Where Do You Sell Online?

Posted by: Nick Leiber on November 06, 2008

There are dozens of Internet marketplaces where you can set up shop and sell online. But which sites are worth your time? To help answer that question, this afternoon we posted John Tozzi’s story “Where to Sell Online” and his accompanying slide show “Top Online Marketplaces.” Now let us know which selling sites you use for your business and why they work well for you.

Elizabeth Van Pelt ANightOwl

November 7, 2008 07:07 PM

After selling on eBay for 8 years and trying out a few of the other sites you mentioned since the February fallout at eBay we have settled on Bonanzle.com.

It is a fairly new site, and when we first heard about it over the summer we ignored the hype as just another 'also ran' entering the fray. We changed our mind about the site last month after we had a chance to actually look into it. It is fresh, new, and has a completely unique setup that will appeal to small to medium sellers. It is a store site, not an auction site.

Each seller has their own booth (store) yet each is quite searchable from within the site unlike many of the other store sites where a buyer feels as if every time they enter a store they shut and lock the door behind you - places where they can't easily back out to browse their search terms again. It is more like being in a marketplace where every seller has a booth that shoppers can wander in and out of. The site has a shopping cart so they can add thing as you go and checkout all at once with several sellers.

A very exciting aspect of the site is on the fly conversations via IM or quick text. Each booth notifies the potential buyer if the seller is online. If they are, they can ask a quick question without waiting for email.

The listing process can be done via bulk upload or in the fastest one page lister we have ever seen. Type in your title and the site will do a quick search to give you an estimated price you should ask. You can upload one photo with several items and re-crop it several ways, saving upload time. You can add several photos to each listing at no cost.

The fees are very reasonable. No listing fees, just a final value fee. Sellers can use Google Checkout and/or Paypal as well as paper forms of payment. There is an option to pay a monthly $10 or $20 monthly fee, which gets you some extra perks like added visibility on a side bar in searches, GoogleAnalytics and other goodies.

There are many other special unique things on the site, like the ability to set up a "available for pickup" option so locals can pick items up at a specific time, the ability for people to tag your items as cool, well-priced, bizarre, etc. so subsequent shoppers can find those items in the special search. Sellers have the option of marking some items as negotiable price. They have a very easy to use markdown option for end of season sales.

Best of all of course, there is traffic and sales. Nowhere near the traffic of eBay of course, but much, much better than many of the alternative sites. We tried some of the other sites in your article, and had pretty pathetic numbers both in traffic and sales. We have been happy with both in our short time on the site.

If you are a big box seller or you have a large inventory of identical items, Amazon or the new eBay, with their sweetheart deals for diamond PowerSellers is the way to go. If you have a smaller business, and you enjoy a friendly atmosphere, the possibility of customer interface, ease of use and reasonable fees then give Bonanzle a try.

Jude Sekudo

November 10, 2008 09:09 AM

I'm an auto part seller and I'm currently selling on JustParts.com. (http://www.justparts.com) They are more of a niche marketplace for part buyers and sellers. The site has a great look and feel to it, and I believe it is about a year old. I actually love a number of things about the site.

First off, I'm really impressed with their affordably-priced monthly seller packages that allow me to sell as many parts/items I wish without paying any listing fees while enjoying TONS of other value-added perks like free storefronts and front-page advertising etc. Plus their commissions are the lowest I've seen online.

Secondly, they now allow buying and selling of parts-cars on their site for a reasonable price which is hard to come by on eBay motors.

Thirdly, their customer service is exceptional. There's no waiting on hold for hours on end involved there. I've called their customer service six times in the last month and half and I've been in touch with representatives in a matter of seconds each time!

I really feel that JustParts is one of the few niche e-marketplaces that is poised to go far. Their business model seems to be rigid and there's no one out there like them right now.

I could go on and on about the things I love about JustParts, but its best if fellow part-sellers see the site for themselves. I totally recommend JustParts.com to any and all sellers of new and used parts and accessories.

Jen Westcott

November 10, 2008 11:50 AM

I SELL ON OLA! online auction . com! Draggon Taggers Cave! Lots of great sellers there and very friendly too! And it's only 8 bucks a month period! No listing, Final value or hidden fees and most sellers only charge ACTUAL SHIPPING! Not the blown out of proportion charges like other sites. List all you want for that $8 a month and the only extra you will pay is for enhancements that you choose! You can have up to 4 pictures FREE in your listings too! Lots of bonuses there! I won't sell anywhere else! Come look us up! I'm DraggonTagger.

Rachael

November 10, 2008 12:02 PM

I have two Great Venues for Selling !!
Ola.com Which has Great low Prices and Friendly People.

Bonanzle Which has great low prices and Great people.
Both sites are wonderful.. If you are a Seller looking a Place to Go these two are Growing Fast.

Missy Snell

November 10, 2008 12:11 PM

I, curiocache, am also an eBay defectee who has moved to onlineauction.com, aka OLA.com. Outstanding service at OLA and an unbelievably caring and compassionate group of sellers and buyers. This site growing by leaps and bounds. I am so proud to have signed up as a founding member of onlineauction.com. This will be THE auction site in the future!

MetzyMom

November 10, 2008 12:24 PM

I buy and sell at http://www.onlineauction.com (aka www.OLA.com ) and I love it there. I am a Founding Member there, which means I get a Free Store for Life and I will NEVER pay more than $8 a month in my lifetime to be a member (plus a lot of other perks, but those were huge to me). Remember when some sites were inexpensive to list on? For $8 a month, EVERY SELLER (whether you are a Basic Member, Charter Member, or Founding Member), we get to list as many items as we want. We pay no listing fees. We pay no final value fees. We choose how our customers will pay us (PP, GCO, RME, Checks, MO's, etc... any way YOU choose). We run our businesses the way we choose, not the way some site chooses for us. Feedback is a two way street. We get 4 free pictures (that enlarge for free) with every listing. We do as much (or as little) advertising as we like. We list what we like. We price the way we like. We choose our own postage and shipping companies. At www.OLA.com, you do things the same way you would in a regular brick and mortar store!!! It's Awesome!!!

Joanne

November 10, 2008 01:35 PM

Having been a powerseller for 8 years, I left ebay in February and went to OLA. Having 2 sales in 6 months, I went back to ebay but am also now selling on Atomicmall and Bonanzle. Considering Atomic and Bonanzle are new, I have had decent sales in two months at both sites. I like the way Bonanzle looks and the ease of the site better than Atomic.

