Small Business Loans & Grants

Posted by: Rod Kurtz on January 3, 2006

Keep in mind the following when looking for state and local funding options to help your business succeed:

1. Consider city, county, or state assistance programs for qualified small businesses. Some examples include tax abatements, urban-renewal set-asides, rural access, workforce training, and economic development.

2. Contact your state senator’s or representative’s office. The staff there can be helpful in pointing you toward state funds or programs for businesses.

3. Take advantage of “in-kind” credits. Like cash, these can be used as matching funds. In one case, a state program counted a company’s $200,000 local property-tax abatement as part of the matching requirement.

4. Understand the purpose and requirements of the program. It may call for raising matching funds or creating jobs.

5. Remember that having a good business plan and strong management team will help you make your case.

Ken Yancey
SCORE CEO
Washington, D.C.

Brenda Kyser

July 24, 2006 6:04 PM

Hello,

My name is Brenda Kyser. I am enrolled in human resource management and training and development certification programs. I am currently taking a course called Modern Trends in Training & Development. My assignment is to make a Power Point presentation on how to get loans/grants. It is my goal to start my own small business in the near future. I am an independent distributor for a cosmetic company, and I am looking to open up a store. This information is very helpful.

Brenda Kyser

Kevin Guidry Sr.

March 6, 2007 9:20 AM

Hello my name is Kevin Guidry Sr. there are not many oppertunities to become successful in a worldly image in the south unless you are a gradute from a university or taking part in illegal activties. I will change all that in a matterof years and will allow my cafes, barber shop and after school training centers to help minority members prospere.

Dexter Meacham

April 14, 2007 5:48 PM

Hi I'm Dexter Meacham,Owner of DXSGranite,I'm seeking to expand company.ANGLE INVESTOR WANTED,,

Theresa Haggas

May 4, 2007 12:20 PM

Hello, my name is Theresa Haggas. I am a going through a divorce with 2 high school children still at home. I have been a paralegal for 22 years and want to start a business out of my home. I have researched and developed a business plan for scoping (working with court reporters reviewing documents) out of my home. This would be a second job until the business builds. I am required to purchase programs and equipment, as well as take a course to be able to start scoping from my home. Your assistance and/or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Lanza

May 23, 2007 2:12 PM

I am a funeral director with 30 years experience in management and funeral home operations. I am seeking to open a funeral home in a community where most of the funeral homes are owned by large companies with high prices. There are many middle- to low-income families that simply can't afford to put themselves in debt over a funeral. I will also be the only Catholic family-owned funeral home in a community where the population is 86.5 % Catholic. Any assistance will be appreciated.

vickie powell

June 18, 2007 10:11 AM

I have started a business, working with arts and antiques. I carve in wood and paint it and I sell antiques. My husband died in June of last year. I took care of him for the last year and a half of his life, and it caused me to lose my well-paying job, and that's when I decided to open my business. My husband had collected all these antiques as the years passed. This is what I used to start my business. I really could use a little help. Any assistance will be very appreciated.

Amera leigh

July 29, 2007 7:24 PM

Hello. Me and my partner work at a small auto shop. We buy, sell, and repair cars. We hope to expand our business soon. I have two year's of experiance in the auto business but my partner's experiance goes way back. I'm only 18, but I'm hoping for a good future in the auto business. As we all know, to make money, you need money. I realy need some help from someone who is very experienced with grants. I need to know how to get one, who to talk to, and what kind of paperwork I need to complete to be able to get a grant. Thanks.

Michelle

August 7, 2007 8:53 PM

I NEED help to start a program in Baton Rouge Louisiana for: Therapeutic Horseback Riding to assist and benefit individuals with depression.

It works, I know. I suffer from Bipolar and was a volunteer for a NAHRA horseback riding program in Baton Rouge until the instructor decided to close.

Please help keep the hope going!

If you build it they will come.

What man can not do, God can. Anyone that helps with this cause will be blessed a thousand times.

Sincerely,
Michelle

Small Business Loans.com

September 13, 2007 5:48 PM

Most retail small business owners don't know that they can get a cash advance of $10K to $300,000 in 48 hours against their credit card receivables. This is just one of several forms
of business loans we have offered online since 1997.

