List of 11 who disappeared from Mexico City bar
Eleven young people were brazenly kidnapped May 26 from an after-hours bar in Mexico City's Zona Rosa, a normally calm district of offices, restaurants, drinking spots and dance clubs, according to their relatives. Here are the names The Associated Press has confirmed:
1. Eulogio Fonseca Arreola, 26, a street vendor who sells cell-phone accessories with his sister and family. "They went out to have fun. They are not criminals," sister Isabel Fonseca said.
2. Jennifer Robles Gonzalez, 23, a single mother of a 6-year-old boy. Her family said she posted a message on Facebook after 8:30 a.m. Sunday saying she was dancing at the bar less than two hours before the kidnapping allegedly took place.
3. Josue Piedra Moreno, 29, street food vendor who told his mother, Leticia Moreno, he was going out to a club with his brother, Aaron Piedra Moreno.
4. Aaron Piedra Moreno, 20, street food vendor
5. Guadalupe Karen Morales Vargas, 24
6. Alan Omar Athiencia Barranco, 26
7. Said Sanchez Garcia, 19, who helped his mom sell purses and cleaning items in a street market. He was last seen late Saturday when he came home for a sweater before going out to another nightclub and then the bar.
8. Jerzy Ortiz Ponce, 16, went to the party with his friend, Said Sanchez.
9. Gabriela Tellez Zamudio, 34,
10. Rafael Rojas, no age available, married and a merchant in Tepito.
11. Victim unidentified