OLA (Online Auction) does not have google feed so the only buyers were the sellers. Very disappointed in the broken promises but am happy with the 3 sites I'm selling on now.

Sallie Papp Pieper's Place

November 10, 2008 01:38 PM

I moved to Bonanzle two weeks ago and am very happy with my new home. I needed a smaller venue to showcase my handmade items, without the costs involved on other sites. For me, right now, this is a hobby, but I don't want to throw away money either.

Elizabeth has summarized our site very well; the forums are filled with helpful people and ways to grow your business (or hobby). I highly recommend this new addition to the online shopping (and selling) experience.

mrsmoondog

November 10, 2008 01:42 PM

My husband and I are also listing on Bonanzle. Easy listing, low fees, friendly people, and it's growth potential are big pluses for us. With it's tag line of "Find everything but the ordinary" it is a great place to list for small sellers.

CountryNaturals

November 10, 2008 01:52 PM

I sell on eBay and OnlineAuction.com. eBay still gets the most action, but OLA is coming on strong and offers TOTAL FLEXIBILITY, which is a real plus for webmasters. From OLA listings, we can link to our own websites, embed other links, graphics and widgets, and include any creative terms we can think up, without interference.

sofyblu2

November 10, 2008 01:57 PM

A wonderful site that is perfect for those sellers that Ebay has virtually shoved aside. Even better for the buyer that wishes to have options as to how they wish to pay. There are so many great things - it's easier to just go look for youself! You'll be glad you did! :)

Victorious_Rival

November 10, 2008 01:58 PM

I did quite a bit of research before joining onlineauction.com. I was looking for an auction site--not a fixed price site. OLA fit the bill.

I thought then, and continue to believe, that OLA has great potential.

I joined as a Founding Member--partly to get a store (called an OLA House), partly to lock in my fees for life, and partly to put my money where my mouth is.

And listing is pretty easy, too.

SinCitySilver

November 10, 2008 02:04 PM

i shut down my prestore and moved the whole thing to Bonanzle - sold I item in a week that equalled what I had done on Prestore in 4 months. Is it a perfect site? No - what is? Listing is free AND you can upload 4 pictures for free which is something most don't mention. That feature alone will enhance the product and saves you - well a bunch over Feebay. The downloads are slow right now due to the overwhelming traffic but they have a new upgraded server coming online tonight which should help immensely. As with any new site there is a learning curve but it's a simple one and once mastered listing time is cut down to 30-60 seconds - as an upcoming future successful site I give it 5*****'s

Nichole @ HughesTeesAndGifts

November 10, 2008 02:06 PM

We sell at BONANZLE! It is just wonderful. Usually lower prices because it is much cheaper to list, sell & buy there as far as I can see! I hope some of you will check it out! You can check it under this link & I hope you come check out our booth while you are there:

hoot

November 10, 2008 02:10 PM

I was a seller on ebay for over 8 years and I moved to www.onlineauction.com. It's the best!. It's like ebay used to be a long, long time ago and makes selling & buying online fun again.
OLA is only 8 bucks a month, no matter how much you list! 0 final value fee, 0 relisting fee, 4 free pictures, freedom of the payment choices you as the seller, want to receive, not what some other site tells you what you must accept! Freedom to put a link in your listings, if you sell elsewhere. OLA gives you the freedom because they don't collect a final value fee. It also has all the same auction formats as ebay does.

I becoming a founding member because it locks in the 8 bucks a month fee for life. With OLA growing so fast, it's a great bargain for the online seller. My sales are really picking up as so many ebay refugees are finding OLA and lovin' it.

I researched ALOT of other sites before choosing OLA. It's the most like ebay (only better). All the other sites I checked out are too confusing and too messed up from a buyers point of view. OLA is plain & very easy.

www.onlineauction is constantly upgrading the site and actually listens to their members. We on OLA are committed to building it to #1. A site will take some time to get there (so did ebay), but OLA is well on it's way to being the best online auction site out there!

GarageSaleBoutique

November 10, 2008 02:11 PM

I'm currently selling at Bonanzle.com . Great community, sales, features and super easy to navigate and list. It is both a friendly and professional place to buy what you need and sell what you don't need! There's also a very large selection of amazing collectibles, vintage and unique items.

LouisianaFrillseeker

November 10, 2008 02:13 PM

I too have gone to Bonanzle. I can't add much more to what has already been said above.

Sales are slow but it's what I expected of a site in its infancy. Patience is required and while I ordinarily don't have any in everyday life, I'm giving it a workout on Bonanzle.:-) I think it will only get better.

Our items are picked up by Oodle and Walmart Classifieds and Google search. A new server is being installed today and I can't wait to see what improvements that will bring.

blarney_stone

November 10, 2008 02:18 PM

I now post on Bonanzle.com, and have been 100% flabbergasted at how fast, fair, easy and friendly the site is. I left eBay completely in September, for Bonanzle, and have never looked back or regretted my decision. I have enough confidence, and believe enough in the site that I have invited many old customers to visit me there.

RetroMetro

November 10, 2008 02:45 PM

I'm another eBay refugee crossing the border into Bonanzle land. So come on over too , the door's open , the people are friendly , you'll like it !

twysp2andTy2

November 10, 2008 02:53 PM

I currently am still on the e. and unhappy with all of the changes...been there about 10 yrs. I have a booth on Bonanzle and love it there and waiting for the site to take off. I look forward to that being my exclusive place I sell...I hope soon.

I have tried other sites--but I am betting on Bonanzle.

nightgirl

November 10, 2008 02:57 PM

Bonanzle, Bonanzle BONANZLE!

I was selling on eBay for 8 years and have moved to Bonanzle where I am having FUN selling once again! I tried many sites since leaving eBay 01/08 and none have netted me the sales I've made at Bonanzle.

Bonanzle is growing so fast that they have had to upgrade to a server that is 8x faster. That goes online late tonight. I'm excited about that!

Come check out Bonanzle and see for yourself!

Oshun Spirit

November 10, 2008 03:54 PM

I sell on my own website and now on Bonanzle. I do have a few things left on eb but once that new Bonanzle server is up... seeya!

Check out the amazing community of sellers who are working together, problem solving, promoting, giving tech assistance, and sharing expertise and resources making Bonanzle THE premier e-commerce marketplace venue! Anything but ordinary!

Virginia Burr

November 10, 2008 05:51 PM

After exploring and listing on several selling venues, Bonanzle worked for us!

There is always some apprehension and a sense of "drudgery" when approaching new selling venues - that "learning curve" we all dread.

We were amazed at the simplicity of Bonanzle's buying and selling platform!