Gwen Carr

September 18, 2007 11:14 AM

My name is Gwen Carr and I'm a teacher assistant at a high school for special needs. I would like to start a pary supply/teacher supply store in my rural area. I need to know where I could get a grant to start my business. Also, I have been looking to start a at home business. If someone has a home business and it could help me to get some extra income, please email me at rnettat@yahoo.com.

Gwen Carr

EMANUEL STARLING

October 7, 2007 2:46 PM

My name is Emanuel Starling. Last year I retired from the Florida Department of Corrections and bought my first business. It is called Affordable Limousine. I very much would like to expand my small company but need financial assistance. If someone out there could help me or point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. My email is affordablelimousine@windstream.net (or you can reach me at 1 800 830 9471).

Rev. Clayton Neal

October 8, 2007 5:56 PM

I am interested in acquiring a grant to open a funeral home in the Covington, LA area (the nearest is 20 to 30 miles away, and burial ground has become scarce). I embalmed for 7 years, and have a current (2007) funeral director's license. Additionally, I have been offered to purchase an existing funeral home for sale in New Orleans (it's been in operation for 57 years) to which I transport many members to get a reasonable low-cost service. But my vision is to own it!

Beth Deacon

November 25, 2007 2:44 PM

I would like to start a small business selling people's stuff on eBay. I figure the start up costs would be small. Are grants/loans available for this? I have a degree in mathematics and am a teacher however I have always wanted to have my own little business. I love selling stuff on eBay. I have found my nitch. Now I just need help getting started. bdeacon@charter.net

ADRIAN CINTRON

November 30, 2007 4:18 PM

Hello, my name is Adrian and I have my own detailing company. I'm looking for a grant to get started--if there is anything you could tell me, please contact me.

Tosha

December 23, 2007 4:31 AM

Hello,
I really want to open a small night club in my home town I just have no clue where to start with finances. They say you have to have money to make money, Well I lack money. There has to be a way for me to do it through loans/grants. How do I finds such help. My idea is a hit and I am willing to work my hardest to make this idea work. Please help :)

Teresa

January 13, 2008 3:05 PM

Hello,
I have a big idea but no money.I really want to open up a store for plus size women.This is a big things here because they have no place to shop.Can anyone tell me how to get a grant.

Teresa

January 13, 2008 3:23 PM

Hello my name is Teresa.I live in Indianola, MS and there's a great need for clothing stores in our area, but a greater need for plus size stores. I have been trying to figure out a why to get asstiance for my dream to furnished this town with Affordable, Trendy, Stylish clothes for our Beautiful Plus Size Women. If there is anyone that can give me some information on how to acheive this please contact me.My email address is teresanolden@yahoo.com.(Looking for a grant)

Teresa

Adrian

January 15, 2008 6:41 PM

I would like to expand an open a funeral home. I am looking for a small business grant. Please help me to get started with this.

gary

January 24, 2008 10:40 PM

I have a safty invention that I want to patten and I don't have the money to patten it what should i do it would be a top seller for the automtive indstry and may become mandatory for cars no one has ever came up with this idea I have done research on my Idea since I was 9 years old I am now 27 so help me some one my e-mail is paintman_13_1@yahoo.com

DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY

January 26, 2008 8:10 AM

FROM THE DESK,
DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY
HOUSE 101,HAVEN CRESENT
AREA 5,ABUJA.
NIGERIA.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST AND AFFORDABLE LOANS,YOU NEED NO BURDER
ANYMORE AS DANGOTE LENDING ORGANISATION A SUBSIDIARY OF DANGOTE GROUP
OF
COMPANY,MAKERS OF DANGOTE CEMENT,SPARGETY,SUGAR,SALT TO MENSION A FEW.
A LEGIT AND REPUTABLE LOAN LENDING COMPANY,IS GIVING OUT LOANS AS CHEAP
AS 3%
LOW RATES WITHOUT COLLATERAL.
MEMBER,PRIORITY FINANCIAL

* Debt Consolidation* Line of Credit* Second Mortgage
* Business Loans* Personal Loans* International Loans

