Mac vs. PC Ads--Best Parodies.

Posted by: Bruce Nussbaum on January 30, 2007

I know this is nuts because I have to get the next issue of IN out in three weeks and I shouldn’t be trolling the web but the Guardian site is one of my favorites and it led me to this site that has four great paradies of that wonderful Apple ad.

Paul McNamara

February 5, 2007 3:27 PM

Funny stuff. Gates certainly has no sense of humor about these ads ... but I've regained mine:

UpdalPaL

June 11, 2010 3:08 AM

Any ideas on the top performing Endpoint Security tool out there?
I Googled the web and discovered the following:
Kaseya.com
Logmein.com

They all look different... Does anyone has other suggestions?
By the way had anybody try this:
N-able endpoint security software ?

Natalya galloway

August 12, 2010 1:14 AM

it was very interesting to read.

filipino food

October 30, 2010 9:20 AM

Hell yeah, this post is really what I am looking for. I am really lucky today. Thank you admin!

Shower Tile Designs

February 2, 2011 4:38 AM

I love when you talk about this type of stuff in your posts. Perhaps could you continue this?

Kristel Erskin

March 6, 2011 5:40 PM

I used to be more than happy to search out this web-site.I wished to thanks on your time for this glorious read!! I undoubtedly enjoying each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

earn fast cash google

April 22, 2011 11:15 PM

This is exactly i'm seeking. That is what I refer to value. The data provided right here will be to the most successful. I would like say you must have bought some time in setting all these satisfied jointly. They are match with your topic. I am going to endorse this kind of to any or all and to every single piece of my friends. I will go back here to experiment the quantity of give good results. Appreciate making this kind of transpire.