To demonstrate how simple this site proved to us, we volunteered to guide senior citizens at our local center, in making general searches on the internet for information, and how to search and shop online.

After demonstrating the ease of shopping online on Bonanzle, a new world was opened for a social group that enthusiastically recognized a new way to shop without leaving their homes. Some expressed a desire to acquire a computer that would open new doors to a life that may be immobilized by health.

cynthia

November 10, 2008 06:08 PM

I am a power seller on ebay and after many many fee hikes and other issues I moved this month to a wonderful site called Bonanzale.com sales are great..people are just wonderful..I have had more sales in only one week of being on here than on ebay..Bonanzale is going to give ebay a run for their money..great place to shop to sell and to make friends as well

Renagade

November 10, 2008 06:10 PM

I have tried several sites with little success until I found Bonanzle! Although I still have items on other sites, by the end of the year I will be all bonanzle! You cannot find a better place to sell for ease of listings, active owners who care about their site and the comunity, and the community as a whole there. It is not just a selling/buying site it is like a neighborhood!
Visit and find out at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/renagade

EASLING2008

November 10, 2008 06:13 PM

After several years on Ebay they finally drove me away with all the changes and I found onlineauction.com (OLA.COM) and have been having some success selling. I became a founding member so I could have my own store. OLA has many good features some of which are free listing as many listings as you like, no listing fees, no final value fees, choice of the type of payment recieved, and if you sell at other venues you are allowed to place a link to your items in the listings. Customer support is the best of any I have seen anywhere, a real person picks up the phone and never the run around.

BargainBasement

November 10, 2008 06:41 PM

Been selling online for 8 years now and have now moved most of my items to Bonanzle. This site has all the bells and whistles that make it different and more user friendly than any other site I have tried....and I have tried many. With listings totally free, the live chat and multiple pay options, it is a win win for both buyers and sellers. One would be foolish to not give Bonanzle a try IMHO.

Paceset9999

November 10, 2008 06:53 PM

I sell on Bonanzle! I love the freedom at Bonanzle to choose what payments I want to take or if I want to give things away free. I love the simplicity of listing and the friendliness of the site and the Bonanzle Support where there are live human beings who reply to my queries and calls for help. The energy is high and the atmosphere is all for the independent seller.

Sherri Smith

November 10, 2008 06:56 PM

I love my new site. Bonanzle is a wonderful venue and many, many friendly and helpful people! I have left ebay and will not be looking back!

EvesBooth

November 10, 2008 07:18 PM

I've tried numerous sites but I found my true home with Bonanzle. The family feel is just awesome and you never feel that you're left out in the cold when you have a question. There is always someone that can help you with any issues.

Total free listings, live chats in your booth and many more perks. And a new server being put in place tonight. How exiting.

We're growing and we're loving it. Come check us out and join us at Bonanzle.com

covertocoverbooks

November 10, 2008 07:29 PM

I left eb*y behind after five years of buying and selling. I tried several sites and sold on blujay.com and then I found Bonanzle.com I LOVE Bonanzle.com It's easy, quick (soon to get much quicker with new servers coming on line as I write this) The management is friendly and supportive. Booths (stores) look great and are easy to configure with a few clicks. No listing fees, easy and reasonable final value fees. And YES things do SELL there. AND BEST OF ALL - IT'S FUN!!!

Time-4-More

November 10, 2008 07:49 PM

We are selling at Bonanzle.com and Looove it. This is a great community of wonderful, caring, friendly peole. if you have not shopped there yet put it on your Christmas Shopping List. You will be glad you did.

haflcenturymark

November 10, 2008 08:03 PM

I am a seller on Bonanzle myself and love everything about the site.It is completely user friendly,and the ability to "chat"with shoppers is great.We have all Google based our items and while some have had a little difficulty in making that happen,the Bonanzle community bands together to offer tips and words of encouragement.
A very positive experience for buyers and sellers alike.

katie

November 10, 2008 09:04 PM

I'm very happy to have left eBay and found my wonderful new home at OLA (onlineauction.com). How does OLA compare to eBay? Sorry, you'll have to give up all those terrible fees and all those insane buyers! At OLA, you pay just $8 a month for UNLIMITED listings with NO final value fees. You get FOUR FREE images with every listing. You get a super-easy, lightning-fast listing form. As a Founding Member, I get a beautiful FREE house where shoppers can browse with ease! OLA just keeps getting better and better. Since joining less than a year ago, I've had hundreds of sales to friendly, prompt buyers. So it's not just less expensive -- it's MUCH less hassle for sellers. Oh -- would you like to know OLA's BIGGEST secret? Low fees mean FANTASTIC low prices -- it's a shopper's paradise!

Dude&Chick

November 10, 2008 09:07 PM

We too have fled eBay in search of a more friendly site (for BOTH buyers & sellers). I think we've found it in Bonanzle. No, it isn't an auction site but you can mark that you will accept offers (OBO) so buyers can haggle with you and yu can counter offer, very cool!

Something else we love is that once you list something it stays there! you don't have to keep re-listing unsold items and racking up fees like eBay! It stays in your "booth" until it sells or you end the listing!

No listing fees, only minimal final value fees. Also listing is extremely easy with a pop up, one page listing form (HTML is optional). Add in 4 free pictures that can be cropped right in the form, google base feeds, in-booth chat, ability to accept PayPal, Google checkout, money orders, cash, check, etc., an awesome community and major growth, how can you go wrong! I think this site is really going to take off!

Come check it out and see if you agree!

loristhisandthat

November 10, 2008 09:10 PM

I switched from e*ay to Bonanzle.com
THIS is the site for small sellers.
NO listing fees,FVF ARE SMALL COMPARED TO OTHER SITES.Very friendly and helpful.Check us out!!

tjintx

November 10, 2008 09:59 PM

I sold on eBay for a couple of years. One of the small folks, just having a good time selling and spending alike. No more. Well, you know the story about that!!

After checking out several sites and listing on some, I decided OLA was the best. I still think it is.

Changes are happening fast, as well a great crowd of new sellers and buyers alike.

OLA WILL be #1 in the internet auction site business!! I'd bet on that!

yellowsand1964

November 10, 2008 09:59 PM

I have different venues and love Bonanzle and ONA, also PH
most of them sales are easy and $$$ is a great help..
welcome any great seller visit all these places , honest and great buyers and sellers around them..Also I am Avon represetnative for a quite while.
But Bonanzle is super easy to do..sales and post..ty Mark
Also Crafts ty for my banner we appreciate..