MRS ROBIN WHITE ,
DANGOTE LENDING ORGANISATION

Anessia Williams

January 30, 2008 12:49 PM

Hello my name is Anessia and i want to start a candy store. I would like to start it small and look for bigger things in life. I need some help with Loans/grants, because my credits score is very poor. My home town is Youngstowns, Ohio and I need your help please. I am a mother of four and I have a grandson.

mustapha

February 13, 2008 1:01 PM

pls i want to start up my transportationg/haulage business which i ve registered under the C.A.C in nigeria but fotunately i runs out of fund to start it up and i will want to know if ur company can lend me some money to start this business withoutr collateral but will can make an agreement on this.thanks i will be looking forward for ur reply in my mail address.

Herbert McKoy

February 22, 2008 12:49 PM

I am in the start up phase of trying to secure funding to start my own banking company. There is a great need for a distibution/ receiving method for government benefits for those without checking accounts. Does anyone have advice or assistance in finding funding for this business? goasset@yahoo.com

Nick

March 10, 2008 5:40 AM

I am kind of new to all this but I just really want to open up my own franchise of a sub shop here in Phoenix AZ. I know I have the knowledge and determination to make it succeed, but I just need an investor to get this up off the ground. Anybody in my area who is looking to invest in something and start making money, please let me know: beaver546@aol.com

Benard koskey

March 14, 2008 4:23 AM

I live in Kenya. Due to post-violence election in Kenya, my electronic business premises was burnt down and that is all that I had in my life. Please advise on how money to start up again. Thank you. tel +254723358358

Alex Phomphakdy

March 18, 2008 10:21 PM

I have been dreaming for 5 years about opening a small automotive garage.I know I have it in me with a great business structure and I have a great team of professionals, but I have been unable to save any capital for it to even have a foundation. Loans and grants would be great if they could approve me without collateral. My credit is fair, but all I have is a car under my name and tiny credit card debt. It is very hard for a man with a family to pursue something like this without help.

Vanessa Cobb

March 20, 2008 3:22 PM

I really need advice on how to get a small business loan or grant for a restaurant that I am opening soon and I desperately need some help. Please advise me were to turn to.

Sherry

March 22, 2008 12:35 AM

I am interested in starting a decorative curb business. I have the basics to my business plan outlined and was wondering what sources of financing would be available.

Brenda

March 31, 2008 6:20 PM

I applied for a commercial loan of $700,000 in Sept. 2007. The SBA guaranteed the loan in Dec. 2007. I paid the fee of $15,700 in Jan. 2008. I still have not received funding. Can you help me?

manish kesharwani

April 13, 2008 10:33 AM

I'm Manish from India. I have a plan how to make fertilizer. But the problem is money. Is any one there who can help me out?

carl e. swann, jr

April 15, 2008 4:53 PM

I am a funeral director with over 20 years experience and 10 years of management and funeral home operations. I am seeking to open a funeral home in a community where most of the funeral homes are owned by large companies with very inflated prices. There are many middle to low income families that simply can't afford to pay for these high funerals and put themselves in debt over this. I will be family-owned and operated in the communities we serve. It is very hard to work for the larger companies and see families taken advantage of. Any assistance will be appreciated. Please.

gina

April 19, 2008 12:52 PM

I just started a Residential cleaning co recently, and I would like to expand it, but I need some help with money.
I hear of grants but I dont know where to go.

Any assistance will help.

Thanks

Shawonda Barnes

April 23, 2008 12:14 PM

My name is Shawonda Barnes and is a licensed cosmotoloist. I want to start my own business, but really don't know where to start. If anyone out there can help me please email me at shawondabarnes@yahoo.com. Thanks and God Bless:)

Shjan Reeves

May 7, 2008 5:12 PM

I am looking to open up a funeral home. I want to make the services very affordable in the community in which I am looking to be located. Any grant, gifts or other assistance that you can offer in funding this will be greatly appreciated.

Steve Amakwe

May 11, 2008 12:15 PM

I want to start a designers clothing company and dont have the fund to start.

James Home Loans Inc.

May 12, 2008 1:03 PM

Goodday ,

We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal
annual Interest Rates as Low as 5% within a 1year to 50 years
repayment duration period to any part of the world.We give out loans
within the range of $5,000 to $90,000,000 USD.

