Claudia Kotchka's Blogs.

Posted by: Bruce Nussbaum on May 30, 2006

P&G’s super innovation driver Claudia Kotchka has been a huge help in shaping our new magazine IN-Inside Innovation. She advised us on how to fill the white space and show managers how to build innovation organizations and cultures. And Claudia is featured, along with several other champions of innovation, in the premier issue.

As part of the first issue of IN, we are presenting the blogs and books that key innovation managers read first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Here are Claudia’s blogs:

Metacool
Dan Pink
Nussbaum on Design
Creating Passionate Users
Consumer Generated Media: Media, Marketing, & Mayhem
The Long Tail
Core 77
CPH 127
Design Observer
Noise Between Stations
Marketonomy
This Blog is at the intersection of anthropology and economics
How to Save the World

Now take a minute and think about this list. I figure it’s worth about $1 million to you—if you use it wisely.

Chris McMahon

June 1, 2006 2:11 PM

K

June 5, 2006 7:41 PM

Probably a useful list. Could we have links for those blogs? Thanks.

Eric

June 9, 2006 8:24 PM

The Long Tail blog is fantastic. Can't wait to read the book.

Here's another one for anyone looking for goods for their design or innovation blogrool - brand new, let us know what you think!

Design Evolution: http://www.worrell.com/blog

DL Byron

July 7, 2006 4:39 AM

I've been reading the TDFblog, enjoying all the coverage of the Tour de France, which is a rolling monument to innovation, design, and strategy.

kimberly specht

July 20, 2006 10:53 PM

I have an idea for a product that I believe consumers worldwide would use and love. Your company can mass produce and distribute much better than I, alone, can.
Want to inquire?

Rashida Can

April 18, 2011 2:34 PM

I just wanted to comment and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more in the future

Trevor Askren

April 19, 2011 6:36 AM

Hey friend can i publish some paragraph of your article on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good articles out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be grateful to give you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my own and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.

Hudson Davies

May 8, 2011 2:07 PM

Why did that soothsayer tell Caesar to “Beware the Ides of March” when he could've more helpfully said, “Beware the knives of stabbers”?