Mary
Mary

mike

November 10, 2008 10:08 PM

the best new sites i have found are www.overnightauctions.net and www.overnightauctions.com as well as there great forum at www.overnightvoice.com many items sold and great customer service

mike

November 10, 2008 10:11 PM

no listing fees and free stores plus there own forum and the lowest final value fees on the net go to www.overnightauctions.net and www.overnightauctions.com join the growing family today

davendeb1178

November 10, 2008 10:14 PM

Deb and I sold on the big E for almost 4 years and when the big change started back early this year we decided we needed a change.
we ended up on OLA.COM and are very happy there.
it is a no stress place to sell and the people are like family and we all help each other out, we work as one to build a great site for all of us.
our sales have been picking up and we are very happy with the customer support and the other sellers.
we truely one big happy family.

Brightgems4u

November 10, 2008 10:37 PM

I sell on onlineauction.com (OLA) Overstock.com and my own web site. I like OLA for alot of reasons, it is friendly, easy to use, the fees are low as compared to most other auction sites, and I too joined as a FM to have a store and also I like being able to link to the other sites I sell on, and the freedom we have in listing and what we can sell.

My sales are best on Overstock, but I joined them back in 2005. I also still have my Ebay store, but it is barely Breaking even now, and I will be closing it at the end of the year.

My sales on OLA are increasing, and I have more hits and views. Currently SEO and Category upgrades are the number one priority for the OLA IT team. It was announced just today. I do think OLA has a lot to offer, it may not be for everyone, but it works for the majority. MY ultimate goal is to have my own customer base and for my web site to take off. Promote, promote is the only way to win at this auction game. Are we having fun yet??

LyndaLeesLoft

November 10, 2008 10:56 PM

I have sold on quite a few sites since leaving eBay in February and Have finally found one I know will be eBay's competition very soon it's onlineauction.com founding members pay $196 dollars for a OLA House {store} and get $200 dollars back in auction enhancement fee's and each year after that it's only $96 dollars a year No FVF no listing fee's and you run your store as if it's your own website.....take the payment forms you want etc...or you can be a key member for only $8.00 a month and no extra Fee's and we have our own Radio show on Thursday nights Ola Radio.com this is the most fun I have had on a auction site in a very long time....check us out! ~~~Lynda
http;//www.onlineauction.com/store/LyndaLeesLoft

kiltNkaboodle

November 10, 2008 11:20 PM

I think with the decline of Ebay there are a lot of sellers looking for the best place to sell right now and every site has its merits and demerits. We were on Ebay for many years with over 3000 100% positive sales but like many others the management decisions and the fee increases drove us out the door...we tried a few sites while we were still there checking out the listing ease, the cost to us as sellers, site navigation and all the other things you look for when starting anew. I am not going to disrespect any site here as they are all mostly in their infancy but the only site that satisfied all the criteria we were looking for was onlineauction.com.
We were welcomed by the sellers we met as friends rather than competitors, every question we had was answered quickly and efficiently by fellow sellers or staff, listings are an absolute breeze and the cost?...well $8.00 per month is just under 4 cents a day, 4 free pictures, no final value fees, different styles of auctions and good sales in our first month convinced us we had found what we were looking for!!!
There is an awesome sense of community and belief that is so refreshing its really hard to dislike anything about OLA...so why not try it yourself and see what we have and how we are growing every day.

thefabricstash

November 11, 2008 01:30 AM

i am selling on several different sites such as blujay, etsy, bonanzle, and tried several others with no luck but my fave site is online auction ola.com i love the people there and i have sold 71 items so far. way better than the other sites i sell on. ola even has fun games! $8 per month for all you want to list, sure beats the hundreds i used to spend listing on ebay! plus you can accept any payment type you want, the list of why ola is better than ebay just goes on and on!!

TheRoyalTreasures

November 11, 2008 02:06 AM

I sold on ebay for 4 years and left in march and moved to OLA.com. The site ROCKS! Its my home and the sellers are like family. I have NEVER had such a good relationship with so many other sellers before. Just like any other selling site over the summer sales were slow, but they are picking up. I get at least one new customer each week and every time the new customers buy several things from me. The beauty of it is that my new customers are becoming my regular customers and that is the butter on my bread. :)

Linda Smith

November 11, 2008 03:22 AM

After being a powerseller on ebay for several years..that status turned to "powerless" seller with all the new ebay rules and "improvements". I switched to OLA.OnlineAuctions in the spring. Very reasonable listing fees at only $8.00/month for all you care to list. Very responsive management and technical help. When was the last ime that you recived a phone call welcoming you to an auction site from the owner. It is also very easy to post your auctions, which include 4 free pictures. I like it there. The chats and people are friendly and helpful. I call it home.

who8dmous

November 11, 2008 08:55 AM

I moved to onlineauction.com (OLA)after selling on Ebay. The site is one of the friendliest I have ever seen and only $8 a month to sell without any extra fees. You can accept any type of payment you want, become a Founding member, with your own store, at a guaranteed price for life! It is family and a few wonderful members have started an OLA FAMILY ALBUM you can see at: http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e544d344e444d324d773d3d0d0a&campaign=blog_instructions_directurl_makeyourown

Overnight Fan

November 11, 2008 10:40 AM

All this talk about O L A... what about O N A ? (www.overnightauctions.net, www.overnightauctions.com, and their own community forum www.overnightvoice.com) is the best we've seen lately. With all new owners starting from scratch, all new members (most of them anyway) and the best customer service you can get!
Come see for yourselves!

permacrisis

November 11, 2008 04:32 PM

In my search for a viable ebay replacement I considered 2 factors.

First, how 'industrial' is their Business & Industrial category? There should not be any stuffed animals or Christmas items in there.

Second, how serious are they about getting new members? Site promotion and self-promotion go hand-in-hand... you should not feel that you are shouting off a cliff.

The only two venues to pass this test so far are ioffer and bonanzle.

eBid and Overstock *should* be in this list, but both have made too many missteps. But that is a story for some other time...

ioffer has more outside traffic, while Bonanzle has better internal item exposure, being all about 'the stuff'. Their community is heavily populated with the same dealers that once grew ebay, and are worth serious consideration.

I chose to make bonanzle my primary haunt, with ioffer as a backup, because bonanzle permits links to your other sites. (Both sites import items and feedback scores.)

Right away, I got a sale on bonanzle without even sending my old customers there yet. That to me was very encouraging- it proves that their search works.

Theoretically, auction sites should be having the upper hand right now, but most just sit there and don't seem to be promoting themselves ??? I don't get that.