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priorityAre you
losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Are
you biting your fingernails to the quick? Instead of beating yourself
up, call the James Loan Investment now, Loan specialists who help stop
Bad Credit History, to discover a win-win solution which is Our
Mission.

Interested Persons should Fill out the Application.Form below and
contact us on homeloans_inc@live.com

1)Name
2)Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
3)First name:
4)Last name:
5)Purpose of loan:
6)Gender:
7)Marital status:
8) Amount Needed As The Loan.......
9) Duration

James Wood

flaorenc

May 14, 2008 6:58 AM

i want to open my own bussiness in fashion so if there is anyone outther who can help me achive my aim. pls try and contact me through my email f.ampofo@yahoo.co.in. thank you.

nellie

May 20, 2008 5:20 AM

i want to own a cleaning bussiness in cincinnati.i have work for a cleaning company for 15 years. i have good plan but no money .contact me blacknellie8@gmail.com

LAFREDA

May 21, 2008 10:55 AM

I AM LOOKING FOR GRANTS OR LOANS TO OPEN A COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL/SALON AND A WEDDING CONSULTING BUSINESS. IF THERE IS ANY ONE WHO KNOWS OF SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME ACHIEVE MY GOALS PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH E-MAIL AT LAFREDAV@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU.

Goutam

May 23, 2008 3:08 AM

Dear Sir,

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA, I WANT START A BUSINESS WITH SOME ALLUMINIUM PRODUCTS. BUT I HAVE NO MONEY. I WANT ESTABLISH MYSELF WITH THIS IDEA. PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED A LOAN VERY URGENTLY FOR SUCCESS MY DREAM. gbasak123@rediffmail.com- this is my email id. any solution, please inform me.
Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully
Goutam

Krystal Clay

May 31, 2008 5:26 PM

I'm looking for some grant money and low
interest rate loans to start my business, I looking to open a cafe and smoothie shop. Awaiting your help thank you very much.

Sincerly,
Krystal

Mark Molina

June 6, 2008 10:00 PM

Hello. I own a bar/nite-club in South Texas, Brownsville, w/4+ years of operations, however, the demographics of this small city do not permit the level of growth that I would like to achieve. As such, I would like to expand my operations into central Texas, namely, San Antonio but have ALL my capital tied into this investment w/no spare liquidity to spare. I seek & would appreciate any information that can be provided as to whether there are any GRANTS available for someone in my position that has the desire to EXPAND & GROW.

NITA

June 8, 2008 1:24 AM

HELLO
I WANT TO BUILD HOME FOR PEOPLES WITH DIABILITIES. I WORK WITH THEM NOW BUT THE AGENCY IS TO BIG I FEEL IT CAN BE BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE. I NEED THE MONEY TO GET STARTED. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION.

Lonnie

June 9, 2008 1:13 PM

Hi I am new to ALL of this but I would like to know who,what,where,and how do I go about seeking a Small business loan and if I am able to with no money to start out with anyways..Any help to put me on the right track would be greatly apperciated!

KATY THOMAS

June 10, 2008 6:00 PM

I was wondering if anyone has tried to borrow money form Nigeria. Please post comment if you have. Thank you

Norm

June 14, 2008 11:27 PM

I am currently running a jewelry store, and am looking to open my own business. I am searching for a lender that can assist me with 100% financing, without the high return rates. Any information would be great. You can reach me at youbetweare@yahoo.com

John Gifford

June 17, 2008 3:59 AM

I am from a small town in Tennessee, the average starting pay here is $7.00 per hour, I am tired of working for low wages and struggling with debt. Last year I worked for a small trucking company, and learned allot about the trucking industry, and of the money one truck can make. I also learned about hotshot trucking which carries low overhead and high earnings to the company. I would like to start a hotshot company , I could do this with as little as $15,000 my only problem is finding a lender. As a teen, I wasn't very responsible and as a result I now have terrible credit. I could repay this loan and create one job in the first year of creating this company, and of course I would create more jobs and expand rapidly over the years. Is there anyone out there that can and will help me? If so please contact me, neverdidit1@juno.com, thank you for your support.

