Go To The Business Innovation Factory--BIF--Conference.

Posted by: Bruce Nussbaum on August 13, 2008

Lot’s of big Fall events coming up. One of the best is BIF—the Business Innovation Factory

People come and tell 15 minute stories about innovation. I’ll be co-hosting this year at the conference, which starts Oct. 15 and goes through the next day, in Providence Rhode Island, near Brown University. My reason for going is to hear great people: Clay Shirkey on social media, Richard Saul Wurman (originator of TED), Jacqueline Novogratz, founder of Acumen Fund, on social entrepreneurship, Bill Taylor, co-founder of Fast Company and many more people who get innovation and how to apply it to business and civic cultures.

Early registration to BIF goes to August 15.

Jeremy

August 14, 2008 12:29 AM

I've been to the BIF summit and it's an amazing experience. The connections I've made there have been fantastic, and the stories resonate long after the event itself is over.

Busby SEO Challenge

August 21, 2008 10:47 AM

good work..
nice
i like the info
Busby SEO Challenge

Cheryl Milone

October 14, 2008 7:14 PM

It is my first year in attendance at this event and I very much look forward to it. Thanks for the endorsement. It was sold out as of last week, not surprising given the caliber of contributors. It would be great to speak for a few minutes at the conference.

Cheryl Milone, President, Article One Partners

Flirt

October 20, 2010 6:05 AM

Interesting post

Rick Poppell

October 31, 2010 7:26 AM

I’d have to permit with you here. Which is not something I typically do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

Austin Mcswiggan

October 31, 2010 5:09 PM

wonderful log you obtain

zarządzanie finansami osobistymi

December 16, 2010 8:37 AM

I greet all of spain.I invite you to my blog-comments please Greetings:)

lenen zonder bkr toetsing