Judy

November 11, 2008 06:20 PM

Spent 9 years on the bay - have been at OLA since Feb & have sold 300+ items so there is traffic & activity & NO FVF!! I have been adding to my own site slowly but no sales yet. OLA is home.

flora55

November 11, 2008 09:52 PM

have tried many sites, including OLA. the problem with OLA is that you have to do your own feeds. So you are selling to the other sellers. Moved to atomicmall.com and am so impressed, I have notified about 5000 of my former Greedbay customers about it. No listing fees for up to 2000 items. Google feeds done for you. Small final value fees. (really small) The freedom to choose your payment method. Two way feedback. Friendly folks. Very knowledgeable staff. Membership climbing fast! And there are sales. Chat boards are civil, professional, no silly games and recipes. The way a site should be. Very cool looking and easy to navigate. Five stars.

LazyPalmsBoutique

November 11, 2008 10:17 PM

Papa B's Workshop

November 11, 2008 11:06 PM

We moved away from ebay back in feb. because of the changes they were making. From there, we started listing on Buyitsellit and Blujay. Didn't do to bad on these two. Thankfully, I was reading the boards on PSU and found a new little online site called Atomic Mall. We now have two stores on Atomic Mall and it outsells the others by 10 to 1. For such anew site, Its the best by far IMHO. New tricks, plenty of Google feeds, Even Walmart classifieds has all of our items. RSS feeds available, real time chat for buyers and sellers, item transporter, one page listing, up to 4 pics for free. the boatds have the most friendly and helpful people and the owner actually will answer any questions you may have. WOW... Best of all, NO store fees, Only a small FVF if and when your item sells. This site has grown like crazy. You should check it out.

Mellcomm

November 11, 2008 11:49 PM

I've had good luck on Bonanzle lately. Friendly folks & spiffy booths make for exciting selling & shopping. The eBay import tool makes pulling your ebay items into your booth a breeze!

Give it a shot!

angelas_stash

November 12, 2008 12:44 AM

Ebay is still a necessary evil, but when the world discovers atomicmall.com, I will be ready to completely pack up and move. I list at both sites, but atomicmall.com is my true love. The list of things that make it really great: there are no listing fees, final value fees are low, you automatically get a storefront, your items NEVER expire (so you don't have to re-list) there are counters on EVERYTHING, you have a choice of checks, money orders, PayPal and Google Checkout, you can find your stuff at the top of the list in a Google search, you get random front-page exposure without having to pay for it, the webmaster is ready to listen and regularly makes requested changes and interacts with the members, the members are a great group that don't tolerate rudeness and are there to help...I am making my home at atomicmall.com! They are growing so rapidly, it is unbelievable. Not only from Google exposure, but because the members love the site and love being there and want it to be successful. A month ago I watched the membership double in 20 days. This site has been a labor of love, and it shows.

Karen

November 12, 2008 01:53 AM

I have had a store on eBay since Nov. 07 http://stores.ebay.com/Karens-Artistic-Touches. I just added a new location at Bonanzle! http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/KarensJewelry. There is a grat bunch of people there that are really supportive and helpful. If this goes well, my eBay store will be closed.
Karen

Mark Dorsey

November 12, 2008 02:09 AM

Right now is a great time to be at Bonanzle. We are growing leaps and bounds daily. We just upgraded our servers last night and the site is screaming fast. Additionally we recently added International options in our shipping calculator to accommodate our growing international community. We are pleased to be mentioned with other great sites and we hope that you all stop on by and stay awhile. Safe to say that my very biased vote would go to Bonanzle :)

Cheers,
Mark Dorsey
Bonanzle

Alisha

November 12, 2008 01:23 PM

Have been selling as power seller on eBay and tried OLA as a second venue. It had nothing to offer -- no sales and poor customer service. Am currently still on eBay, but have opened at "storefront" on AtomicMall.com and hoping to have success there. The owner seems to be on target and the people there are a pleasure to deal with. The site has a great look and google feeds unlike OLA. I can actually "google" my business name and see results!

Mike Shannon

November 12, 2008 03:32 PM

Just popping in to say hi to all the loyal "Atomites" posting comments here in support of Atomic Mall. We appreciate your support, and I'm especially thankful that you've made the Atomic Mall BBS the "Guaranteed Friendliest Forums of any online marketplace site"! You should all be proud.

With the recent upgrades to our server and search engine, as well as some nifty improvements to our Auction Transporter and Feedback importer, Atomic Mall is starting to be recognized as a real player in the online auction/marketplace arena. Our recent traffic reports bear this out, now with over 5000 unique visitors each day.

Our Google feeds are automatic, so our members don't have to do any extra work to get their products seen by millions. We also automatically submit our listings to Oodle, Vast.com and Usenet newsgroups for max exposure.

As always, signup and membership are free for up to 2000 items. Check us out! www.atomicmall.com

Kittens Treasure Chest

November 12, 2008 04:29 PM

I recently moved to atomicmall.com. and it is an awsome site. Free store and free listings (up to 2000) with up to 4 photos and just a small % FVF when an item sells. Automatic Google and Oodle feeds and others so you can focus on your business and not worry about how to get your items seen. Atomic Mall does it all for it's sellers! Another plus is that you can run your business your way and accept any payment method you choose. A.M. also has great customer support and all the bells and whistles you could wish for. Plus a very friendly chat room community.

Camelot Gift Shop

November 12, 2008 05:11 PM

I have sold on various sites Ebay, Online Auction.com, Bonanzle, Ebid, Ecrater, Blujay, IOffer. All these sites with the exception of Ebay I have had very little success on. But a site that is really taking shape is Atomic Mall.com, with automatic google feeds, Rss Feeds, a 20 year veteran in ecommerce with the needed experience to use google properly has resulted in sales for me. Atomic Mall continually shows up on the First or Second page of google with "NO" effort on your part. Other sites charge membership fees ranging from $8.00 a month all the way up to 200.00 bucks (yearly) for a store that doesn't get exposure. At Atomic Mall your store is "FREE"!!! No Final Value Fees unless your item sells and its a small fee. No contracts, No monthly fees, No subscriptions, just plain selling with traffic that can be verified!!! Atomic Mall is now reaching over 5,000 unique visitors per day people, per day!!! And one other reason, international traffic, Atomic Mall has exposure the world over!!! With International buyers increasing everyday. No other site can claim the early success that Atomic Mall has!!! Its because they have people who actually know how to use search engine optimization and that translates into sales. Don't bother with those sites that promise this and that I go for Atomic Mall because they have the experience and the work ethic to make a site a success.