Kenny Brown

June 19, 2008 8:40 AM

ATTN.

Do you need a loan? If yes read.
We are Legitimate and Reputable money Lender. We are a company with financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business.
I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.

Services Rendered include

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Investment Loan
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Please write back if interested with our interest rate of 0.2%per annual.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill.
(No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!)
I Look forward to do business with you.

Regards.
Mr. Kenny Brown
United Kingdom
Email:kennyfinancial_loans@yahoo.co.uk

FINANCIAL LOAN AGENCIES

Akanmu Saheed O.

June 25, 2008 4:29 AM

Good day, My name is Akanmu Saheed Olatokunbo. A student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogobmoso. I'll so muh appreciate it if I can get a weekly column in your tabloid to educate my fellows on "The Secret of Getting Rich". This secret is the reason why the rich get richer and the poor poorer. My mission is to eradicate poverty in my own generation through this financial education I'm willing to offer. I strongly believe that this will go a long way in helping to improve the standard of living of Nigerians in the nearest future.

Darrell Tackett

July 1, 2008 10:39 AM

Hello,

My name is Darrell and I have a small business in retail sporting goods and apparel. I have only ran the busisness as a word of mouth sales because I do not have the money to take the next step. I am in need of equipment to take the next step in my business and need the financing to do so. Please contact me with any information or ability to help with my situation.

chris debastiani

July 1, 2008 10:03 PM

HI,I have been driving bobtail truck since I was 18. I used an advance of my inheirtance to buy one of theese trucks ,I do home del./and debris hauling, plus I still have a full time job driving the same truck! Im hopeing to expand to two trucks, with some "cushion of capital" for addvertising I live in SF bay area.ANY ADVISE?

Paul H J LaPointe

July 10, 2008 10:38 PM

Our business is in need of a grant so that we can grow into a successful one.We struggle every day becouse of our funds limiting us from growing. If someone could help us it would be appreciated not only from myself but my family! Thank you,

Paul H J LaPointe (owner of LaPointe Interiors)

Tony Franco

July 15, 2008 5:30 PM

I am looking for a grant or investor to help me get my automotive accessory and specialty parts business built up. I currently have several websites, graphics plotters, mobile showrooms, and a 3rd party manufacturer for my specialty products but, i lack the capital to get it going. Please email me at exoticautotech@yahoo.com if anyone knows where i can find the assistance i need.

Cheryl Caldwell

July 18, 2008 1:58 PM

I'm looking for financial backing or directions to apply for a grant. I want to open a retail store selling black greek sorority and fraternity wear. Can anyone assist me or tell me who to contact? I live in a pretty good area for the business to flourish, but...being a single mother has taken it's tole on me financially (late payments, credit problems, slow payments) I need help!!!! If you can assist me or direct me in any way, email me at Simply_Phenomenal@yahoo.com

Kelly Preston

July 23, 2008 11:22 AM

I have worked in the financial industry for the last 20 years but have always wanted to open a Private Adult Home to care for the elderly in a state of the art family like setting. I have been researching grants and small business loans for the last 6 months. I am finding it very difficult to locate any grant help. If you can provide any assistance it would be greatly appreciated. I live in upstate NY.

Esther Ukaobasi

July 23, 2008 9:46 PM

I"m looking financial help to complete my School of nursing project. the entire progect is finished single handlely by me But now in debts my hauses are for closure, credit card debts, the school is wasting approval from DC gov. but looking for about $ 100,000.00 start off money for teacher's salaris and to run the business.

DR FRANK MORGAN

August 1, 2008 7:37 PM

I am a private investor based in the United Kingdom. I focus on seed capital, early-stage, start-up, ventures, LLC and all round completion and expansion of investment projects that need funding. I am interested to invest in your company on a long-term business relationship. If this is alright with you kindly get back to me with more details about your company. Dr. Frank Morgan.(Individual/Angel investor) fmggroups@yahoo.com

deb

August 3, 2008 6:33 PM

I have a interior/exterior remodeling company in boston, Ma. I'll say it's a start-up because I've never been able to really get off my feet. I'm licensed,city/state certfied and insured, I'm looking for investors/working capital so that I don't have to worry about going back to work full-time and just focus on the business.

