business? Entrepreneurs, academics, and consultants from diverse industries offer practical advice on a variety of topics each business day.
To submit a tip for consideration, first check our archive of previous tips to make sure you're not repeating a tip someone has already contributed. Then send the tip to Small Business channel contributor Michelle Dammon Loyalka. Because of the volume of material she receives, she may not respond to each individual.