jistincase

November 12, 2008 08:16 PM

I have been selling on Atomic Mall with good success. The layout is easy to use and interesting and there are no up front costs at all. The owner is a master at getting your stuff seen world wide in all the major search engines. I tried a place that charged you 8 dollars a month upfront to list your things but they had absolutely no idea how to do SEO so your things just sat there for months at a time without hardly a look. Atomic Mall is the up and coming place to be.

legendsofbatman

November 12, 2008 10:18 PM

The ebay boycott is getting stronger each day. We are gaining more new members at our delphi forum, http://forums.delphiforums.com/boycottebay/start and our myspace page: http://myspace.com/boycottebay

Our membership voted early on, and thanks to one member Michael, aka, TheMarines, we were well equipped with knowledge of every established online auction site out there. From there, the members voted to support the following 4 sites:
1. onlineauction.com (aka OLA)
2. etsy.com
3. ioffer.com
4. ecrater.com

And while we officially support all four sites, onlineauction has become a favorite among the members, and for several great reasons:
1. Many members have received calls from founder Chris Fain, and/or other staff. Something Meg, Pierre, or John D would never consider doing.
2. Toll free phone support. Again, something the others just don't do.
3. Absolutely no ties to ebay. Apparently ebay is a contributor to some of the other sites.
4. OLA provides fun ways for members to sell.
5. Contrary to a previous comment, OLA techs have worked extremely hard to get Google feeds on the system. That is now in play.

I myself have purchased over 80 items in the past 6 months on OLA. And EVERY SINGLE purchase was an A+ transaction.
And, while I don't sell as much as others do, I did start selling last month and what little I did list ended up costing me merely $8 for the month, as opposed to the $55 (not including any extras, like reserve fees, etc) ebay would have charged me.

Yes, the boycotters are supporting OLA, but, I myself have found a home there, and love having fun bidding and buying again. Something that has long been lost with that other company.
Tim

dragonmum2

November 12, 2008 10:19 PM

I've tried several venues since leaving the 'bay. I'm most comfortable at OLA - the environment is supportive, the web exposure is getting better, the sales are steadily increasing, and $8 a month is nothing to list the 400 or more items I've had. One great thing about OLA is they don't try to be your exclusive venue - and they allow you to link to your other sites. You can have auctions on OLA and fixed price items other places. You can also cross list and increase your chance of selling. I think cooperation and connectivity are the new faces of eCommerce - not exclusivity. Y'all come visit us at OLA!!

CoastalGamers

November 12, 2008 10:54 PM

I closed shop on Ebay and moved my items to Atomic Mall in September. My sales were flast at Ebay due to the fact I was just a small time seller and my items seem to never make it in the search engines or best match.

I thank the one poster everyday to myself that mentioned Atomic Mall back in September on Ebay. I now rarely have a day that passes that I don't make a sale on Atomic Mall!! I am very happy at the prompt friendly way the sellers treat each other there and all are willing to help each other out. Atomic Mall has proven to me that there are venues that really care about the Sellers, along with the Buyers. The most important thing to me that Atomic Mall offers is having all payment methods available -- including Google Checkout and PayPal and allowing me to place a link on my own personal storefront. Thank you again Atomic Mall and Mike, and all the rest of you that work so hard to make it such an awesome site.

mel

November 12, 2008 11:18 PM

I have started having luck at Ioffer. They have the 2nd largest amount of items listed and I can find most of the things that I want to buy there.
Ebay lost me last April 30th when the boycott was announced.
Ioffer has free listings, they don't tell you what payment options to choose, they give you free pictures,
your listings stay up until they sell or you want to take them down. I am getting traffic and my more expensive items are starting to sell (I only sell more expensive vintage designer items by Wright, Zeisel, Schreckengost etc.) and I am buying there. You can buy something outright or you can bargain with a seller. Every seller I have contacted was willing to give me a discount for multiple purchases.

I don't want to make the same mistake I made with ebay (member since 3/99) and rely on only one site. Ebay went psycho and ruined my business for some months. I haven't decided yet where the 2nd site will be. It might be Ola.

ShowcaseCo

November 12, 2008 11:46 PM

Nobody beats AtomicMall.com , not in any way that I've seen or heard about.

I see that some people are happy where they are and that's fine - they're not fibbers, they're just dreamers IMHO - expecting those new sites to catch up with the big boys any day now. (Or maybe they don't want to admit how the hype had convinced them to make a big investment, which they can not get back!)

I had some things that I needed to sell, especially some of my knitting machines, to get my craft room back. :)

I was going to try EEEKbay until I read so many things about bad treatment to sellers. So then I started to look around the net for a better place to sell. I don't know how many new places were springing up, trying to fill that desperate need for a place EEEKbay sellers could move to. Like many others, I joined most of them, lol!
AtomicMall.com passed them all, hands down!

It's amazing what you can find out about a place, the members, buyers (if any), and more by visiting their forums.

I wasn't sure at first about fixed price selling, but I sure found out!

I sold 2 knitting machines and some accessories at AtomicMall.com In case you don't know, these are big ticket items, not the basic-need items that this economy demands.

The Cost is $0 to start a new store at AtomicMall! It is a nice place to be and is getting more members, traffic and sales every day. Everything we request of the owner is done if it is feasable.

They do far more than would be expected to put us "on the map". They set up feeds and places to run all our feeds. We do what we can to advertise as well of course. We all understand that Rome wasn't built in a day, but we ARE getting there, and making some money.

Tamara

November 12, 2008 11:49 PM

I sold on Ebay for many years but had to join the boycott (myspace.boycottebay) when ebay decided to ruin the small sellers. I wandered around the net looking for new venues and even sold a few more things on ebay because I thought I HAD to in order to make money. The result of going back to ebay was 4 NPB or Chargebacks out of 15 transactions! I figure I lost about $200 on that deal!

Now I sell at onlineauction.com almost exclusively. They are set up to handle the most influx, they are easy to navigate, easy to list, easy to buy, and only 8 bucks a month to sell! NO final value fees! It's FREE to buy too. The community at onlineauction is amazing and feels more like a "family". I never spent much time on the ebay boards and when I did, they were so petty and mean! Everyone treated you like you were stupid if you had a question or concern, or they just tried to discourage you from selling. OLA is SO different! They welcome new sellers and buyers alike! They have contests with each other to see who can answer a new person's question first! They pray for each other, help each other out, play games together, and even have auctions for EACH OTHER! Some of us have even begun LINKING our auctions to other sellers auctions... just to be nice!