Deb

August 3, 2008 6:38 PM

I have a interior/exterior remodeling company and I'm looking for venture capitalists that can provide me with working capital. I'm a MWBE which means that I'm a minority women business entreprise in the boston, ma. area where construction is booming and will be for the next 10 years. I've been struggling for about 4 years but I know that if I could get financials to set the company up properly, the struggle would be over. Pray on it and God Bless You.

Yolanda Criswell

August 8, 2008 1:10 AM

I am looking for a grant to expand a childcare center.

mr,blessing

August 11, 2008 11:35 PM

Hello Greetings to you all in the name of the lord,

Mrs Blessing is offering loan to every individuals, firms and companies all around the world in a very low interest of 4% and in a very fast and easy way.
Mrs Blessing is offering you all to the best of her knowledge,the loan in this company is well assure and guarantee any individuals, firms and companies interested in getting loan in his lender company should contact the e-mail below: blessing03_loans@hotmail.com
I look forward to here morn from you soon nest

Thanks,
Mrs Blessing...

TOLA KOREDEKASALI

August 13, 2008 10:10 PM

I want grant of $2,000.00 to boost my publication "Success Courage Magazine" which centres on creates business idea, essentals of raise business capital and other self-reliant tips

Kaslina Love Mosley

August 20, 2008 12:49 AM

I am looking for grant opportunities to start a elderly day care program. I look forward to your reply.

sandra moore

August 30, 2008 8:03 PM

HI MY NAME IS SANDRA MOORE,I OWN A BUSINESS CALL SANDY UNIQUE.I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND PAYING MONEY TO TRY TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET A GRANT. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME.

Simon Onimisi Ibrahim

September 2, 2008 6:54 PM

Hello please!
I am a home-based Nigerian. I am presently un-employed and i am looking forward to establishing a business hence, the reason for this move. I need some money either loan or otherwise to help me establish a small business so as to enable me further my education in the higher level. Please, can you be of help? My mobile no. is "+2348028412675". Thank you in anticipation of a favourable and kind consideration.

josh brandon

September 4, 2008 11:01 AM

I am looking to take over a country club clubhoue i have the building all utilies paid for I just need start up money supplies a labor any help

Alice Stonick

September 6, 2008 10:31 AM

Help! I have a disability but I need to work, so I have studied up on owning my own home business as a judgement recovery specialist, to help people who win their settlement from courts but have a hard to almost impossible time to collect it from the defendent. I need to know how and where to file and apply for grants as I do need help starting up my dream.Is there someone out there who can assist me? I need to hear from someone a.s.a.p. please help! Thank-You

rachael peoples

September 14, 2008 10:12 PM

hi,my nefew was shot three times and was in the hospital for three weeks,and the whole time that i was visiting him i saw a lot of nurses and im a sales person of 7 years in the furniture buiness, i was thinking that nurses need to wear uniforms and scrubs so i started searching around for uniform shops, theres not that many in my area i would like to no if it is a good idea to start a uniform and scrub shop right next to a hospital and how would i go about getting help to start up my buiness. please respond thank-you.

Kari

September 16, 2008 10:23 PM

I am working for a personnel service. The company that I work for is a franchise. I am a single mother and would like to know how I can get help in opening my own office. I have worked in the industry for several years and know it very well.
If there is anyone out there that can assist me in getting started, I would greatly appreciate it.

Tara Carter

September 29, 2008 12:41 PM

I am a single mother of two trying two open a small business.How do i get started?

LYNETTA JOHNSON

October 21, 2008 11:54 AM

I AM TRYING TO START A BUSINESS IN FRAGRANCE AND RELAXATION. I WANT A WAREHOUSE WHERE ONLY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS CAN WORK IN BETWEEN CLASSES AND AFTER SCHOOL. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MANUFACTURE MY PRODUCT. PLEASE ADVISE. LYNETTA.

