Already a Bloomberg.com user?
Sign in with the same account.
Energy Transfer Partners LP
Bank of China Ltd
China Construction Bank Corp
Wolverine World Wide Inc
Microchip Technology Inc
Ascena Retail Group Inc
Delta Air Lines Inc
4. Wolverine Worldwide (WWW), Golden Gate Capital, and Blum Capital Partners are buying Collective Brands (PSS) in a transaction valued at about $2 billion, and splitting up Collective’s businesses, which include Saucony and Keds.
5. Terra Firma Capital Partners is buying U.K. nursing-home operator Four Seasons Health Care for $1.3 billion.
6. Private equity firm Centerbridge Partners will pay about $1.1 billion for P.F. Chang’s China Bistro (PFCB), the biggest full-service Asian restaurant operator in the U.S.
8. Ascena Retail Group (ASNA), owner of Dressbarn, Maurices, and Justice clothing stores, will acquire Charming Shoppes (CHRS) for $890 million, gaining the Lane Bryant chain that specializes in women’s plus-size apparel.
10. A blue flannel New York Yankees baseball cap worn by Babe Ruth in the 1930s is on the block. It is worth $400,000, according to SCP Auctions, which is handling the sale.