Onlineauction.com

There is no better place to be!

Trixie

November 13, 2008 09:27 AM

I can tell you with most certainty- that I DO NOT SELL ON EBAY. I used to sell on ebay-until Ebay joined the ranks of Corporate Greed.

It is the fees that the sellers pay that enable the CEO's,executives, and other members to recieve a salary. The Corporate Officers and CEO have gone to great lengths over the past few years... to find every possible way to entrap, discourage, disable and cheat the many many former loyal ,honest ,Hardworking Ebay sellers- of which Ebay has then set into motion -the most deceptive forms of practice and policy changes in early 2008-tieing the hands, and robbing the sellers to the point that even the Largest Businesses on ebay have left ebay for Good-and crushed the smaller ones.
Prospective honest buyers no longer go to ebay as well. It has become a Haven or Sancutuary for internet theives.

Personally- i started to buy things on a site called Ola. com. It's user friendly-and it seems it is where all former ebay sellers have gone. So i too will be selling on Ola shortly-as my buying experiences there have been what EBAY WAS ONCE... BUT WILL NEVER BE AGAIN.
"Ola.com" has a easy site name, a great variety of items, and is THE PLACE TO BE. ! Ola has been in business since 1998-but could never compete with ebay in the past... but Ola.com has had to make several upgrades to accomodate the newly incoming buyers and sellers.

Ebay WILL NEVER BE 'IT' AGAIN...The management has forgotten who made them what they once were... SOOOO LONG EBAY...Adios- dos vendanya, bye bye...

Hello Ola !!!!! And Ola has a toll free phone number of which anyone may be able to speak to a friendly staff member... a real Human... Ola's staff is patient, most helpful, and they are extremely organized.
I WILL BE BOARDING THE GOOD SHIP OLA THIS WEEK. :)

ACAESER

November 13, 2008 02:53 PM

Well I am still looking for that right venue to sell, I still sell on Ebay and I am making a lot of sales but want to branch out. So I compiled a list of winners and losers that I have researched.

Losers Winners
Ioffer Ecrater
onlineauction.com Bonanzle
Blujay Atomic Mall
wagglepop Ebid

Ioffer is not for me to much baggage on that site.

Onlineauction.com is nothing more than a subscription service run by a real estate agent that charges 200.00 a year just to have a store, no thanks I will pass.

Blujay, no traffic
Wagglepop no traffic

In my opinion you can't go wrong with Atomic Mall and Bonanzle, Ebid is good for UK traffic and you need to do a lot of promoting on Ecrater but its better than the losers I mentioned.

UK

November 13, 2008 03:09 PM

From my experience looking to increase my exposure in the states, I prefer a venue that knows how to SEO properly and that one is Atomic Mall. I am very happy with the site.

Maggie

November 13, 2008 08:54 PM

We have a few stores on collectors online mall and are making sales every day, and gaining repeat customers. The mall is geared toward antiques & collectibles and stores are available starting at only $5 per month with a free 3-month free trial membership. Also bring a friend for an extra month at any time.

katherine

November 13, 2008 09:02 PM

The best place for me is atomicmall.com. The site is very attractive, easy to navigate, and has all the feeds and exposure one needs to sell. There are no listing fees, and only a very small final value fee. The site is extremely well run by Mike and his team - they are responsive and helpful. No shallow or phony promises on this site. Forums are friendly, polite, and professionally managed. No rudeness or pettiness as on other sites. The growth at AM is astounding - word of mouth is a terrific way to advertise. Sales are steadily increasing.

HeynowComics

November 14, 2008 12:37 AM

Coming up on 10 years selling on internet and trying numerous venues have found 3 that provide services and feeds as advertised. Ebid, AtomicMall and WIGIX.com

All offer file uploads, provide headers with easy instructions to follow along with upgrades provided on a regular basis.

All the other online auction sites are a joke right along with eBay.

Michael Holcomb

November 14, 2008 09:47 PM

I am a founding member at OnlineAuction.com

OLA Rocks!!!

Glow Worm

November 14, 2008 10:19 PM

I sell at www.atomicmall.com in addition to eBay. eBay has many issues and is on the decline but it is still the place to get the most expsoure for now. Many people will argue with me on this but these are the facts. However, now is also the time to establish ourselves at other sites. I have tried many other alternative sites and Atomic Mall rises head and shoulders above the rest. The reason is the outstanding exposure that Atomic Mall gets on Google and other search engines. Even more suprisingly, buyers are finding my items and are registering for the site to make purchases. That is the amazing part, buyers used to be reluctant to try out new sites but they have no problem trying out Atomic Mall.

Karen

November 14, 2008 11:52 PM

I left Ebay back in February when all the changes came out. I know sell on onlineauction.com which works for me. I have seen many improvements seen I joined them back in Feb. I also have items on ioffer with no success, but being there I have nothing to lose. I can tell you for certainty that I no longer buy or sell on ebay.

ellen

November 15, 2008 09:57 PM

Hello, been selling online about 6 years. Since the "fall" of ebay I have tried ewaey (no longer in business), ebid, ioffer, and onlineauctions (OLA). I am not a computer techno savy person but have jumped through hoops trying to make each site work for me. I found OLA to be a respectful community with lots of help. I learned things I thought I would never tackle and concur. But after several months of promoting, trying several sales techniques, i.e. .99 cent auctions, free shipping, etc. I had no sales to speak of. It seems like only sellers were buying each others items (I know that's how ebay started) but it truly did seem that way to me. My $8.00 membership fee was bringing me down..in the hole. I have since moved on to Bonanzle. I find this site truly refreshing. I did look into atomic mall but had picture problems right away and I am no longer wanting to jump through hoops. At Bonanzle there is a one page listing and it is soooooo easy! ONE PAGE! And you are DONE! I love it. I have been there for I think 6 weeks maybe. I've made about 10 sales. I know it is slow everywhere and it is not ebay..thank God. But I love what the site has to offer and what the future holds for BONANZLE!

Wufflespring

November 15, 2008 11:14 PM

I sell on Bonanzle.com - I've sold 17 items today alone (4 different buyers). It's the hottest most up and coming place I've seen in 10 years of online selling. I'd recommend Bonanzle to anyone! I sell on 4 other sites, well, I LIST on 4 other sites but sales are nearly nonexistent!

Bonanzle is definitely the place to be!