SHAWNA

October 28, 2008 7:16 PM

MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR AROUND 30 YEARS. WE HAVE A VERY PROFITABLE SCRAP BUSINESS. OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS WE HAVE GROWN IN EVERY ASPECT. WE NOW HAVE 3 SCRAP YARDS, 6 MOBILE UNITS THATS REMOVES SCRAP, AROUND 80 EMPLOYEES AND PURCHASED MANY PIECES OF EQUIPMENT. THE MILL THAT WE CURRENTLY SHIP TO KEEPS SHUTTING US OFF FROM SELLING OUR PRODUCT AND WITH THE ECONOMY THE WAY IT IS THERE ISNT VERY MANY OTHER MILLS THAT IS WILLING TO LET NEW VENDORS IN. WE HAVE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS AND WE HAVE GROWN A LITTLE TO RAPIDLY FOR OUR OWN GOOD. CAN ANYONE HELP US WITH FINDING GOVERMENT GRANTS THTAT MIGHT HELP WITH OUR PAYROLL, BUSINESS EXPANSION NEEDS OR PAYMENT HELP FOR OUR TIME OF NEED. WE HAVE ALWAYS WORKED VERY HARD AND OUR BANKER FEELS IF WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THESES TOUGH TIMES THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL BUT WE ARE AT RISK OF DAMAGING OUR CREDIT AND LOSING MANY GREAT EMPLOYEES AT THIS TIME. THE BAD THING IS THIS SHOULD ONLY LAST ABOUT 2 MORE MONTHS BUT IT IS ENOUGH TO HURT US IN A REAL BAD WAY

Luke Maiorella

November 6, 2008 10:09 PM

I am currently a 22 year old college student in Tampa FL and I am looking for the means to purchase a bike shop, i used to work at, and sucure my financial future. The shop has been in business for 20 years and still showing steady profit but the owner is just wanting to retire. If anyone can either help me or direct me to someone who can I would greatly appreciate it.

Mayowa

November 7, 2008 11:09 PM

Am young and hardworking man.i want to know if i be granted a small loan to start a business of exporting of some nigeria foods to uk.i got the link in the uk already.kindly let know if i could get the loan.thanks in anticipation.

Shawn Alexander

November 17, 2008 10:40 PM

Mr. Kevin Guidry Sr. your proposal for helping minorities prospere is a very noble cause, but why is it just for minorities, why can't it just be for someone who wants to provide a better life for their family or even just make enough money to pay the bills? I am a new father of a beautiful boy and recently lost my job through no fault of my own. Don't I also deserve to prospere?

Robin Jones

November 24, 2008 9:11 PM

We have worked for years developing a program for use for healthcare professionals to use to better serve their patients/clients and the use of dietary supplements. In a clinical setting we saw so many patients taking so many supplements that were not healthy for them and in some circumstances made the person ill. With this in mind, we have the largest data base I am aware of that "bridges the gap" between medication, physical complaint, current dietary supplements. We have all science based data. Of course, here in the USA we did not expect the economy to be what it is, and have spent nearly 3M on this, have a commercial building as well as PC's and just now started a sales force. We are "small" with the potential to be large. This has been my husband's dream for years and I just hate to throw it all away due to the economic mess that the USA is in. This is a great opportunity for a private investor to see what we have in services to offer.

Malenda Grezaffi

December 1, 2008 9:41 AM

Our family is trying to find information on how to start a store/deli in Louisiana. We are trying to find finacing we would like suggestions on where to start. Thank you, Malenda Grezaffi

Jason DiBattista and Blair Himes

December 4, 2008 11:18 AM

Hi there my name is Jason and i am a co-owner of H. D. Landscasping in Millsboro, DE and in these times how the ecnonomy is we have work but want to expand but dont have the funds for this. We are looking for any help pointing us in the direction that we need to go. Both of us are very skilled in the landscaping and hardscaping feild and would be much appreicated for the help
Thank you Jason- Hdlandscaping@gmail.com

Lee LaCorte

December 6, 2008 12:37 AM

Hello
My husband and I have a specialty retail store in the premier shopping, dining and entertainment venue in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are looking for expansion capital to open a second location. The store is a success although the economy has not helped the bottom line. If there is anyone who believes in the potential of a retail store whose concept has already grossed $250K in less than two years, please contact us. We are flexible in terms for $250-$250K to open our second location. Please contact Lee or Bill at blperform@aol.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Rashid Ansari

January 10, 2009 4:17 PM

I have a Restaurant in Orlando, Florida. I need to sell this restaurant quickly. Lots of porential,
Call me @407-914-9496

fernando pineda

February 19, 2009 4:53 PM

hello my name is fernando i would like to expand my business but i don't have the money ive already tried to get a loan but i don't make enough money

Ginger

March 13, 2009 8:34 PM

I am a single woman looking for funding to purchase and renovate a building in Savannah Ga. to operate as a Bed and Breakfast. I have 25 years experience in the hospitality/tourism field. I have researched the area and the Savannah area is one of the best areas for this type of business, it maintains a 70% occupancy rate annually. Thank you for your consideration and information helping me achive this goal.

Dena Moschak

April 2, 2009 3:56 PM

My family is looking to start a small business in Jasper, TN. We are looking into something small like a pool hall for the local teens or even a small Country Restaurant. It has been a dream for my Husband but we do not have the funds to even think about it. I would love to gather some info on what I could do to maybe make this dream of his to come true.

April Stevens

May 11, 2009 12:01 PM

May 11, 2009
Hi my name is April I am 23years of age and i'm looking to open my own business here where I live in Muskegon Michigan. I want to open up this skating rink that I use to go to when I was little. I love to skate an always have I still go skating at another rink and I now bring my nieces. The reason that I want to open this up is because I know how much I love to skate and when I was younger it was a place for me hang out with my friends and meet new people. it gave me a place to exercise have fun and most of all it gave me a place to be at instead of hanging out in the neighborhood a place to keep out of trouble so I can focus on what I should do with my life instead of what trouble what type of wrong people I can hang out with. So I’m wanting to be able to do this for other kids a place to keep them out of trouble there will be sum set rules, a place where families can come together an be together a place to have fun an exercise with out even knowing that you are. So I would really like some helping getting this started. I am a graduated of high school with some experience in college. I now looking for a job they place I was working was a shop I was there for 3 years and now its gone under with the rest of the economy and is closing there doors. also being at a shop has helped me reaslize that that’s not the place I would like to be at my whole life although it was good money and helped me pay the bills I need to further my future and look for better.

Maxine Moody

July 1, 2009 9:30 PM

I am a recent graduate of the College of Hair Design and I plan to open a Barbershop hopefully by August 15th. I have paid my first two months rent and I have been buying products here and there the entire time I was in school. I am looking for a grant to help with start up and initial operating cost. Please contact me to discuss any options. Thank you and feel free to contact me about possibly visiting my Barber shop.

Aida M. Cano

July 31, 2009 12:04 AM

My husband and his brothers own a Produce Co, a family business for the past 68 years. Money and economy has made very difficult for them to purchase new del. truck. Please give us ideas or options in this matter. Please feel free to contact my husband via my e-mail address. Thank you P.S. we want our family business to continue. He has 25 employees a small Business Company.

Matthew D. Britt

August 24, 2009 1:31 PM

I am in the process of purchasing a funeral home and need some financial assistance. What grants are available for me as a small business owner trying to start out?

ROD PUNCH

October 5, 2009 1:14 PM

IAM TRYING 2 START MY OWN LARGE BARBER SHOP,HAIR PRODUCT,CLOTHING LINE.IF ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY LEADS ON INVESTORS EMAIL ME RODDPUNCH@YAHOO.COM

Barb Watson

December 2, 2009 1:36 PM

I have loan with someone who owns my business. I want a grant to pay him off Is this possible?

Ro Grant

December 22, 2009 11:21 PM

I am looking for a grant to pay off a small business loan with the owner. Can you help?

benjamin

January 29, 2010 12:24 PM

hello! im benjamin and i want to find out what steps i need to take to recive a small business grant. I want to purchase a funeral home. i need to get pointed the right direction so i can get things up and running .

benjamin.

joseph

February 5, 2010 7:15 PM

I am an investor based in the uk. I focus on seed capital, early-stage, start-up, ventures, LLC and all round completion and expansion of investment projects that need funding. I am interested to invest in your company on a long-term business relationship. If this is alright with you kindly get back to me with more details about your company.kindly send your business plan and let me know how much capital you need.i need a reliable and honest enterpreneaur.

Dr. Joseph Robinson