Ella

November 16, 2008 05:35 PM

And the winner is ATOMIC MALL. I have tried ioffer and ola with no success. When I heard about atomic, I checked it out thoroughly. No listing fees. Highly experienced tech folks who do the feeds for the sellers automatically. Very low final fees. Site is bright, colorful but not distracting. Professional behavior is exhibited by management and expected in buyers and sellers. I've been there about a month and am very pleased with sales thus far. It's just a great site and is definitely going to be the major player in the aftermath of ebay's demise.

delmart

November 18, 2008 12:04 AM

Onlineauction.com, THE auction site of the future!!! All the rest of the smaller sites will most likely never make it, so OLA will definitely be the place to be. No FVF fees, free re-lists, the list goes on!! Never heard of Atomic Mall and some of the others before, so most likely, neither have buyers, and from what I can see, not many sales or traffic there at all. OLA offers outstanding Customer Service too!! When you're done checking out the others, come to OLA, OLA is here to stay!! ola.com

FreeToListItAll

November 19, 2008 12:21 PM

As I read through the various posts, I am surprised that many, instead of just singing the praises of their own sites, choose to bash other sites. When considering which site to sell on, consider that these bashers would be your co-workers. If they'll bash another site, how long before they'll bash you, your widgets, your items, your business.
At www.onlineauction.com, you will find a supportive membership of folks who are not concerned with what others are doing. You will find a supportive membership of folks who pull together as one to make OLA a wonderful place to do business. You will find a friendly, homey atmosphere to conduct business in. Competition is considered a good thing, even amongst themselves. Not to mention the fact that you are free to list anything and everything for only $8 a month with no listing, relisting, or fvf fees. OLA works hard as a community to help ALL members become successful. It's where I chose to sell because I like knowing that the staff and the other members have my back. They don't bash the other sites in public, so I know they won't bash me in private. Everyone is an equal, from the owner down to the newest seller or buyer.

Melissa

November 19, 2008 12:31 PM

I have thoroughly enjoyed onlineauction.com for the last 3 months I have been there. I am up to nearly 200 positive feedback - much quicker than I was on eBay. I have found the service and quality of sellers and buyers to be outstanding. I highly recommend onlineauction.com!

Jamie

November 20, 2008 11:48 AM

No listing fee. No final value fee. You can link to your own site right on your auctions. A low monthly fee (or yearly - your choice). Real auction format: a last minute bid on your classic auction extends the time for an answering bid. A site that recognizes and values sellers as the true site-builders. OnlineAuction.com.

Wild Child's Collectibles

November 20, 2008 02:47 PM

There is a New place that has been opened by New Owners. Called OvernightAuctions.
They have Auctions, and Sale Now,&99 cent store,3.00 dollar store and 10.00 Store. Format is easy to use. They host the site and you sell. They do not charge listin fees unless you want a lot of extras. They do charge very small percentage for selling. Its small but do they not all start small. Wild Child's Collectibles

former ebay power seller

November 22, 2008 05:50 AM

yes the new www.overnightauctions.com and www.overnightauctions.net are great we have had 30 sales this month and we are new to the site it is growing vary fast it is a must try you will sell items to and the owners are great!!!

lori

December 6, 2008 06:08 PM

We are still selling on bonanzle.com
This is a great place to sell and buy!
it is not a auction site, Buy it now or Best offer. Please stop by and check out all the great sellers there.

azcndi

January 14, 2009 08:13 PM

After trying several “alternative sites” I’ve found my new home at Atomicmall.com It is super-easy to list, customer service is a breeze, and the google exposure almost guarantees sales! Definately the best new site from where I sit

Lisa L.

January 16, 2009 09:36 PM

Best new comer I've found has been Silkfair. There are a lot of features that other sites don't have, and has the easiest listing with direct Ebay import AND Etsy import (I haven't seen that any where else). Way cheaper than Ebay or Etsy as it is free!

The place is really well designed, and simple to use. Big plus is it automatically submits to GoogleBase. Listings are easiest to edit unlike any of the others. All kinds of payment options too. I just googled "silkfair" and found 13 million results found!!

Love it! http://www.silkfair.com

michael

January 24, 2009 05:28 AM

OvernightAuctions-- now free to join no fees and free to list !!! join them today thay are growing fast www.overnightauctions.com and www.overnightauctions.net also the big forum at www.overnightvoice.com

Elena

February 27, 2009 10:44 AM

We just opened up eFori.com - a new marketplace that has unique advanced features for buying and selling mass-produced products.

Tutorials are available on the home page. Check it out!

The site requires Flash Player 10 or 9 to work .

Betty

September 25, 2009 10:23 PM

I came to Ola nine months ago, and it has been such a disappointment! Low fees and free pictures are nothing when there's no traffic and no sales. Ola is more or less a 'Social Club' where friend on the chat boards buy from one another. I still sell on Ebay- been there nine years now, and that's where I make my sales. Joined Ola, as I thought it was a NEW site- later found out they started in 1998 and still in a stand-still rut. But, if you like socializing, and buying and selling 99 cent items from each other- you will probably love it. Very crudely ran- without much support. Constant 'glitches' . Cost $10 to put an item on 'Featured' for a two week period- Surprising how many have $3.99 items on a $10 featured option? LOL- I wouldn't recommend this venue to anyone.

Jenny Davidson

December 25, 2009 01:21 PM

I have been trying a site eistuff.com to sell my items. So far i have sold a couple stone medallions, I like the fact so far it has not costed me one penny. I have not tried any other venue yet besides ebay. I gave up on that because my fees and shipping rocks is pricey...

The traffic is slow yet, but i understand they are a new site..

I would recommend this for the fact, many seller features, and it is free ;-)

Paul Dzimitrowicz

March 2, 2010 02:02 AM

At Handmade-Rosaries store on eBay, a small store which costs me $15 per month to exist, my listing fee is going up from 3 cents per item to 20 cents. EBay's commission on a sale is 12 percent. Most of my items are holy cards selling for $1 to $1.45 each, medals selling for $1 to $2.75 apiece and prayer coins which go for up to $2.50 each. With this rate increase, these items are going to Bonanzale.com as will be many of my handcrafted rosaries and chaplets. I don't understand why eBay punishes the "little guy" so much. What goes around, comes around.

Ashley

March 16, 2010 01:43 AM

I have used a bunch of sites in the past 4 years and have came to one solid site and that is http://yardsellr.com/E04. I can sell things pretty quickly and safely. I also think it is pretty nifty that they set it up so I can post an ad on my facebook wall or twitter feed.
Oh yeah, they have a graph so I can monitor my sales and I can post pictures of my stuff. I've gotten rid of a lot of old jewelry and furniture.
I'd say try it out.